Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! (15300 Views)

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Malawian:

Getting context of the discuss is good practice before commenting on it.

Shatapp Sir...U have no context. U are just a bloody liar.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by jneutron4000: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Logan23:

This is a fake recent video. Dont be fooled
Mumu, start the war then, you will know if the video is fake or not. Leave SS region alone you land grabber.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
Mumu, start the war then, you will know if the video is fake or not. Leave SS region alone you land grabber.

Start which war? Are u a lunatic? I said the video is fake, are u mad?
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Logan23:

Igbos can boast of pple like Charles Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo iweala, Ngozi Ezekewsili, philip emeagwali and very many more.....Ijaw has never produced any single soul to match any of these pple grin
With all these people u mention, the east is still nothing but a glorified hell hole that's why your brothers keep running awa from it.
And btw, Jonathan alone out shine all these people u mention wink

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by thatigboman: 1:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Taba21:

Igbo have sow wind and expecting to reap whirlwinds.
99.9% Deltan hates them
hausa fulani kanuri boko haram terrorist, defin "deltan" pls

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by unshakablejihad: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
With all these people u mention, the east is still nothing but a glorified hell hole that's why your brothers keep running awa from it.

lol.a failed man who by chance got to be the president of nigeria out of weirdlock nd was kicked out like a pauper.....

GEJ knew the importance of igbo nd dat was the major reason he included zik to his middle name.....those names mentioned up there are more recognised in world map than GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kingspin(m): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Taba21:

What happened in Rwanda will be a child play in fact Igbo may lost even their landlocked region to the Fulanis,as African Philistines.

Ipob is Igbos agenda and they shall be deal with in due time
Everybody is afraid of breaking up Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kinematics: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Logan23:

Bring ur proof okpo

Why are my wasting time with this clown?

Nonsense and ipoo
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by jneutron4000: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Logan23:

Start which war? Are u a lunatic? I said the video is fake, are u mad?
You are an Idiot, I read thru your replies to people's comments and I understand your state of mind, idiot that you are you are trying to discredit the video and the message they are trying to pass to tell people the horrible things your horrible Igbos did to them during the civil war. Start another war and you will be shock the way only Ijaws will wipe you criminal land grabber out. BIAFRAUDD

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by nsiba: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Logan23:

Igbos can boast of pple like Charles Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo iweala, Ngozi Ezekewsili, philip emeagwali and very many more.....Ijaw has never produced any single soul to match any of these pple grin

"Boast, boast and boast", that is all you can do. Nothing on ground to show any tangible thing, only to puff, boast and run propaganda nonsense
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

"Boast, boast and boast", that is all you can do. Nothing on ground to show any tangible thing, only to puff, boast and run propaganda nonsense

Name one ijaw man that has achieved 15% of what Ngozi Okonjo iweala has achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
You are an Idiot, I read thru your replies to people's comments and I understand your state of mind, idiot that you are you are trying to discredit the video and the message they are trying to pass to tell people the horrible things your horrible Igbos did to them during the civil war. Start another war and you will be shock the way only Ijaws will wipe you criminal land grabber out. BIAFRAUDD

Shut up u lunatic, the fake video has already discredited itself.

Stop being stupidd³⁶

Bring ur proof of the horrible things the biafran army did to her people are stop being a modern day idiot

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2020
SaintBishop:

See standard slowpoke grin grin, U want to compare igbo land to SS ?? U must be high on animal dung. U want to compare Bayelsa to Enugu or what? Be quiet

Jonahthan did achieve shit oga, hes just a lecturer that was appointed as Deputy governor and vice president...nothing more.

List ur ijaw intellectuals or be mute

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

lol.a failed man who by chance got to be the president of nigeria out of weirdlock nd was kicked out like a pauper.....

GEJ knew the importance of igbo nd dat was the major reason he included zik to his middle name.....those names mentioned up there are more recognised in world map than GEJ.
igbos cause the downfall of Jonathan tbh.

Now let me address your second comment, let me pretend the bullshit you type up there is true, is the east any better? why are igbos running away from the east? why can't the people u mention make life better for you igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2020
Logan23:

See standard slowpoke grin grin, U want to compare igbo land to SS ?? U must be high on animal dung. U want to compare Bayelsa to Enugu or what? Be quiet

Jonahthan did achieve shit oga, hes just a lecturer that was appointed as Deputy governor and vice president...nothing more.

List ur ijaw intellectuals or be mute
Since Enugu is so great why are you igbos not living in that same Enugu? as we speak there more than hundreds of igbos in Baysela invading ijaw communites, disturbing the peace of that place, commiting all sort of crimes, but you will never see ijaws in that ur east disturbing you People
Stay in your Enugu.

I should do what with you? Go to abia and show ur rubbish there, they need it.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kinematics: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Logan23:

Bring ur proof okpo

Fool. Ipoo miscreant that knows nothing about Rivers Stare yet would be claiming Rivers as part of their biafla angry grin

Clowns everywhere on nairaland. No wonder to your deluded ipoo skull Magnus is from Eleme grin grin
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kinematics: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
Since Enugu is so great why are you igbos not living in that same Enugu? as we speak there more than hundreds of igbos in Baysela invading ijaw communites, disturbing the peace of that place, commiting all sort of crimes, but you will never see ijaws in that ur east disturbing you People
Stay in your Enugu.

They can't survive 6 months living in their red mud landlocked shithole.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Dedetwo(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2020
WorWorBoy:
sore losers get this into your thick igbo crimnal flat skull,igbos have nothing to offer Ijaws in this your fantasy Biafra except for drug dealers, fraudsters, prostitutes and human traffickers.

We don't want to form country with such barbaric Animals.

Otokoto people leave us the fvck alone.

On a serious note, who would want to have an ancestral denial artist as compatriot? Anybody who claimed Ijo should be directed back to Akwapim-Togo areas.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by WorWorBoy: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Dedetwo:

On a serious note, who would want to have an ancestral denial artist as compatriot? Anybody who claimed Ijo should be directed back to Akwapim-Togo areas.
Are you igbos Nigerians to begin with? i thought you igbos are jews abi na israelites? Go back to isreal, you igbos don't belong in Nigeria lol.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Kinematics:

They can't survive 6 months living in their red mud landlocked shithole.
It is well with them
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
Evans and those 80 fraudsters are they business entrepreneur or hardcore criminals? Cry me a Ocean 419 no be achievement. tongue
Evans is the among the worst and most despicable human to come from Igboland, yet he's far better than all the best put together that the entire Ijaw nation can boast of(both dead and alive) grin... fisherman go play with your mates in the swampy creeks, I can't even think of just one positive index Ijaw people are known for in just South South of Nigeria... needless to mention the whole of Nigeria. One rich man alone in Anambra state can buy the whole IGR of Bayelsa state with change left to feed generations of Ijaws yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
Stay in your Enugu.

I doubt there are more than 3,000 Igbos in that poverty-stricken shithole called Bayelsa, the few Igbos you will find there are the productive ones who have and own businesses and feed you lazy hare-brained creek dwellers. What are your people even known for in Nigeria? yes Igbos commit crimes, which isn't a big deal as even the most advanced civilizations also have their societal flaws... but at least Igbos have also benchmarked every indices of human achievements you can think of... from education, sports/entertainment, commerce, arts etc, even my tiny local government in Ogwashi-ukwu has produced more notable and known achievers than the entire Ijaw nation. You ogogoro drinking slags are bottom of the barrel in every sphere of human endeavors, now when we talk about cultism, militancy, drinking gallons of ogogoro all day, and prostituting your women for the highest bidders... then I'll give that to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by jneutron4000: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
Logan23:

Shut up u lunatic, the fake video has already discredited itself.

Stop being stupidd³⁶

Bring ur proof of the horrible things the biafran army did to her people are stop being a modern day idiot
[/s]Keep quiet idiot, anything that did not favour you, you call it fake. Evil people, the atrocities your evil parent's generation committed you want to hide them.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2020
AniOmaa:

Evans is the among the worst humans to come from Igboland, yet he's far better than all the best put together that the entire Ijaw nation can boast of(both dead and alive) ... fisherman go play with your mates in the swampy creeks, I can't even think of just one positive index Ijaw people are known for in just South South of Nigeria... needless to mention the whole of Nigeria.

You can't even think of anything but you miserable pile of abominiation keep bringing your unwanted, unholy criminal 419 self in to our place how stupid are you? didn't your fraud of a father teach u any manners?

You're right! you are not our mates when it comes to criminality,no one beat the hard working lost jews savage from eastland.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by tutudesz: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Logan23:

Name one ijaw man that has achieved 15% of what Ngozi Okonjo iweala has achieved.
J.P Clark is the 1st English Professor in Nigeria and recognize round the world and the youngest military governor in Alfred Papapreye Diete-Spiff is Ijaws
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=SaintBishop post=97492694]

You can't even think of anything but you miserable pile of abominiation keep bringing your unwanted, unholy criminal 419 self in to our place how stupid are you? didn't your fraud of a father teach u any manners?

You're right! you are not our mates when it comes to criminality,no one beat the hard working lost jews savage from eastland.[/quote
]
Save your guttural incoherent rants for the shit I just took grin, now I've agreed that Evans is among the most despicable lot to come from Igboland (yet he is far better than the best to come from Izon). I've challenged you to mention any positive thing of note in the history of Nigeria that your useless lazy tribe of sewage and environmentally degradable apes have landmarked... at the risk of your own death even if your pathetic life depended on it, list out any notable achievements or achievers from your tribe.. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by tutudesz: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2020
SaintBishop:

You're right! you are not our mates when it comes to criminality,no one beat the hard working lost jews savage from eastland.
Very soon body go tell Dem. Even his useless Lord Kanu is afraid of insulting Ijaw people, talkless of a Ipob E-rat

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2020
AniOmaa:

I doubt there are more than 3,000 Igbos in that poverty-stricken shithole called Bayelsa, the few Igbos you will find there are the productive ones who have and own businesses and feed you lazy hare-brained creek dwellers. What are your people even known for in Nigeria? yes Igbos commit crimes, which isn't a big deal as even the most advanced civilizations also have their societal flaws... but at least Igbos have also benchmarked every indices of human achievements you can think of... from education, sports/entertainment, commerce, arts etc, even my tiny local government in Ogwashi-ukwu has produced more notable and known achievers than the entire Ijaw nation. You ogogoro drinking slags are bottom of the barrel in every sphere of human endeavors, now when we talk about cultism, militancy, drinking gallons of ogogoro all day, and prostituting your women for the highest bidders... then I'll give that to you guys.
Igbo women who are the notorious Wh0re of Nigeria? there are no communities in Nigeria where you won't find ur smelling cursade bleach yam leg women hairy chest women doing their toto work there. Baby factory is your women trade remember?
Which igbo men are business men? All the igbo men in baysela are criminals, they are thieves, drug dealers,419, ritualist and co.

Tell your criminal brothers to leave, no one needs u here, but your yam leg Wh0re of a women can stay tho, they are a great fvckers.

Igbo women can fvck sha.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by nsiba: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Logan23:

And with her achievements and with over 40millions of your the only thing you can do is to come puff ya flat chest at a minority.
Why don't you lots go puff up with the Hausa's or Yorubas that got same population with you and they use people with primary school certificate to rule your professors, engineers etc
Instead you only know how to rant like goats online at people even with their small population have a bigger landmass than you pathetic lots...
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Very soon body go tell Dem. Even his useless Lord Kanu is afraid of insulting Ijaw people, talkless of a Ipob E-rat
Let get one thing straight i don't hate igbos,i kinda like them.
What i hate is their all knowing attitude,and this feeling of looking down on others.

Smh.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2020
SaintBishop post=97493219[s:
]Igbo women who are the notorious Wh0re of Nigeria? there are no communities in Nigeria where you won't find ur smelling cursade bleach yam leg women hairy chest women doing theie toto work there. Baby factory is your women trade remember?
Which igbo men are business men? All the igbo men in baysela are criminals, they are thieves, drug dealers,419, ritualist and co.

Tell your criminal brothers to leave, no one needs u here, but your yam leg Wh0re of a women can stay tho, they are a great fvckers.

Igbo women can fvck sha.
[/s]

You can't compare Igbo women to Ijaw pigs, for one there is/are no basis for comparison so I won't waste my time starting. The trashest LovePeddler has far more to offer than a abominable product of human waste, filth and infestation that your useless and abhorrent women are replete with. All the useful Ijaw women have either been married off to Igbo men - who are the breadwinners for the average Ijaw family, or they've simply left the shithole enclaves of Bayelsa and parts of Rivers to other saner climes where men actually take care of their wives. I can't think of one single Ijaw woman that has even won a beauty pageantry in Nigeria, at least those hairy chested Igbo women are far superior in beauty, brains and desirability than those ugly trashy apes with masculine features that populate Izonland grin. All the Igbo men in Bayelsa are criminals, yet they are feeding your poor and wretched family members, all your low testosterone brothers are so lazy to work so they do boy-boy for their Igbo masters, while your unappealing sisters dey do bend down select work for those Igbo boys with big masculine qualities and d**ks grin. I know of many Ijaw families that actually beg Igbo men to come marry their women cause the men are either too daft or lazy to amount to anything useful. All best of the Ijaw nation are wasting away in the creeks looking for oil pipelines to burst... while the Igbos have taken over the commerce and economic thresholds of Bayelsa state and beyond.

Now stop been a little biTch and actually answer my question directly like a man.

Mention just ONE notable index that the entire Ijaw nation can boast of... you will die a miserable death if you avoid my question again and bore me with your rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
Let get one thing straight i don't hate igbos,i kinda like them.
What i hate is their all knowing attitude,and this feeling of looking down on others.

Smh.
Your hate or love for the Igbo nation is as irrelevant as your tribe of nobodies and unproductive creek dwelling nearthandals. The whole of Bayelsa state has been taken over by the Igbos who now auction off your women for the highest bidders, since your lazy ogogoro drinking menfolk are too stupid and irresponsible to raise families. Igbos have no problem with other useful and productive tribes like the Efik/Ibibio nation, Ogoni, etc... but the Ijaws? We'll always look down on your pigs cause you are naturally inferior in all aspects of human imagination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari / Electoral Bill: Reps Minority Caucus Stages Walkout From Plenary / Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.