Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! (15581 Views)

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:50pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Does it matter who started pirates, what matters is which people are known for cultism. Rivers state is the headquarters of cultism, kidnapping etc. Even your leaders are being chased around by cultists. Very unsafe state.

WEN IGBOS WERE IN PORT HARCOURT, WE BROUGHT DEVELOPMENT, INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE.

IT WAS DEVELOPING. WE BUILT BEAUTIFUL HOUSES OF THAT AGE.

SINCE DIETE SPLIFF AN IJAW MAN, STOLE IGBO PROPERTY AND IGBOS LEFT TILL NOW, PORT HARCOURT IS MORE OR LESS A SLUM.

GO AND SEE WHERE IGBO INVEST, LIKE ABUJA AND LAGOS.

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.

ANY ATTEMPT TO FORCE IGBOS INTO PORT HARCOURT HAS BEEN REJECTED.

THAT IS WHY, WE WILL KEEP PUSHING UNTIL ENUGU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS COMPLETELY DELIVERED TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARD.

PORT HARCOURT IS FOR FISHERMAN, DRUNKARD AND CULTIST.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

Lmaoooo so essentially and summarily it's the Igbos man's fault when the Ijaw man can't get his erection up to service his wife? grin it's the Igbo man's fault that the entire Izon nation aside from GEJ and a few others can't boast of one noteworthy global figure? It's the Igbo man's fault that the successive governments of Nigeria have stolen your resources to enrich private pockets in Abuja? It's the Igbo man's fault that Ijaws are among the poorest people in the Niger Delta today? I could go on and on. Are you beginning to admit that Igbos are the authors of finishers of the Izon nations fate?

You are too perverse for me to read your post! You only know history from the last 30 years because that is period of you finally got enlightenment. So I can understand why you would think that Jonathan is the pinnacle of Ijaw success. Your bar for success is too low. It doesn't fit into the global narrative. You probably don't know that Azikiwe, your "knight in shining armour "learnt under several Ijaws.

Most times people choose not to tell you your history because it would be a traumatic experience, nonetheless, you force people to tell you your history.

Nigeria's first senior advocate and Nigeria's first journalist and publisher were all Ijaw. We've got many first and we still have a lot of people trying on the global stage. Noise making is not our culture. You and your children unborn are benefitting from policies and ideologies developed by Ijaws but you are too uninformed to identify such. If only you could, you wouldn't have written the jargon you wrote.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:55pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

You are too perverse for me to read your post! You only know history from the last 30 years because that is period of you finally got enlightenment. So I can understand why you would think that Jonathan is the pinnacle of Ijaw success. Your bar for success is too low. It doesn't fit into the global narrative. You probably don't know that Azikiwe, your "knight in shining armour "learnt under several Ijaws.

Most times people choose not to tell you your history because it would be a traumatic experience, nonetheless, you force people to tell you your history.

Nigeria's first senior advocate and Nigeria's first journalist and publisher were all Ijaw. We've got many first and we still have a lot of people trying on the global stage. Noise making is not our culture. You and your children unborn are benefitting from policies and ideologies developed by Ijaws but you are too uninformed to identify such. If only you could, you wouldn't have written the jargon you wrote.
[/s]

U DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL.

U ARE EMPTY.

IT WAS ADAKA BORO THAT CAME TO LIBERATE U IN BAKANA, SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY.

ADAKA WAS KILLED BY THE SAME NIGERIANS HE WAS FIGHTING FOR.

THAT WAS Y HIS DEATH WAS NOTED TO BE MYSTERIOUS.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Does it matter who started pirates, what matters is which people are known for cultism. Rivers state is the headquarters of cultism, kidnapping etc. Even your leaders are being chased around by cultists. Very unsafe state.

Why are you ashamed of claiming where you come from?

The 1 million gang cult group that recently on rampage, was it in Rivers state?

Evans, E-Money etc are they Rivers cultists?

Rather it is you Igbos who are tarnishing the image of the state.

The recent reports crimes Rivers state was linked to Imo and Anmbra state. So before you come for Rivers people place the blame where it comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 1:02pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

Why are you ashamed of claiming where you come from?

The 1 million gang cult group that recently on rampage, was it in Rivers state?

Evans, E-Money etc are they Rivers cultists?

Rather it is you Igbos who are tarnishing the image of the state.

The recent reports crimes Rivers state was linked to Imo and Anmbra state. So before you come for Rivers people place the blame where it comes from.

IJAW FAMOUS SON FROM RIVERS.

U KNOW SEE HIM INNOCENT FACE.

NO, HE IS NOT A RAPIST AND SERIAL KILLER.

HOPPING FROM STATE TO STATE TO COMMIT CRIME.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:

WEN IGBOS WERE IN PORT HARCOURT, WE BROUGHT DEVELOPMENT, INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE.

IT WAS DEVELOPING. WE BUILT BEAUTIFUL HOUSES OF THAT AGE.

SINCE DIETE SPLIFF AN IJAW MAN, STOLE IGBO PROPERTY AND IGBOS LEFT TILL NOW, PORT HARCOURT IS MORE OR LESS A SLUM.

GO AND SEE WHERE IGBO INVEST, LIKE ABUJA AND LAGOS.

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.

ANY ATTEMPT TO FORCE IGBOS INTO PORT HARCOURT HAS BEEN REJECTED.

THAT IS WHY, WE WILL KEEP PUSHING UNTIL ENUGU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS COMPLETELY DELIVERED TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARD.

PORT HARCOURT IS FOR FISHERMAN, DRUNKARD AND CULTIST.

I thought you claimed Odili, Amaechi and Wike as Igbo.
Are you rejecting them now?

Most of the industries in Rivers state were built by Spiff. Rivers state's industrial decline started under Odili.

How did Igbo bring investment into Port Harcourt and its environs when the Ijaw were already trading internationally before the Igbo were discovered?

How can you bring development to Port Harcourt when Port Harcourt was created by an agreement between chief Oju Daniel Kalio, a prominent Ijaw chief and his British trading partners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 1:09pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

Why are you ashamed of claiming where you come from? The 1 million gang cult group that recently on rampage, was it in Rivers state? vans, E-Money etc are they Rivers cultists?ather it is you Igbos who are tarnishing the image of the state.The recent reports crimes Rivers state was linked to Imo and Anmbra state. So before you come for Rivers people place the blame where it comes from.
[/s]

Cry all you want, but the truth if the matter is that I am an indigene of Rivers state.

You are not making sense. Rivers state is the headquarters of militants, cultism and kidnappers, that's the point.

See Rivers yoots they prefer AK47 as empowerment than education hahahaha

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 1:10pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

One thing I've noticed about you is that you are so good are spinning wild theories and claims, "facts" that you pulled right out of your arse. You have been making one preposterous claim after another yet you have not provided evidential facts to substantiate them. First you claimed King Jaja wasn't Igbo despite all the available records to that effect about his birthplace that are accessible online from credibly acclaimed sources... I asked you to tell me where Jaja came from if he's wasn't Igbo with your sources... you of course had none. Next you claimed Igbos stole and appropriated "Isi agu" traditional prints from Ijaws, oya provide evidence... no show on that one. Next you claimed Igbos are the reason for the availing inadequacies plaguing the Izon nation currently, provide your facts on that, you have nothing yet again. Next you claimed Zik learned under the Ijaws? OK can you provide your evidence on that? oh why am I fooling myself, you will contrive to grandstand on that one as well... of course GEJ is the highest pinnacle of Ijaw accomplishments ever, besides GEJ who una get again? Fortunately GEJ is a respected statesman who is well liked by the Igbos so we have no qualms with him.

From the memory archives in my head you've told about 30 lies so far with not one fact to back it up, not a single verifiable source or database I can at least read and learn from NONE SO FAR! it goes to show why your minority status and card has been activated once again cheesy. Nothing wrong with been a minority, but always be grateful to the Igbos for giving you civilization- from King Jaja establishing the greatest trading ports in Niger Deltan history right in Opobo, to Ebitu Ukiwe and Zik helping you homeless Ijaws get a state of your own instead of been nuisances in Rivers state where you not even indigenous to in the first place. Learn to be grateful.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:

IJAW FAMOUS SON FROM RIVERS.

U KNOW SEE HIM INNOCENT FACE.

NO, HE IS NOT A RAPIST AND SERIAL KILLER.

HOPPING FROM STATE TO STATE TO COMMIT CRIME.

In West at his first appearance in court said he had nothing to do with the killings, he admitted under duress.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 1:14pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

In West at his first appearance in court said he had nothing to do with the killings, he admitted under duress.
PHijo:

Most of the industries in Rivers state were built by Spiff. Rivers state's industrial decline started under Odili.

How did Igbo bring invest into Port Harcourt and its environs when the Ijaw were already trading internationally before the Igbo were discovered?

How can you bring development to Port Harcourt when Port Harcourt was created by an agreement between chief Oju Daniel Kalio, a prominent Ijaw chief and his British trading partners.
[/s]

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN, I HAE OTHER THINGS TO DO.

I AM DONE WITH U.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nchenches: 1:17pm On May 26, 2020
People who frequently sponsor these anti Biafra propaganda in the media ultimately help to strengthen the resolve to actualize Biafra.
Do they think that Ijaw people are stupid?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

One thing I've noticed about you is that you are so good are spinning wild theories and claims, "facts" that you pulled right out of your arse. You have been making one preposterous claim after another yet you have not provided evidential facts to substantiate them. First you claimed King Jaja wasn't Igbo despite all the available records to that effect about his birthplace that are accessible online from credibly acclaimed sources... I asked you to tell me where Jaja came from if he's wasn't Igbo with your sources... you of course had none. Next you claimed Igbos stole and appropriated "Isi agu" traditional prints from Ijaws, oya provide evidence... no show on that one. Next you claimed Igbos are the reason for the availing inadequacies plaguing the Izon nation currently, provide your facts on that, you have nothing yet again. Next you claimed Zik learned under the Ijaws? OK can you provide your evidence on that? oh why am I fooling myself, you will contrive to grandstand on that one as well... of course GEJ is the highest pinnacle of Ijaw accomplishments ever, besides GEJ who una get again? Fortunately GEJ is a respected statesman who is well liked by the Igbos so we have no qualms with him.

From the memory archives in my head you've told about 30 lies so far with not one fact to back it up, not a single verifiable source or database I can at least read and learn from NONE SO FAR! it goes to show why your minority status and card has been activated once again cheesy. Nothing wrong with been a minority, but always be grateful to the Igbos for giving you civilization- from King Jaja establishing the greatest trading ports in Niger Deltan history right in Opobo, to Ebitu Ukiwe and Zik helping you homeless Ijaws get a state of your own instead of been nuisances in Rivers state where you not even indigenous to in the first place. Learn to be grateful.

I told you are ignorant and uninformed. To start with, there evidence to prove where Jaja came from except Bonny island. All international references from Portuguese to Dutch, to English or French all refer to him as a chief from Bonny. Later there references on several war canoe houses that established the kingdom of Opobo.

Why don't you provide records of the others you sold into slavery? Today African Americans are depending on DNA testing to get an idea of where their ancestors could have possibly come from. If you had the records of those you sold into slavery why haven't you provided them such data? You as Igbo should not us for dumb that because you scribble bs somewhere we will take that as factual. If you were better educated and informed you would have known what sources I am quoting from.

So you don't know Ernest Ikoli was Ijaw?

I am sure you don't know Nabo Graham Douglas was the first SAN. Google their names and educate yourself, I don't have time to scan books or journal you should have read while growing up.

That you have states today is thanks to Ijaw people. Instead appreciating that, you went to war.

No you ingrates can boast about having states.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 1:31pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

I
told you are ignorant and uninformed. To start with, there evidence to prove where Jaja came from except Bonny island. All international references from Portuguese to Dutch, to English or French all refer to him as a chief from Bonny. Later there references on several war canoe houses that established the kingdom of Opobo.

Why don't you provide records of the others you sold into slavery? Today African Americans are depending on DNA testing to get an idea of where their ancestors could have possibly come from. If you had the records of those you sold into slavery why haven't you provided them such data? You as Igbo should not us for dumb that because you scribble bs somewhere we will take that as factual. If you were better educated and informed you would have known what sources I am quoting from.

So you don't know Ernest Ikoli was Ijaw?

I am sure you don't know Nabo Graham Douglas was the first SAN. Google their names and educate yourself, I don't have time to scan books or journal you should have read while growing up.

That you have states today is thanks to Ijaw people. Instead appreciating that, you went to war.

No you ingrates can boast about having states.

Not interested in your nonsensical rants.

Here's a simple Google search from Oxford research encyclopedia (probably the most reputable among many others you can find on the internet, research for Goodness sake Ijaw man! Are you so intellectually lazy and ignorant this much? Jesus Christ I can't believe I'm wasting my time on a pointless argument with a mo.ron.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by OfoIgbo: 1:32pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

How did Igbo bring invest into Port Harcourt and its environs when the Ijaw were already trading internationally before the Igbo were discovered?

Nwokem, PH was built up with Enugu money. It was coal that created PH. Enugu is Igbo, so Igbo made PH

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

Not interested in your nonsensical rants.

Here's a simple Google search from Oxford research encyclopedia (probably the most reputable among many others you can find on the internet, research for Goodness sake Ijaw man! Are you so intellectually lazy and ignorant this much? Jesus Christ I can't believe I'm wasting my time on a pointless argument with a mo.ron.
It is not the most reputable encyclopedia it said "research encyclopedia " that means it contains information on people's thesis and not established facts. To go on further I have always insisted should he have been of slave ancestry there is no record of where he was bought if there was a record there should have been data on other slaves in the Americas.
Secondly you as an Igbo cant claim American or Brazilian citizenship by virtue of sold relatives in America and the same rule applies to the Niger Delta city states.
On the contrary you are the you are the intellectually lazy one. There's a reason wikepidia is not quoted among intellectuals same reason an oxford outfit operating like Research Gate or Slideshare will not be quoted by Academia. It is those who buy certificates or plagiarized thesis that would never have accessed Academic pieces that I reference.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Daddysidhan: 1:51pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

JUST SEEING THIS.

LISTEN, WRITING A LONG EPISTLE DOES NOT MAKE THE RUBBISH YOU SCRIBBLE CORRECT.

IF THIS WAS AN EXAM, U GET F9.

BAKANA IS RIGHT ON THE COASTAL AREA OF RIVERS STATE.

THAT IS A FRONTLINE. THEY MOVED THE PEOPLE INLAND AWAY FROM ACTION.

NIGERIA ARMY WERE BOMBING FROM AIR AND SEA TO MAKE WAY FOR THE ADVANCING LAND TROOPS.

IF THEY DID NOT MOVE BAKANA PEOPLE OUT OF THE WAY, TODAY, U WILL DO A VIDEO AND CLAIM BIAFRA ARMY TRIED TO WIPE US OUT OF OUR LAND.

MIND U, THE SOLDIERS THAT MOVE YOUR PEOPLE WERE IJAW.

U HEARD THEIR NAMES AND U PEOPLE KILLED FELLOW IJAW.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DONT EVER SPEAK ON SE EVACUATION AGAIN, BECAUSE U ARE TOO DAFT TO KNOW EFFORTS MADE BY IGBO SOLDIERS TO SAVE IGBO LIVES.

MY QUESTION IS ARE ALL IJAW PEOPLE THIS DAFT?
How do you know this? All in the name of justifying your tribes outrageous atrocities you are jumping up and down like a �, how come you are the only one privy to the information. The narrator said they were deceitfully called for a gathering' and it was in that gathering that they were matched out of the village by soldiers without allowing them back into their houses to take any tangible necessity. The question is why will the Biafran soldiers do that if not to loot the leftover belongings of the pakanas.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem, PH was built up with Enugu money. It was coal that created PH. Enugu is Igbo, so Igbo made PH
How the British raised their own share for the deal is not our business. If they raised their money via Enugu direct your claims to the British. This lame excuse is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nchenches: 1:56pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

It is not the most reputable encyclopedia it said "research encyclopedia " that means it contains information on people's thesis and not established facts. To go on further I have always insisted should he have been of slave ancestry there is no record of where he was bought if there was a record there should have been data on other slaves in the Americas.
Secondly you as an Igbo cant claim American or Brazilian citizenship by virtue of sold relatives in America and the same rule applies to the Niger Delta city states.
On the contrary you are the you are the intellectually lazy one. There's a reason wikepidia is not quoted among intellectuals same reason an oxford outfit operating like Research Gate or Slideshare will not be quoted by Academia. It is those who buy certificates or plagiarized thesis that would never have accessed Academic pieces that I reference.

Nigerdelta city states?

Do you even know the definition of Delta?

Do you even know what cities fall on the Delta of the River Niger?

Figments of your imagination are what you deposit mostly as comments here.

And what makes you think that Igbo-only Biafra may have need to coerce any non Igbo into Biafra?
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by OfoIgbo: 2:14pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:
How the British raised their own share for the deal is not our business. If they raised their money via Enugu direct your claims to the British. This lame excuse is dead on arrival.

Anyway, much to your chagrin, Ikwerres remain the owners of PH. No corner-corner agreement will deliver PH to Ijaw. No magomago moves will deliver Bonny and Opobo to Ijaw. I am mighty happy about these little details shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

You keep displaying your ignorance Jaja moved from an established kingdom with a group of other chieves like himself to establish Opobo so how did Jaja bring civilization to the Ijaws? The reason of reestablishing a new Kingdom was an affront to a King they felt was infringing on certain aspects of the Ijaw culture. As dumb as you guys are it was a group of Ijaw chieves including Jaja establishing a Kingdom to practise puritan Ijaw culture. Same as people creating new blocks owing to ideological changes in groups they belong to. Jaja under the grand Bonny Kingdom served as the representative of the Kingdom in his appointed position till he was made King by his fellow chieves who exited Bonny. There were many other Ports and trading networks before and after the establishment of Opobo . I will not diminish or exalt any Ijaw or Niger-Deltan Port above the other but to refer to Opobo as the only trading Port in the region is a proof of your ignorance and a slap on the history of the region. Put some respect on it. I could go to say more but I feel sorry for the Igbo that will have to deal with information on depravity of Ndi- Igbo pre- Nigeria and as such I will prefer you inform yourself privately. I left hints you may check privately . Dont push me to the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 2:24pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

You keep displaying your ignorance Jaja moved from an established kingdom with a group of other chieves like himself to establish Opobo so how did Jaja bring civilization to the Ijaws? The reason of reestablishing a new Kingdom was an affront to a King they felt was infringing on certain aspects of the Ijaw culture. As dumb as you guys are it was a group of Ijaw chieves including Jaja establishing a Kingdom to practise puritan Ijaw culture. Same as people creating new blocks owing to ideological changes in groups they belong to. Jaja under the grand Bonny Kingdom served as the representative of the Kingdom in his appointed position till he was made King by his fellow chieves who exited Bonny. There were many other Ports and trading networks before and after the establishment of Opobo . I will not diminish or exalt any Ijaw or Niger-Deltan Port above the other but to refer to Opobo as the only trading Port in the region is a proof of your ignorance and a slap on the history of the region. Put some respect on it. I could go to say more but I feel sorry for the Igbo that will have to deal with information on depravity of Ndi- Igbo pre- Nigeria and as such I will prefer you inform yourself privately. I left hints you may check privately . Dont push me to the wall.
If you like cry and hit your head on the wall, or drench yourself in stupor in ogogoro... The facts of history remain that
(1) Opobo a major trading town/route with the Europeans was discovered by an Igbo man King Jaja (whom according to you isn't Igbo, so let's stick with Sudan then grin)

(2) Ijaws are homeless fisherman indigenous to no state in Nigeria, in Rivers, Ondo, Delta, Edo, Cross River states you are just sojourners with no historical records of been early settlers.

(3) Thanks to the Igbo political masterclass, Ijaw lost complete grip on PH, and the city is now under the Ikwerre... same way areas like Opobo, Ndoki are now been dominated by Igbo speaking subgroups.

(4) Ijaws are only indigenous to one little village, and thays Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED FOR IJAW AND IGBO BIAFRA.

WE TIRED OF YORUBA.

THIS IS IGBO AND IJAW MATTER.

U CAN HEAR IN THE VIDEO, THAT THEY SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM THEIR IJAW BIAFRAN BROTHERS THEY KILLED.

NOTE NOT ONLY DID SOME IJAW BETRAY BIAFRA, THEY ALSO KILLED FELLOW IJAW.

ONLY IGBO MENTIONED WAS OJUKWU DECLARED BIAFRA.

WE WANT TO REGISTER OUR DISPLEASURE OVER THE WAR OUR IJAW BROTHERS BEHAVED.
The floor is open to let anyone let their opinion known.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by OfoIgbo: 2:26pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

There we go again with empty knowledge display. Research is not always about thesis. An appreciable amount of the time, research connotes cutting-edge or areas never before explored by humans.
In the Research & Development field, it is about being and exploring the leading edge of a particular discipline. It has absolutely nothing to do with thesis and Phds et al

Now, so long as Jaja is officially ascribed an Igbo origin by the Nigerian schools, and is held as such in some other archives, there is nothing your little self can do about it. Nairaland, which is your battleground doesn't have the muscle to influence that. Jaja was an Igbo person.

Also I am aware that some Ijaw chiefs tried to assert themselves in Opobo some years ago. Unfortunately for them, in the legal battle that ensued, the supreme court of Nigeria made it quite clear that the Jaja family're the owners of Opobo town. This is something you cannot change on nairaland, so your nightmare continues, I suppose

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

If you like cry and hit your head on the wall, or drench yourself in stupor in ogogoro... The facts of history remain that
(1) Opobo a major trading town/route with the Europeans was discovered by an Igbo man King Jaja (whom according to you isn't Igbo, so let's stick with Sudan then grin)

(2) Ijaws are homeless fisherman indigenous to no state in Nigeria, in Rivers, Ondo, Delta, Edo, Cross River states you are just sojourners with no historical records of been early settlers.

(3) Thanks to the Igbo political masterclass, Ijaw lost complete grip on PH, and the city is now under the Ikwerre... same way areas like Opobo, Ndoki are now been dominated by Igbo speaking subgroups.

(4) Ijaws are only indigenous to one little village, and thays Bayelsa.
Please you are not even fluent in English discover means it was never known till it was found it was not the case in Opobo. Ijaw are light years of you. By a single move they made you lose everything you acquired in independent Nigeria. You can deceive yourself on dominance but it is good Nigeria is waking up to the nuisance you are. You are no different to Fulani herdsmen they are simply adopting the strategy you Igbos have been using.
The Ijaw are not homeless but indigenous to several states. You are the hopeless landgrabers frolicking across different geographic regions of Nigeria and Countries of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
SINCE IJAW PEOPLE CAN MAKE DOCUMENTARY ON HOW THEY KILLED FELLOW IJAWS THAT SAVE THEIR LIFE FROM THE WAR FRONT, I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THEM.

AFTER KILLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE, THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO MENTION IGBO ON THIS THREAD, WEN IT WAS CLEAR IN THE VIDEO THEY MADE, THAT IGBO ACCOMMODATED THEM AND SHARED WAR RATION WITH THEM, AS FIGHTING RAGED.

I WILL PERSONALLY DEAL WITH IJAWS HERE.
The documentary was on Igbo deception, landgrabbing attempt the effect on an Ijaw community, and how they recovered.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 2:47pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

[s]Please you are not even fluent in English discover means it was never known till it was found it was not the case in Opobo. Ijaw are light years of you. By a single move they made you lose everything you acquired in independent Nigeria. You can deceive yourself on dominance but it is good Nigeria is waking up to the nuisance you are. You are no different to Fulani herdsmen they are simply adopting the strategy you Igbos have been using.
The Ijaw are not homeless but indigenous to several states. You are the hopeless landgrabers frolicking across different geographic regions of Nigeria and Countries of the world.
[/s]
E pain am grin grin grin see this creek dwelling ogogoro drinking loser calling me out on my English, when you can't even use basic punctuations in all your sentence structures.
I have addressed what needs to he addressed, Jaja an Igbo man gave you the most important part of your history till date, facts not feelings. How did the Ijaws make us lose everything we acquired in "Independent Nigeria?" this ogogoro dullard you have started your spin and tales from the moonlight again abi? grin.

Igbos are not interested in dominance, that's the ambition of the North as you can clearly see. Igbos are not responsible for the decrepit poverty all over your land, now you can continue to wail till kingdom come, the fact remains that Igbos gave you civilization, and also a state of origin you can call your own after chasing you parasites from the Oil rich city of PH, far into the creeks and swamps where you rightfully belong... and handed the garden city over to the Ikwerre - an Igbo speaking group.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

Commerce/business/Economics- Igbos dominate or are heavily represented
Entertainment - Igbos dominate or are heavily represented
Globally recognized individuals- Igbos are heavily present
Education/Arts - Igbos are heavily involved here

What else?

Name one notable Ijaw person without having to torture yourself with Google search grin, besides GEJ, Finidi George and maybe Gabriel Okara who una get again? grin

Ijaw women are the biggest ashawo's in Nigeria, na una stock in trade. I'm lived among your people both here in Delta state and in Balyesa and I can't count the number of Ijaw girls that I've F*CKED for chump change as una men dey completely useless. An Ijaw man is so useless that I can't think of any useful human being till date. I've come to believe you swamp dwellers are cursed, you are sojourners indigenous to no place of your own in Nigeria. If not for the benevolence of some Igbos like Ebitu Ukiwe who was influential in giving you irrelevant homeless fishermen Bayelsa state, what would have become of the hapless Ijaw nation? I visited Bayelea last year state and wept at the state of poverty prevalent there... in the 21st century human beings still build huts on polluted water and call it home, the men don't even work but spend the whole day drinking ogogoro, the young men are social misfits who resort to crime and militancy to survive, school sef una no dey go. The Izon tribe is truly the most useless of all the minority ethnic groups in Nigeria, you guys should be extinct already as you serve no purpose to humanity angry cheesy.
Just like invictus was claiming business man appearing on Forbes and reputable publications let them not Epstein him so that we can know his fellow shareholders in the scam industry.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

Just like invictus was claiming business man appearing on Forbes and reputable publications let them not Epstein him so that we can know his fellow shareholders in the scam industry.
Invictus hasn't done any worse than the thousands of jobless Ijaw kidnappers, cultists and militants that have killed many people in Rivers state.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2020
Shiver99:
Chai!Chai!Chai!

Just negodu the shame Ipob has brought the igbo nation. cry

That minority inconsequentials can open their mouth and be insulting the igbo race.
People who's only claim to history is by being entirely influenced by igbo civilisation.
People who's elites were either predominantly of Igbo blood or Igbos themselves according to external observers.
People who's only claim of superiority was that their lands were used as holding places by wealthy igbo merchants to transport and hold slaves from the hinterland.
Whose only important civilisation(s) were nearly invaded and subdued by the Arochuwku confederacy at the end of the slave trade when they tried to stray from the will of their Igbo superiors.

Choi!
You are deeply ignorant the Ijaw laugh when you talk about Arochuwku. Slavery is deeply entrenched in your DNA that is why you can boast of being slaves and a major source of humans that were sold as slaves. This is why even though slavery is outlawed you have chosen to create a slave industry through your baby factories. Some people were stolen from their homes or were prisoners of wars. Ndi- Igbo saw the trade in humans as a ticket out of poverty. And rewarded superbreeders who could birth a minimum of 15 potential slaves with a Goat head.
Despite the existing laws your continue kidnapping teenagers to be breeders in your baby farms. You shouldn't pride yourself in such despicable acts.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=AniOmaa post=89980926]
Invictus hasn't done any worse than the thousands of jobless Ijaw kidnappers, cultists and militants that have killed many people in Rivers state. [/quote

Again that is where your ignorance takes you his act was a criminal activity across minimum 3 continents, People committed suicides, people's health, finances and business deteriorated thanks to him. Nigeria's economy is more affected by him than the activities of militants because Nigerian businesses cannot source machines or much needed supplies because in some cases he poised as a buyer of machinery to have access to sensitive systems of potential suppliers. If you were job creator you would have Invictus and his likes impacted the Private sector.
Again kidnapping in Rivers state is done by Igbos. Ijaw communities during armed activism did keep human shields to prevent aerial bombardments. Kidnapping as business have preserve of Igbos unfortunately due to the proximity of Rivers State with Abia and Imo state Rivers state have suffered from imported crimes and criminals. Despite the lockdown you are still violating Rivers state to the point the Governor had to create border Posts. Yet you attempted to smuggle in an Actor kidnapped from Imo state by you Igbos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Jungle Justice Should Stop Immediately In Nigeria. / Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator / 78 Killed, 12 Kidnapped In Tinubu’s First Week – Nigeria Security Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.