Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! (15074 Views)

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by EzeAro: 5:59pm On May 25, 2020
PHijo:

Go and claim America!
The Ijaws and their neighbours bought your children you could not care for just save them from ending in the soup pot. Today they call it international adoption.

Jaja would never have been king if he was Igbo. Ijaws had laws and institutions. They were at par with monarchies of that era across the known world. That you had no history until 1960 does not mean what I am saying is not known facts. You will find our history in many countries across the globe. So I am not shocked that you are overwhelmed by the facts as you depend on hustlers the likes of Nnamdi Kanu for your 'history ' lessons.
You have been seriously warned to stay off Igbo issues but you no go listen until e go happen again, the Bakana incident will be like child's play compared to the destruction that will he wrought upon your useless Ijaw/minority lands if you minority parasites trespass on any part of Igboland. If dem born una well go and lay claim on Obigbo, shebi una get militants? we will show you why Igbos can be very vicious when it comes to defending our landmarks. Every sub-Igbo that strongly identifies with the Igbo nation will be vigorously accounted for and defended- like the Ndoki people who have never denied their Igboness.

And I'm not interested in your braindead nonsense from your second paragraph, history and records have already proven that King Jaja of Opobo came from the Igbo hinterlands of Orlu division, from Amaigbo in a village called Umuduruoha. If you have any other facts or records as to where the man who gave the minority Ijaw nation their civilization comes from in person of Jaja, you can post it here so we can be "enlightened". Otherwise drop that ogogoro you are drinking and maybe pick up a damn book and read about where the man who founded Opobo came from.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by EzeAro: 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

you must be on high cocaine to label Ndokis as Ijaws, very high cocaine,
as a full blooded ASA/Ndoki breed from oyigbo and likely older in age than you, the little ijaw impurity in ndoki came as a result of ibani migration into ndoki land, they were migratory fishermen who intertraded with ndokis and a mixed up occurred.
An attempt to ijawnise ASA/Ndoki will end up in total failure, I have seen some funny move by IYC.
we are not ijaws, the aminadokari crap your iyc forged is firmly reject in ndoki land, Ndoki by origin are one of the offshoots of Okpulu Ngwa who had an admixture with some ibani migrants,
ndoki is an anglicized form of Ndi-Oki(Bamboo People) a name given to ndokis by the ngwa neighbours
I have seen you ranting mouth like a gay against Igbos , I keep hearing crap like slave bla bla bla,
slave trade occurred among the Jews,Yoruba's,Igbos,ibibioss etc ,is that a basis for one to be misyearning.
In all ramifications, Igbos and Ijaws are not in the same level both in academics,money,business,international exposure and recognition etc
and for your info, Oyigbo indigenes like me don't have identity crisis,
Go to any village in oyigbo and conduct a survey ,ask them if they are ijaws,ccome here and tell us the result.
even opobo is ndoki Land but thats story for another day.
ijaws lack a cohesive centralized identity to be considered as an ethnic nation, its just a grouping of riverine clans whose language are not mutually intertwined.
Thank God for Asa/Ndoki people here who can at least set the records straight, why I'm not even bothered with that Ijaw clowns rants is because Izon is minority group, indigenous to nowhere in Nigeria, if they fucck up we go send small boys from a single local government in the East to handle them, which day Ijaw begin get clout to even talk? grin walahi Igbos don suffer for these country sha

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:05pm On May 25, 2020
EzeAro:

Thank God for Asa/Ndoki people here who can at least set the records straight, why I'm not even bothered with that Ijaw clowns rants is because Izon is minority group, indigenous to nowhere in Nigeria, if they fucck up we go send small boys from a single local government in the East to handle them, which day Ijaw begin get clout to even talk? grin walahi Igbos don suffer for these country sha
Ipob caused all these nonsense.
leave these hateful minorities alone, you guys refused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Dedetwo(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2020
PHijo:

Lies!
In case you don't know. I am from one of those Ijaw clans you listed. Bakana, Abonemma, Ogu etc can't be saying the same thing about Biafran rebels and you call that lies.

The victims of the evacuation say it was a land grabbing move.

You people disrespect the memories of our loved ones you murdered in a gruesome manner by denying it.

I do not give a ratass if you gave birth to Ijo. I can bet my last cent that your mother might have not been born during the period of the subject matter. Only dumb fool will believe Biafra will even think an instance to murder men, women, young boys and girls who could be of certain help in one way or the other in the fight against Nigeria. What a goon.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

I do not give a ratass if you gave birth to Ijo. I can bet my last cent that your mother might have not been born during period of the subject matter.
These guys are indoctrinated from birth to hate Igbos, I know them very well.
nnamdi KANU should drop them and focus on only Igbo nation

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Dedetwo(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:
These guys are indoctrinated from birth to hate Igbos, I know them very well.
nnamdi KANU should drop them and focus on only Igbo nation

Could you imagine the idiocy from a numbskull? I am resolutely for the actualization of Republic of Igbo land. I bet most of these dingbats shall become expendable.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
PHijo:

Lies!
In case you don't know. I am from one of those Ijaw clans you listed. Bakana, Abonemma, Ogu etc can't be saying the same thing about Biafran rebels and you call that lies.

The victims of the evacuation say it was a land grabbing move.

You people disrespect the memories of our loved ones you murdered in a gruesome manner by denying it.

They are nothing and they are dead. You beloved ones are dead and gone same way others died.

Ijaw should face front and mind their business.

They are not needed.

let them take their nonsense to useless kanu and his Ipob Miscreants.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

Could you imagine the idiocy from a numbskull?
my dear, if you get close to the Igbophobia of Ijaws, you will know that Fulanis "love" Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Yujin(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

What happened in Rwanda will be a child play in fact Igbo may lost even their landlocked region to the Fulanis,as African Philistines.

Ipob is Igbos agenda and they shall be deal with in due time
Lol. You're Yoruba and your desire is noted.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

Without me you and your people will remain slave forever the highest you can do is to sacrificed yourself and claimed be wealthy.

Shit people

Talk from Creek.

Try and live in a better house than creek.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

The creeks men are the reason your politicians sold you out to eat the shit coming from your supreme saviour.

Lost tribe

No need arguing with you on environment I know how it looks like.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Taba21: 7:53pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

No need arguing with you on environment I know how it looks like.

Pack well
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

Pack well
Lol
You guys are not seen even in disapora.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Taba21: 8:08pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

You guys are not seen even in disapora.

Lost and rejected people
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

They are nothing and they are dead. You beloved ones are dead and gone same way others died.

Ijaw should face front and mind their business.

They are not needed.

let them take their nonsense to useless kanu and his Ipob Miscreants.

Direct your rants to your Igbo kinfolk and their albino Hebrew wannabe leader. We Ijaws have no business with Kanu, if his disciples cannot respect themselves, if need be we will respond precisely.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

Illiterate check the meaning of Taba.
Animal shit u be

Animal shit u be?

What kind of language is that?
Please, go back to school.
Start from Primary 3.
Small boy!
Ode.

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Dedetwo(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

Go to Google and type meaning of Taba..
You will get the answer illiterate fool

You referred to a person as an illiterate yet require of the person to Google. It is safe to say that someone who should not have been in conversation is an irredeemable oaf.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

I do not give a ratass if you gave birth to Ijo. I can bet my last cent that your mother might have not been born during the period of the subject matter. Only dumb fool will believe Biafra will even think an instance to murder men, women, young boys and girls who could be of certain help in one way or the other in the fight against Nigeria. What a goon.

I will not talk about my immediate family that was evacuated or buried alive by the Biafra rebels. Accounts like Senator Sekibo's autobiography and that of Kelsey Harrison amongst others. I have posted a video account by natives of Bakana. Several other communities have similar videos on their experience. We are "dumb fools" to accept the accounts of our relatives who experienced the killings but we should accept Chiamnda Adichie's account things that happened 50 years ago despite the fact she is less than 40.

We should not speak about our experience but the Igbo have every right to say whatever they wish to say and everyone else is expected to accept that as the sole truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 25, 2020
PHijo:

Direct your rants to your Igbo kinfolk and their albino Hebrew wannabe leader. We Ijaws have no business with Kanu, if his disciples cannot respect themselves, if need be we will respond precisely.

More like directing your thread to your folks also.

Direct your message to Hebrew and stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Graysons: 8:37pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

as a full blooded ASA/Ndoki breed from oyigbo and likely older in age than you, the little ijaw impurity in ndoki came as a result of ibani migration into ndoki land, they were migratory fishermen who intertraded with ndokis and a mixed up occurred.
An attempt to ijawnise ASA/Ndoki will end up in total failure, I have seen some funny move by IYC.
we are not ijaws, the aminadokari crap your iyc forged is firmly reject in ndoki land, Ndoki by origin are one of the offshoots of Okpulu Ngwa who had an admixture with some ibani migrants,
ndoki is an anglicized form of Ndi-Oki(Bamboo People) a name given to ndokis by the ngwa neighbours
I have seen you ranting mouth like a gay against Igbos , I keep hearing crap like slave bla bla bla,
slave trade occurred among the Jews,Yoruba's,Igbos,ibibioss etc ,is that a basis for one to be misyearning.
In all ramifications, Igbos and Ijaws are not in the same level both in academics,money,business,international exposure and recognition etc
Go to any village in oyigbo and conduct a survey ,ask them if they are ijaws,ccome here and tell us the result.
ijaws lack a cohesive centralized identity to be considered as an ethnic nation, its just a grouping of riverine clans whose language are not mutually intertwined.
But you will hardly see ijaw people in igbo land unlike igbos who are everywhere in ijaws territories including villages.
If you Igbos are all that why not use your high intelligence developed your place instead of running away from it?

As for that PHijo stop creating unnecessary threads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

When you are traditional cocaine mules in Africa how can I be higher than you on cocaine?

A lot of Igbo in the last 20 years have relocated from the North to Port Harcourt and its environs after the Northeners kicked your sorry asses out of their place.

You are right, Ijaw and Igbo are not on the same level. We don't don't have our sons in prison across the globe. We don't have baby factories nor our daughters chasing their ancestors across the length and breath of Nigeria. In this your little post you just exposed your ignorance on the places being discussed and you to claim to be from Rivers state. Like I said, no indigenous Oyigbo person will claim to be Igbo. All those resident in that area know where they come from in Imo or Abia state.

All Ijaw languages are related and what you call centralized Igbo today was created to ease the colonial administrative burden that was managed by colonial government appointed Igbo warrant chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 9:13pm On May 25, 2020
PHijo:

When you are traditional cocaine mules in Africa how can I be higher than you on cocaine?

A lot of Igbo in the last 20 years have relocated from the North to Port Harcourt and its environs after the Northeners kicked your sorry asses out of their place.

You are right, Ijaw and Igbo are not on the same level. We don't don't have our sons in prison across the globe. We don't have baby factories nor our daughters chasing their ancestors across the length and breath of Nigeria. In this your little post you just exposed your ignorance on the places being discussed and you to claim to be from Rivers state. Like I said, no indigenous Oyigbo person will claim to be Igbo. All those resident in that area know where they come from in Imo or Abia state.

All Ijaw languages are related and what you call centralized Igbo today was created to ease the colonial administrative burden that was managed by colonial government appointed Igbo warrant chiefs.

ok
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by RuggedSniper: 9:21pm On May 25, 2020
EzeAro:

This reeks of emotionalism, your facts don't agree with your feelings as I can preen your bias and ignorance from a wide berth of distance. There were many documented records of far worse war comes committed by Federal soldiers on the minority areas they claimed to have liberated. If you want to educate yourself about the war, then read the book titled *Brother's war* by John De St Norte-the most unbiased and comprehensive account of the war written by a man who covered all the events of the war from both sides...rather than bask yourself in some half-baked facts culled from a video (you even claimed Biafrans deported 12,000 Bakana indigenes and presumably killed 5000 from the one that returned), why don't you post other articles and journals to collaborate that outlandish claim? Dude are you aware that thousands of Niger Deltans (men and officers alike) fought bravely with Biafra and several of them even died in the service of Biafra. The ogoni, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio etc had hundreds of men that fought for Biafra FACTS, don't make it seem like Igbos were these evil occupying tribe that wiped out generations of non-Igbo minorities, until you bring me balanced facts to your preposterous nonsense (I mean the claims of massacres of Niger Deltans by Igbos on a grand scale blah blah blah), then I'll just dismiss your arguments as mere insufferable rubbish.

As for the Asaba massacre, when did Gowon apologize? Why didn't the main officers who masterminded the worst massacre in the Nigerian civil war- the likes of Col Taiwo Ibrahim, Murtala Muhammed etc apologize for that gruesome massacre of Asaba people? How many Nigerian officers and men apologized for the massacre of nearly 3 million deaths through starvation policies of Eastern Nigerians (Igbos and non-Igbo included)? Why singling out the few occasions of oppressive acts by Biafran troops against the tons of documented cases of atrocities perpetrated by the Nigerian side? your disingenuous tendencies are palpable. I read from an Izon article published a while ago that Isaac Boro was actually killed by Adekunle, I'll post it for you to read if you want...it was a revealing piece written by Izon people.

For the records after Boro was by Adekunle, his 15th and 16th brigade which formed the core of Rivers and other Niger delta men fighting on the Nigerian side were all disbanded. So your claim that Niger Delta soldiers were involved in the "liberation" of core Igbo areas is just plain nonsense.

Have Nigeria apologized for the Ogoni killings, the hanging of Ken Saro wiwa, the siphoning of your oil wealth and utter neglect of your communities, the brazen killings of your people under the guise of ridding of militants, has OBJ apologized for the Odi massacres? why are you so hell bent on demonizing the Igbos as if Nigeria hasn't done far worse to your people? Meanwhile, can you provide DOCUMENTED facts that Biafran POWs in Federal hands were released after that war, and the Nigerian POWs all killed by Biafrans? please provide a source to that claim. I'm officially calling you out on that!

And before I forget this was the article written by an Ijaw on who killed Isaac Boro, keep distorting history as it suits you, the facts of history will always dim your agenda.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.unitedijaw.com/tribute_boro.htm&ved=2ahUKEwjt-Pbslc_pAhUWv54KHe1KAyIQFjALegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2WzpMD8R4Zz_0gdSnbYsBe&cshid=1590415110228
^^^A lot of the Niger Deltans were forcibly conscripted into the rebel fighting force. I'm a veteran on the history of the Civil War... i.e.,since the early 1980s. The man (of present-day Akwa Ibom descent) who was made the head of civil service of the illegally created biafra clearly stated in his book or memoirs that NO REFERENDUM was done before secession and that majority of the non-Ibos were against biafra. He also spoke about the fear and suppressions of minorities within the rebel enclave and the labelling of non-Ibos as 'saboteurs.' There were defections too of minorities from the rebel side by people like Krukubo, and I've read more accounts of professionals of non-Ibo origin who got conscripted... An example is the founder of the first PRIVATE HOSPITAL in Calabar, who was a new UK-trained medical doctor in Enugu as of May 1967 when all of a sudden he was given a gun to go and fight on the battlefield. Thankfully he survived the war and returned to Calabar to establish the first private hospital in that city. He revealed all this as an octogenarian in Sunday Punch 4 years ago. Last but not least, the Ijaw Website you provided only made an alleged claim posted in 2003 that it may have been men from one of Adekunle's units that got involved in a firefight with them and did NOT say directly that Adekunle was the one that physically killed Boro! Nobody was also captured in the firefight to use as evidence of a friendly fire which occurs in war sometimes. It is DISINGENUOUS of you to FALSELY state in your post on this NL thread that Col. Adekunle was the
one that killed the iconic Adaka Boro. In a blind rage, you've made an attempt to DEFLECT attention from the thrust of this thread by @PHijo... which is the Bakana-Kalabari people's deportation from their homeland and the loss of 5,000 out of 12,000 Bakana people in the 18-minute video. Also there was a strong C.O.R Movement in the 1950s before the British left against perceived Ibo domination called the 'Calabar, Ogoja, Rivers Movement' seeking to create a separate administrative region for them. On May 27, 1967 Gen. Gowon on the advice of Chief Harold Dappa Biriye who is from Bonny Island and other Rivers leaders of thought like Ken Saro-Wiwa and more. I have in my database a scanned 2-page 1999 Guardian interview done in PH, where Dappa Biriye said from 1966 to 1967 he and other Rivers and other minority leaders travelled to Lagos to convince Gowon to create states instead of regions. Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, and Akwa Ibom States are the outcomes as of today of their 6 months of constant meeting with Gowon. Enough said! PS: 1. The number of deaths on all sides from the Civil War is officially a little over 1 million not the 3 million padding and falsehood being spread by young Ibo or SE propagandists on Wikipedia. 2. Ambassador Raph Uwechue in his book on the Civil War gave several clear instances why retired Col. Ojukwu is responsible for the death of Ibos during the war. 3. Azikiwe who was close to tears in a documentary on Shagari's re-election that was made in 1983 said Ojukwu was reponsible for the death of his 2 relatives in the Civil War. Zik was opposed to the amnesty granted by Shagari to Ojukwu in the documentary because of the death of his 2 kinsmen. 4. Finally, the American PR person for Ojukwu also resigned after writing a letter highly criticising Col. Ojukwu of causing the death of his people through STARVATION and PROPAGANDA by preventing food aid from coming in! The letter can be found and read online and on NL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Amarabae(f): 9:41pm On May 25, 2020
PHijo:

lol what a shabby reply.
am sure my comment hit your nerves,
1, am done schooling you on history of Asa/Ndoki, we are not and will never be Ijaws.
No true ASA/Ndoki will claim Ijaw, fact
am not going to stress this matter again, you know the bitter truth.
2, Igbos are far ahead of Ijaws in all ramifications even in the next 100 years, only Nnewi alone will squash any little ijaw achievement .
3. Ijaws have no central language, your poorly developed languages are not mutually intertwined, why will any sensible person argue this?
Igbos have central Igbo language developed by the CMS missionaries to unify the different mutually intertwined dialects.
4, Igbos are not your mates, The igbo-hatred enshrined into you by your parents is making you look older than your age,
what a bitter little boy.
by the way you keep shouting warrant chief, lol
Tell me one ijaw mushroom king that is up to Obi of Onitsha level or even Igwe of nnewi level in Nigeria?
who know you people?
have a sit please and while sitting tell us why none of your ijaw mushroom kings are in the national first class monarchs like our obi of Onitsha?
get lost

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

lol what a shabby reply.
1, am done schooling you on history of Asa/Ndoki, we are not and will never be Ijaws.
2, Igbos are far ahead of Ijaws in all ramifications even in the next 100 years, only Nnewi alone will squash any little ijaw achievement .
3. Ijaws have no central language, your poorly developed languages are not mutually intertwined, why will any sensible person argue this?
Igbos have central Igbo language developed by the CMS missionaries to unify the different mutually intertwined dialects.
4, Igbos are not your mates, The igbo-hatred enshrined into you by your parents is making you look older than your age,
Tell me one ijaw mushroom king that is up to Obi of Onitsha level or even Igwe of nnewi level in Nigeria?
who know you people?
have a sit please and while sitting tell us why none of your ijaw mushroom kings are in the national first class monarchs like our obi of Onitsha?
get lost

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Allen102: 10:11pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

lol what a shabby reply.
who know you people?
get lost

Where did you get your education from? Smh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba / Abia State Government Reopens Renovated General Hospital Amachara / Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.