Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! (15230 Views)

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:49am On May 26, 2020
[s]
AwkaFinest:

I was shocked. The last time I was in PH. 90% of all the ashawos in the hotel i stayed were my ibo sisters. I even called one and chatted with her to get a real insight on why they keep disgracing the ibo race.
[/s]

AFONJA WE WILL SOON LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR YOU.

ONYE IBERIBE!

OSHOGALOKO!

GO AND OPEN YORUBA AND IJAW THREAD.

THIS IS IGBO AND IJAW MATTER.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:

PHijo

DURING BIAFRA WAR, ALMOST EVERY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE IN IGBO LAND WAS EVACUATED.

HERE IS A POST BY PAZIENZA GIVING AN ACCOUNT OF WAT HAPPENED IN HIS VILLAGE.

THIS WAS BEFORE U IDIOTS CREATED THIS THREAD, .

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PUNISH YOUR IJAW PEOPLE.

WEN U LOOK AT YOUR LIFE TODAY, CANT U SEE THAT U LOOK LIKE A CURSED PEOPLE.

Igbo people were not evacuated, they relocated or fled. Evacuation is what happened to the Jews in Europe and the Chinese/Koreans in Asia. They were forcefully taken away to concentration camps by the military. In those camps, they were used as sex slaves, starved, they were used as unpaid labour.

The difference between the Igbo and Islamic terrorists is religion, other than that you the same sadistic tendencies. You will about people mistreating you yet you are quick to do even worse to others.

God has ALWAYS blessed Ijaw and God will continually bless the Ijaw nation.

You are the cursed ones, you changed the laws and political system so that you will rule in every region and steal all of their wealth for yourselves. Today, the Fulani are the beneficiaries. You wanted the Niger Delta to be homeless today you ones erosion and poverty cannot allow to state in your place. No matter how Nigeria has polluted our ecosystem God in His infinite mercies continues to feed us and keep us alive despite all the odds.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 11:50am On May 26, 2020
AwkaFinest:

I was shocked. The last time I was in PH. 90% of all the ashawos in the hotel i stayed were my ibo sisters. I even called one and chatted with her to get a real insight on why they keep disgracing the ibo race.

Kinematics the useless PORT HARCOURT slum dweller don break for you. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 11:51am On May 26, 2020
AwkaFinest:

[b]No they are developers.b]

Kinematics the frustrated PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. It's time for us to roll. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:51am On May 26, 2020
IN FACT, I AM OUT OF THIS THREAD.

IT IS NOT EVERYTIME.

SOMETIMES PEOPLE ARE TOO UPSET.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Cry me a river. Ogogoro no be achievement.

Neither is cannibalism or Igbo smoking an achievement!
I don't need to educate you on the value ogogoro but I hope you know, without ogogoro your 'gods' can't wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AwkaFinest: 11:53am On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:
Just drop a bottle of jack Daniel's or local gin and watch Ijaw girls drop their panties faster than you will drop a scalding hot pot of oil grin. At least Igbos girls no dey do cheap parole, you have to be loaded before they give you toto. Ijaw girl go fucck you if you offer am ordinary #100 and chewing gum grin

I was in PH recently. Those ph boys na telemundo dem dey use nack our ibo sisters. Our sisters are disgracing us over there. That's why the Niger Deltans see us as cheap.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 11:54am On May 26, 2020
Good thread. It is cool to be here as a Rivers boy

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
Evans and those 80 fraudsters are they business entrepreneur or hardcore criminals? Cry me a Ocean 419 no be achievement. tongue

Evans the billionaire kidnap pls.

Address him tightly.

Tompolo na fugitivepreneur.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 11:55am On May 26, 2020
AwkaFinest:

I was in PH recently. Those ph boys na telemundo dem dey use nack our ibo sisters. Our sisters are disgracing us over there. That's why the Niger Deltans see us as cheap.

I am a PH boy, to be since 9/10 any man in PH is a cultist. Rivers state is cursed

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:

U AND YOUR ENTIRE IJAW PEOPLE ARE VERY STUPID DRUNKARDS.

WOULD IT NOT BE EXPEDIENT TO LEAVE YOU PEOPLE IN HARMS WAY AND SAY U ALL DIED WHILST FIGHTING WAS ONGOING.

U DISPLAY A CLASSIC SIGN OF HUMAN EVIL THINKING AND WICKEDNESS.

There was no harm because we were neutral until you invaded and evacuated our people. It was in the process replacing our people with your people those who escaped or their communities were yet to be evacuated, regrouped and joined the Nigerian war effort.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 11:56am On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:
Just drop a bottle of jack Daniel's or local gin and watch Ijaw girls drop their panties faster than you will drop a scalding hot pot of oil grin. At least Igbos girls no dey do cheap parole, you have to be loaded before they give you toto. Ijaw girl go fucck you if you offer am ordinary #100 and chewing gum grin

True talk, as a Rivers boy I can relate with this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AwkaFinest: 11:57am On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:

AFONJA WE WILL SOON LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR YOU.

ONYE IBERIBE!

OSHOGALOKO!

GO AND OPEN YORUBA AND IJAW THREAD.

THIS IS IGBO AND IJAW MATTER.

My potopoto people, I came to see how my blodas are kissing the behind of our Ijaw masters.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 11:58am On May 26, 2020
[s]
WorWorBoy:
Igbo women are in rivers state doing Ashawo work they are everywhere including villages is it that bad?
Go to bonny island you will find igbo women doing prostitution there. Go to Okrika you will see women doing prostitution there.
Go to onne you will see igbo women doing prostitution there.
Come to port Harcourt you will see igbo women doing prostitution here( they are everywhere).

Go to Ghana east region you will see igbo women doing prostitution there.

Go to greater Accra you will see igbo women doing prostitution there.

Now the question is what is wrong with you clowns. Are igbos this useless?

[/s]

See kinematics run mad because he was told the bitter truth cheesy

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 11:58am On May 26, 2020
AwkaFinest:

No they are developers.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

Neither is cannibalism or Igbo smoking an achievement!
I don't need to educate you on the value ogogoro but I hope you know, without ogogoro your 'gods' can't wake up.

Cry me a river. Today is a new day.

Face your land..
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:59am On May 26, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

Igbo people were not evacuated, they relocated or fled. Evacuation is what happened to the Jews in Europe and the Chinese/Koreans in Asia. They were forcefully taken away to concentration camps by the military. In those camps, they were used as sex slaves, starved, they were used as unpaid labour.

The difference between the Igbo and Islamic terrorists is religion, other than that you the same sadistic tendencies. You will about people mistreating you yet you are quick to do even worse to others.

You are the cursed ones, you changed the laws and political system so that you will rule in every region and steal all of their wealth for yourselves. Today, the Fulani are the beneficiaries. You wanted the Niger Delta to be homeless today you ones erosion and poverty cannot allow to state in your place. No matter how Nigeria has polluted our ecosystem God in His infinite mercies continues to feed us and keep us alive despite all the odds.
[/s]

JUST SEEING THIS.

LISTEN, WRITING A LONG EPISTLE DOES NOT MAKE THE RUBBISH YOU SCRIBBLE CORRECT.

IF THIS WAS AN EXAM, U GET F9.

BAKANA IS RIGHT ON THE COASTAL AREA OF RIVERS STATE.

THAT IS A FRONTLINE. THEY MOVED THE PEOPLE INLAND AWAY FROM ACTION.

NIGERIA ARMY WERE BOMBING FROM AIR AND SEA TO MAKE WAY FOR THE ADVANCING LAND TROOPS.

IF THEY DID NOT MOVE BAKANA PEOPLE OUT OF THE WAY, TODAY, U WILL DO A VIDEO AND CLAIM BIAFRA ARMY TRIED TO WIPE US OUT OF OUR LAND.

MIND U, THE SOLDIERS THAT MOVE YOUR PEOPLE WERE IJAW.

U HEARD THEIR NAMES AND U PEOPLE KILLED FELLOW IJAW.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DONT EVER SPEAK ON SE EVACUATION AGAIN, BECAUSE U ARE TOO DAFT TO KNOW EFFORTS MADE BY IGBO SOLDIERS TO SAVE IGBO LIVES.

MY QUESTION IS ARE ALL IJAW PEOPLE THIS DAFT?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AwkaFinest: 12:00pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Address him tightly.

See how we pride ourselves in crime. Why wont every tribe/region mock us.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 12:00pm On May 26, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Igbos are a nuisance, to the society always running from their Godforsaken Biafra cursed land.

99 % of your brothers are in jail all over the world because of their criminal behavior, You women are Whores everywhere in every crook and cranny in this word, If this is what achievement means then I reject such forbidden achievement.
You've been repeating the same thing, I've already made it clear that one Igbo misfit has far more value than the entire Ijaw nation, oh wow that's a new one.. 99% of Igbos are in jail all the over the world? that's quite an interesting statistics/revelation there shocked grin so what's the total population of Igbos left that are not in jail all over the world then? ... but why I'm I not surprised? basic statistics, critical reasoning and cognitive resonance isn't particularly a forte with the Ijaw nation, effects of too much kaikai grin grin grin

I ask for the last time, and try not to repeat the same boring crap again and stick to the question. What are notable accomplishments of the Ijaw nation in Nigeria and globally? all the minority ethnic groups can boast of one form of achievement or another at least nationally... what gives for the Izon nation? I'm waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 12:00pm On May 26, 2020
All our Rivers people knows is drinking ogogoro and messing everywhere cheesy

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 12:01pm On May 26, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Sad, but it's the gospel truth. Come to Abj and see for yourself. My sisters a disgracing our ibo race.
Nawa ooo grin
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:01pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
AwkaFinest:

See how we pride ourselves in crime. Why wont every tribe/region mock us.
[/s]

THIS ONE IS AFONJA ATTENTION SEEKING IGBOPHILE, KINDLY IGNORE HIM PEOPLE, FOCUS ON IJAWS.

HE WILL GO AWAY AND RETURN WITH ANOTHER MONIKER.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 12:02pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

You've been repeating the same thing, I've already made it clear that one Igbo misfit has far more value than the entire Ijaw nation, oh wow that's a new one.. 99% of Igbos are in jail all the over the world? that's quite an interesting statistics/revelation there shocked grin so what's the total population of Igbos left that are not in jail all over the world then? ... but why I'm I not surprised? basic statistics, critical reasoning and cognitive resonance isn't particularly a forte with the Ijaw nation, effects of too much kaikai grin grin grin

I ask for the last time, and try not to repeat the same boring crap again and stick to the question. What are notable accomplishments of the Ijaw nation in Nigeria and globally? all the minority ethnic groups can boast of one form of achievement or another at least nationally... what gives for the Izon nation? I'm waiting.

He is my Rivers brother. Here are his others usernames: kinematics, worworboy, awkafinest. He is a poto poto PORT HARCOURT cultist. He is useless and hopeless cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Eastlink(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

Unfounded claims yet again. Well, you can keep crying and continue basking in emotional propaganda, it changes nothing. Drunk fishermen.

In the meantime, there are no Ijaws in Rivers state. Bayelsa, the only Ijaw state allocated to you people is a failed entity. Your P/H land grabbing is dead on arrival. We are wiser now than before. Go to your Bayelsa and wipe your fake tears, no one give a f*uck about you lots.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 12:03pm On May 26, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. So shameful

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2020
Nchenches:

You are on rent if you are truly Ijaw.

How much do oppressors of your people pay you to inflict these injuries on Ijaw and its people?
Ijaw Republic can only come through Biafra Republic, but never from Nigeria Republic.
Develop more sense.

You should borrow sense!
Paying rent where? When we stay in our communities.
Biafra was used by the Ijaws before you Igbos stole the word. We were the first to seek self determination in Nigeria so if anyone needs to get sense it is you Igbos. Until now the Ijaws have given Nigeria two options, restructure or we will eventually leave Nigeria. The word Biafra was hijacked by the Igbos from the Ijaws with hope legitimise their claims to Ijawland.
We have rejected the fraud you call Biafra and we will always do so. Whenever the Ijaw nation chooses to have her nation she will get it and NOTHING or no ONE will stop her because GOD is on our side.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 12:05pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

There was no harm because we were neutral until you invaded and evacuated our people. It was in the process replacing our people with your people those who escaped or their communities were yet to be evacuated, regrouped and joined the Nigerian war effort.
OBJ nearly wiped out a whole population of Ijaws in Odi
Your environment is a biodegradable waste of polluted waters and oil spillages
Your communities are immersed with poverty of an unprecedented scale despite sitting on a wealth of oil.
The war ended a good 53 years ago, move on from your "Igbo persecuted us" complex already, Igbos are not the ones denying your people good roads, social welfare amenities and sustainable standards of living.

Igbos no send una, you are too irrelevant to matter to the Igbos. Channel your rage and frustrations to the right source of your misery, Igbos are not your problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 12:05pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Address him tightly.

I hear say Evans wife don carry belle for one Ghana boy cheesy
Igbo women and fvck sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:06pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

You should borrow sense!
Paying rent where? When we stay in our communities.
Biafra was used by the Ijaws before you Igbos stole the word. We were the first to seek self determination in Nigeria so if anyone needs to get sense it is you Igbos. Until now the Ijaws have given Nigeria two options, restructure or we will eventually leave Nigeria. The word Biafra was hijacked by the Igbos from the Ijaws with hope legitimise their claims to Ijawland.
We have rejected the fraud you call Biafra and we will always do so. Whenever the Ijaw nation chooses to have her nation she will get it and NOTHING or no ONE will stop her because GOD is on our side.
[/s]

THIS IS WAT WE CALL LIBERATION.

NOT THE MISERABLE LIVES AND POVERTY, WITH POLLUTION EVERYWHERE IJAW DWELL.

I BELIEVE U HAVE SEEN THE THREAD OF FULANI TESTIMONY ON HOW NIGERIA LIBERATED THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 12:06pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Address him tightly.

Our Rivers yoots prefer AK47 than having education.

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:07pm On May 26, 2020
IJAW LIBERATION WAS FOLLOWED BY MILITANCY AND ODI GENOCIDE.

EVERYBODY THAT EVER BETRAYED BIAFRA PAID WITH THEIR LIFE.

FROM KEN SARO WIWA TO IJAW NATION.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 12:07pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

OBJ nearly wiped out a whole population of Ijaws in Odi
Your environment is a biodegradable waste of polluted waters and oil spillages
Your communities are immersed with poverty of an unprecedented scale despite sitting on a wealth of oil.
The war ended a good 53 years ago, move on from your "Igbo persecuted us" complex already, Igbos are not the ones denying your people good roads, social welfare amenities and sustainable standards of living.

Igbos no send una, you are too irrelevant to matter to the Igbos. Channel your rage and frustrations to the right source of your misery, Igbos are not your problem.

You are very correct. PORT HARCOURT is also the most polluted city in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

"YouWin CONNECT Program Disappointed Us" - Participants Cry Out (Photos) / Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights / Tinubu’s Economic Policies Not Living Up To Expectation – Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.