Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! (15223 Views)

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 12:08pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

You are very correct. PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world.

True talk
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

JUST SEEING THIS.

LISTEN, WRITING A LONG EPISTLE DOES NOT MAKE THE RUBBISH YOU SCRIBBLE CORRECT.

IF THIS WAS AN EXAM, U GET F9.

BAKANA IS RIGHT ON THE COASTAL AREA OF RIVERS STATE.

THAT IS A FRONTLINE. THEY MOVED THE PEOPLE INLAND AWAY FROM ACTION.

NIGERIA ARMY WERE BOMBING FROM AIR AND SEA TO MAKE WAY FOR THE ADVANCING LAND TROOPS.

IF THEY DID NOT MOVE BAKANA PEOPLE OUT OF THE WAY, TODAY, U WILL DO A VIDEO AND CLAIM BIAFRA ARMY TRIED TO WIPE US OUT OF OUR LAND.

MIND U, THE SOLDIERS THAT MOVE YOUR PEOPLE WERE IJAW.

U HEARD THEIR NAMES AND U PEOPLE KILLED FELLOW IJAW.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DONT EVER SPEAK ON SE EVACUATION AGAIN, BECAUSE U ARE TOO DAFT TO KNOW EFFORTS MADE BY IGBO SOLDIERS TO SAVE IGBO LIVES.

MY QUESTION IS ARE ALL IJAW PEOPLE THIS DAFT?

How dumb can you be?
On all accounts the Biafran rebel force was primarily Igbo. How can Igboland be safer than Ijawland? Why did Biafra have to move Igbo civilians to Ijawland?

If they were trying to keep people safe then why take Igbos into the areas you claimed you were taking the natives out of harm's way?

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
Rivers yoots are useless

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
AwkaFinest:

I was in PH recently. Those ph boys na telemundo dem dey use nack our ibo sisters. Our sisters are disgracing us over there. That's why the Niger Deltans see us as cheap.
Ode grin grin grin, see this poor Osogbo dwelling Musbau wretch who can't even afford to change his smelly boxers claiming he was in PH. Who dash you money for T-fare? See person wey never even chop belleful dey follow talk grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AwkaFinest: 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

True talk, as a Rivers boy I can relate with this

This is about the 1000 time you are posting on nairaland that you are a Rivers boy. Go around nairaland and see how many true Rivers people repeat over and over again that they are from Rivers. They dont because they have nothing to prove. That's the difference. Even when no one asks you, you will still type I'm a Rivers man. The other day kinematics tackled you on same stupidity, yet you continued.

Chinonso Dike please stop disgracing ihiala. As anambrarians we are not stupid to this extend you are displaying online.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AwkaFinest: 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

True talk

This is mental issue. Chino come back home to Anambra your symptoms are becoming worse. You are here quoting yourself over and over again.

Igwedibia is around to manage your case. The last time you had a relapse he managed you well.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

THIS IS WAT WE CALL LIBERATION.

NOT THE MISERABLE LIVES AND POVERTY, WITH POLLUTION EVERYWHERE IJAW DWELL.

I BELIEVE U HAVE SEEN THE THREAD OF FULANI TESTIMONY ON HOW NIGERIA LIBERATED THEM.

On the contrary it is the Igbos that made the chains the Fulani used in binding the Igbos.

Our lives are not miserable and can never be miserable.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
AwkaFinest:

This is about the 1000 time you are posting on nairaland that you are a Rivers boy. Go around nairaland and see how many true Rivers people repeat over and over again that they are from Rivers. They dont because they have nothing to prove. That's the difference. Even when no one asks you, you will still type I'm a Rivers man. The other day kinematics tackled you on same stupidity, yet you continued.Chinonso Dike please stop disgracing ihiala. As anambrarians we are not as stupid to this extend you are displaying online.
[/s]

Hahahaha

Kinematics posting it and reposting it makes easier for others to know what we are passing through in Rivers state.

See the clown talking rubbish, who doesn't know you are kinematics, worworboy and now Awkafinest. If you like open 1000 usernames, chino will continue to demolish and humiliate you.

I am a Rivers boy, cry and die.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

How dumb can you be?
On all accounts the Biafran rebel force was primarily Igbo. How can Igboland be safer than Ijawland? Why did Biafra have to move Igbo civilians to Ijawland?

If they were trying to keep people safe then why take Igbos into the areas you claimed you were taking the natives out of harm's way?
[/s]

SHARAP AND WATCH YOUR PROPAGANDA VIDEO AGAIN.

LISTEN TO THE NAMES OF THE COMMANDERS MENTIONED.

LISTEN TO HOW YOUR PEOPLE HANDED FELLOW IJAW TO NIGERIA SOLDIERS TO BE KILLED.

LISTEN TO THEM ASKING FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS, AT THE END OF THE VIDEO.

U ARE SO DAFT THAT U CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND THE SIMPLE DETAILS OF YOUR OWN VIDEO. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 12:15pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
AwkaFinest:

This is mental issue. Chino come back home to Anambra your symptoms are becoming worse. You are here quoting yourself over and over again.Igwedibia is around to manage your case. The last time you had a relapse he managed you well.
[/s]

That guy called chino must have really dealt with you. Hahahaha

See why Rivers yoots are useless. They worship criminals

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 12:16pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

U ARE SO DAFT THAT U CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND THE SIMPLE DETAILS OF YOUR OWN VIDEO. angry

You have stated the truth
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

You are the daft one because the Nigerian army that moved into many our communities were units under the command of Major Adaka Boro.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 12:17pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

You are the daft one because the Nigerian army that moved into many our communities were units under the command of Major Adaka Boro.

As a Rivers indigene, you lied. I am from ikwerre so I know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

As a Rivers indigene, you lied

As an Abia/Imo indigene you are not invited to speak on Boro.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

As an Abia/Imo indigene you are not invited to speak on Boro.

I am from Rivers state, so I know the truth, you lied

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 12:21pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

At the end Boro was wasted by Adekunle according to several reports, just like the disposable minority that he was. Same thing happened to Ken Sato wiwa and his group.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

WHICH MAJOR ADAKA BORO?

THE ONE THAT DIED MYSTERIOUSLY FIGHTING ON NIGERIA SIDE?

I SAID ALL BETRAYERS OF BIAFRA PAID WITH THEIR LIFE, U ARE TALKING NONSENSE.

THIS WAS THE AFONJA THAT CAME TO RIVERS STATE.

HE WAS A NIGHTMARE.

BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE, EVIL.

GO AND LEARN HISTORY AND LEAVE LIES AND MY MAMA SAY, MY PAPA SAY BUSINESS.

LEARN THE FACTS AND STOP PISSING PEOPLE OFF.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

OBJ nearly wiped out a whole population of Ijaws in Odi
Your environment is a biodegradable waste of polluted waters and oil spillages
Your communities are immersed with poverty of an unprecedented scale despite sitting on a wealth of oil.
The war ended a good 53 years ago, move on from your "Igbo persecuted us" complex already, Igbos are not the ones denying your people good roads, social welfare amenities and sustainable standards of living.

Igbos no send una, you are too irrelevant to matter to the Igbos. Channel your rage and frustrations to the right source of your misery, Igbos are not your problem.

You are the ones that denied us everything we lost till date. Till today the average Yoruba assumes the South is made of only Yorubas and Igbo because of the lies Igbos keep telling .

The war ended 50 years ago not 53 as you claim. Tell that to Nnamdi Kanu and while you are at it, tell him the Ijaw are not Igbo. If he want to liberate his people he focus on his Igbo nation.

Obasanjo almost wiped out Odi, he learnt it from the Biafran army. He got the resistance he deserved. The pleasure you derive Odi is a clear proof your fathers and grandfathers were war criminals and you guys are only making noise about Biafra because you desire a platform to express your sadist energy.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt2: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

At the end Boro was wasted by Adekunle according to several reports, just like the disposable minority that he was. Same thing happened to Ken Sato wiwa and his group.

Chai. Rivers state don suffer. Very inconsequential miscreants

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
AwkaFinest:

See how we pride ourselves in crime. Why wont every tribe/region mock us.

Osino gini?
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
I hear say evens wife don carry belle for one Ghana boy cheesy
Igbo women and fvck sha grin grin

How old are you?

LMAO.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from Rivers state, so I know the truth, you lied

You can't be from Rivers state, you are an Igbo imposter.
You know no truth.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:30pm On May 26, 2020
I AM DONE WITH THIS THREAD AND HOPELESS IJAW PEOPLE.

I HAVE SOME BUSINESS TO ATTEND.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 12:31pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

You know no truth.

The reason you say so is because I am not a cultist like most Rivers yoots.

Have you viewed this thread? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5879273/rivers-state-massive-poverty-backwardness
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by RuggedSniper: 12:32pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

There was no harm because we were neutral until you invaded and evacuated our people. It was in the process replacing our people with your people those who escaped or their communities were yet to be evacuated, regrouped and joined the Nigerian war effort.
^^^9 pages already... I've learned a lot about human behavior, injustice and bravery on your illuminating NL thread. Keep the flag of TRUTH flying brave one. Cheers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 12:33pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How old are you?

LMAO.
Does it matter tongue
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:35pm On May 26, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^9 pages already... I've learned a lot about human behavior, injustice and bravery on your illuminating NL thread. Keep the flag of TRUTH flying brave one. Cheers!

U CHEER HIM, MEANWHILE THE OIL HAVE MOVED FROM NIGERDELTA TO THE FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE IN LAGOS, ABUJA, KADUNA AND KANO.

U HAVE BECOME WEALTHY WHILE HE CANNOT EVEN SEE CLEAN WATER TO DRINK BECAUSE THE LAND IS POLLUTED.

NA YOUR KIND FRIENDSHIP BETTER.

I CALL HIM AN IJAW FOOL.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:39pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

You know no truth.
[/s]

ARE IJAWS FROM RIVERS STATE?

SQUATTER!

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 12:40pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

You are the ones that denied us everything we lost till date. Till today the average Yoruba assumes the South is made of only Yorubas and Igbo because of the lies Igbos keep telling .

The war ended 50 years ago not 53 as you claim. Tell that to Nnamdi Kanu and while you are at it, tell him the Ijaw are not Igbo. If he want to liberate his people he focus on his Igbo nation.

Obasanjo almost wiped out Odi, he learnt it from the Biafran army. He got the resistance he deserved. The pleasure you derive Odi is a clear proof your fathers and fathers were war criminals and you guys are only noise about Biafra because desire a platform to express your sadist energy.
Lmaoooo so essentially and summarily it's the Igbos man's fault when the Ijaw man can't get his erection up to service his wife? grin it's the Igbo man's fault that the entire Izon nation aside from GEJ and a few others can't boast of one noteworthy global figure? It's the Igbo man's fault that the successive governments of Nigeria have stolen your resources to enrich private pockets in Abuja? It's the Igbo man's fault that Ijaws are among the poorest people in the Niger Delta today? A Yoruba man sent soldiers to wipe out Odi and rape all your women, yet you're somehow connecting Igbos to it. I could go on and on. Are you beginning to admit that Igbos are the authors and finishers of the Izon nations fate? It's now apparent that you Ijaws suffer from the worst case of cognitive dissonance.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

The reason you say so is because I am not a cultist like most Rivers yoots.

Have you viewed this thread? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5879273/rivers-state-massive-poverty-backwardness

It is ONLY Igbo folks that known to exhibit this level of dumbness. Wole Soyinka started the Pyrates confraternity. Does that make him a Rivers man?
What does Boro have to do with cultism and how is cultism linked to Rivers state when there are cults all over Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 12:42pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

Lmaoooo so essentially and summarily it's the Igbos man's fault when the Ijaw man can't get his erection up to service his wife? grin it's the Igbo man's fault that the entire Izon nation aside from GEJ and a few others can't boast of one noteworthy global figure? It's the Igbo man's fault that the successive governments of Nigeria have stolen your resources to enrich private pockets in Abuja? It's the Igbo man's fault that Ijaws are among the poorest people in the Niger Delta today? I could go on and on. Are you beginning to admit that Igbos are the authors of finishers of the Izon nations fate?

I THINK IJAW HAS ONE INTERNATIONALLY NOTABLE FIGURE.

SEE AM, HE EVEN HAD THE GUTS TO COME TO OWERRI TO KILL.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PortHarcourt1st: 12:44pm On May 26, 2020
PHijo:

It is ONLY Igbo folks that known to exhibit this level of dumbness. Wole Soyinka started the Pyrates confraternity. Does that make him a Rivers man?
What does Boro have to do with cultism and how is cultism linked to Rivers state when there are cults all over Nigeria?

Does it matter who started pirates, what matters is which people are known for cultism. Rivers state is the headquarters of cultism, kidnapping etc. Even your leaders are being chased around by cultists. Very unsafe state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign / Why APC Plotted To Impeach Ortom – PDP / Killings: El-Rufai To Install CCTVs In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.