Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Have You Received Your Stipend? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Received Your Stipend? (4934 Views)

Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass / Have U Received Your December Alert For The Covid19 Palliative? / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Hadassah1695: 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
Pls, has anyone using fcmb received his or her stipend.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by npowerng: 1:36pm On May 27, 2020
dominion76:
So much complaints from those of us using fcmb, majority have not received, is there a problem with the bank or it is coming from your end?

We can not say for certain at the moment, but we can assure you that whatever the issue is, it will be resolved soon.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by blackkel(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2020
npowerng:
Good evening,

Have you started receiving your stipends?

I haven't received my stipend for the month of April
My number is 08068817849
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Udsmitho(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2020
Please I have not received my stipend too for the month of April 2020 as at today 27th May 2020. Please am beginning to panick. Help me out. Why is mine still hanging. Haven't experienced this before. Please@npowerng. I need your urgent assistance.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 27, 2020
npowerng:
Good evening,

Have you started receiving your stipends?
Thanks
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Nelson21(m): 3:22am On May 28, 2020
npowerng:

Payment is still ongoing, you will be paid your stipend.

Please, for those who are yet to receive stipend for the month of March and April, what is their fate? Why the delay for payments of two months? Should they still expect their stipend or have they been removed from the program? If they have not been removed from the program, should they expect stipend for 2 months?

Please I would really appreciate an elaborate reply. Thanks
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by AutosBay(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
Irregularities in N-Power prompts FG to reform program for greater efficiency
By John Akubo, Abuja | 27 May 2020 | 1:17 pm

Sadiya Umar Farouq PHOTO:Twitter

This was contained in a statement that was signed by the Deputy Director Information in the ministry Rhoda Iliya and was made available to The Guardian in Abuja yesterday.

The statement quoted the minister in charge of the ministry Sadiya Umar Farouq, admitting that the program encountered some irregularities along the line.

Advertisement

Advertisement
She said the beneficiaries who were to spend 24 months on the program however Batch beneficiaries spent over 40 months thereby denying other Nigerians opportunity to access the programme and gain skills for entrepreneurship and employment.

The N-Power Programme was inaugurated by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2016 under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) with the mandate to lift citizens out of poverty through capacity building, investment, and direct support.

The program is in line with the administration’s vision of lifting 100 million people out of poverty by creating opportunities to enhance the productivity of the Nigerian youth.

She said the programme has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries so far – 200,000 from Batch A which started in September 2016 and 300,000 from Batch B which kicked off in August 2018.

Farouq said details of the proposed reform will be provided as soon as May stipend is paid to beneficiaries.

The minister explained that the ministry has concluded payment of April stipends to N-Power beneficiaries.

“Last week I promised that the stipends would be paid this week. We encountered some delays on the GIFMIS platform but I can now announce that all N-Power beneficiaries from Batch A and B have been paid their April stipends.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Nelson21(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2020
Nelson21:

Please, for those who are yet to receive stipend for the month of March and April, what is their fate? Why the delay for payments of two months? Should they still expect their stipend or have they been removed from the program? If they have not been removed from the program, should they expect stipend for 2 months?

Please, Npower. Kindly respond to this question.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by npowerng: 1:18pm On May 28, 2020
Nelson21:

Good day sir, rest assured no one has been removed from the program, and we are doing all we can to rectify and pay those that haven't bean paid their stipends for any or both months that they have not been paid.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Nelson21(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2020
npowerng:

Good day sir, rest assured no one has been removed from the program, and we are doing all we can to rectify and pay those that haven't bean paid their stipends for any or both months that they have not been paid.

Thanks for the reply.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by sheffy87: 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
npowerng:

Good afternoon NPOWER....!
We have been told to start packing our bags by the end of May? Is that the end of the journey after so much promises that npower beneficiaries will not be throw back to the street...! Another one is that "your permanency is tied to your voters card" enhancement, transition program all have gone, community police, sanef, and many more nobody is saying anything...?
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2020
npowerng:

is it true that the program will be coming to an end by may?
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by cornel9297: 6:24am On May 29, 2020
npowerng:

npower ng, it seems the beneficiaries with unpaid march and April stipends issue are erroneously being exited from the program.
some are forcefully placed on hold .
This is very bad and source from the ministry is justifying the action saying that such beneficiaries already have federal jobs.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by cornel9297: 6:29am On May 29, 2020
npowerng:

npower ng, it seems the beneficiaries with unpaid march and April stipends issue are erroneously being exited from the program.
This is very bad and source from the ministry is justifying the action saying that such beneficiaries already have federal jobs.
The new payment platform is full of flaws because it is already affecting some beneficiaries that have ever received allowance from fed govt including nysc allowance.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by dbynonetwork: 9:04am On May 29, 2020
I don't depend on stipends or palliative.
I earn online.

I. ) I will create a Paypal account to get the full benefits of Paypal in Nigeria
2.) I will show you how to link your Nigeria bank account to your PayPal account.

****Bonus I will show you link to hidden foreign websites that still accept Nigerians for online jobs that you can earn at least $5 a day. Even with a phone...
With a laptop you could earn more.

Contact me on 08135328835

Just with a token you can get started.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by npowerng: 11:57am On May 29, 2020
cornel9297:

The new payment platform is full of flaws because it is already affecting some beneficiaries that have ever received allowance from fed govt including nysc allowance.

We have not made any post regarding such issue, please disregard it. All those that are yet to be paid their stipend, will be paid as soon as the mix up we are experiencing is sorted out.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Udsmitho(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2020
@Npowerng, please I think my bank account had issues with transaction (both debit & credit) during the period of the April stipend payment. I noticed this after most of my colleagues around me attested to receiving their own payment, and I tried transacting with my Npower bank account and I observed it. i have since rectified it from the bank as at 27th May 2020 and have even written a report about it to the help& support channel through my Npower account and no feedback was acknowledged from d forum.Please what do I do?. Is my April stipend gone just like that. Am so frustrated. I need help urgently. Any feedback from you will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by cornel9297: 3:39pm On May 29, 2020
npowerng:

We have not made any post regarding such issue, please disregard it. All those that are yet to be paid their stipend, will be paid as soon as the mix up we are experiencing is sorted out.
sorting for how long?
affected beneficiaries are tired of the word soon and have already exhausted their patience.
Nsip is the only achievement this government can boast of but it is quite unfortunate that it has bn compromised .
It is too bad to make mockery of graduate because of 30k .
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by MummyIMadeIt: 4:56pm On May 29, 2020
npower where is the devices for Batch B volunteers?

Sack the incompetent Minister for Disaster and Humanitarian affairs.

She's a disaster waiting to happen, little wonder she was given such portfolio.

#SackSadiyaFarouq
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by charlexarmani(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2020
I have exhausted every known method of getting to the npower handle, till date no payment for the month of march/ april, how do u want us to cope couple with the lockdown in place

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Ameboperoo(m): 3:49am On May 30, 2020
charlexarmani:
I have exhausted every known method of getting to the npower handle, till date no payment for the month of march/ april, how do u want us to cope couple with the lockdown in place
Me too. I will visit the focal person next week by God's grace
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by cornel9297: 6:24am On May 30, 2020
Ameboperoo:
which state Let me help you with the number
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Ameboperoo(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2020
cornel9297:

which state Let me help you with the number
Kogi
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by cornel9297: 8:31am On May 30, 2020
Ameboperoo:
Kogi
080177577771 Ibrahim Adoga get back to me after contacting him .
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by npowerng: 2:01pm On May 30, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Visiting the focal person is not the solution, you can logde you complain on volunteersupport@npvn.ng.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Ameboperoo(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2020
cornel9297:

Ibrahim Adoga
get back to me after contacting him .
Thanks. I will
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Ameboperoo(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2020
npowerng:

Visiting the focal person is not the solution, you can logde you complain on volunteersupport@npvn.ng.
But we have been shouting up and down here. You never responded. This is very unfair.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by cornel9297: 4:29pm On May 30, 2020
npowerng:

we've done this several times yet no stipend.
I think there is a disconnection between the support and the people in charge of payroll.
How do you expect beneficiaries to be patience for almost three months in this critical period.
it is so bad that the ministry is indirectly tagging almost half of the beneficiaries ghost workers.
I hope this will be resolved after the meeting between the minister and the focal persons.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by Goovo(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2020
cornel9297:

I think there is a disconnection between the support and the people in charge of payroll.
How do you expect beneficiaries to be patience for almost three months in this critical period.
it is so bad that the ministry is indirectly tagging almost half of the beneficiaries ghost workers.
I hope this will be resolved after the meeting between the minister and the focal persons.
pls do u know the date for this meeting?
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by cornel9297: 4:57pm On May 30, 2020
Goovo:
pls do u know the date for this meeting?
next week
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by npowerng: 9:16pm On May 30, 2020
cornel9297:

They isn't a disconnect, just that sorting out this things take time, which we understand we have taken far too long. We are not sitting idle here, we are working round the clock to ensure every eligible beneficiary gets his/her stipend without further delay.
Re: Have You Received Your Stipend? by cornel9297: 10:08pm On May 30, 2020
npowerng:

They isn't a disconnect, just that sorting out this things take time, which we understand we have taken far too long. We are not sitting idle here, we are working round the clock to ensure every eligible beneficiary gets his/her stipend without further delay.
You guys at the support are really trying and I must commend your effort.
The ministry was created mainly to help the youth but I am still surprised why Afolabi that is a youth and friendly was not made the minister.
look at where we are now.
Beneficiaries and other meaninful Nigerians started having a negative thought after panel from house of rep interviewed her.
lies lies and series of lies.
Remember that npower is the only achievement this government can boast of .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? / Please How Do I Get To Lekki From Berger / How Can One Get A Letter From A Senator/hor/governor/general?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.