Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 (68511 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Jakemedg(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

undecided undecided undecided undecided Back off. You've been warned.
Back off . You've been warned
lol are you this stupid because of a meer harmless comment on a forum? Now we know who the cyber bully and rascal is , Boy you need to work on your emotions or better still visit a Psychologist ASAP
Don't bother quoting me if you can't control your emotions
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Prymestrr(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2020
Jakemedg:
Back off . You've been warned lol are you this stupid because of a mare mere harmless comment on a forum? Now we know who the cyber bully and rascal is , Boy you need to work on your emotions or better still visit a Psychologist ASAP
Ok big badass boss of bosses. You win. Now go your way. Thank you.

Just imagine person weh deh follow me talk undecided someone that can't string together a single coherent sentence in English. *spits*
Retards are just everywhere on this forum.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by tesseract: 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
Most Record Labels around the world are slave runners. They make young and desperate artists sign very bad contracts. I am not buying what this Tongo lady is saying. How can you sign an artist and sell her to another record label without terminating her initial contract with you? Seems to me like she and Jude just caught a mugu and wanted to milk her dry, poor girl found out, became wiser, asked questions but it was too late, she had given up everything she was to them in the contract even up to social media handle... SMH. Real Business men are ruthless with money, that's why they remain rich.

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Emax911: 8:27pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Blessed Brother!

may I know if bro, I would love to ask u some personal question.....how could I,?

WhatsApp?
Facebook?
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

Nawa o...$30,000 ke na she sign de record label abi na dem sign am

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Righteousness89(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2020
Emax911:

may I know if bro, I would love to ask u some personal question.....how could I,?

WhatsApp?
Facebook?

Send me a Pm bro! We could take it from there
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by blackboy(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
Clowns. They want to blackmail her. Just confirming that this Jude chap is greedy. $30,000 lol
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Emax911: 8:32pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Send me a Pm bro! We could take it from there
done that
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Praise GOD Bro! It's not a Competition..

Don't mind them. Keep preaching. Who ever doesn't like it can smash their phones on the floor or beta still go hug transformer.

As long as you have not insulted their father, or go against Nairaland rules, you are doing it right.

Preach on bro. we dey gbadun you

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2020
Kuns84:
Cynthia's time has past.. she's too old now to revive her dead music career.

Go get a regular job sweetheart lipsrsealed

You are not God.

Fatai Rolling Dollar was almost 80 when his career surged back to life.

You may not amount to anything in life with your kind of reasoning.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by JentuPrinz(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2020
This is super story...Waiting for d next episode.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by jaxxy(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

Nawa o...$30,000 ke na she sign de record label abi na dem sign am

The way these record label managers call money makes me laff grin how does she Owe them N40million and $30,000? grin

Did Cynthia see up to even N50mill is all her career? grin Ok what exactly did they invest in her to demand such crazy amounts grin All these draconian labels managers ehn grin like davido and don jazzy are not label managers also grin
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Righteousness89(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2020
Emax911:

done that
I hv Replied you! Check your Email
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
he is deraillng by posting useless religious sht here. no be all of us dey religious

Religious shit, it is to your demon invested skull. Na by force to read a post. If you don't like it you jump pass it.

Even a Muslim too has the right to call people to order according to his religion as long as he is not insulting anyone. Or going against the rules of nairaland

Religious shit but when people talk about kpekus , nyash and boobs the evil spirits that have inhabited your mendular will not protest.

Nonsense.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2020
Brightgem:
Why beefing! I'm not a Christian, I'm not into all these musicians Yada Yada either, but this person isn't attacking anyone or you. They are stating their beliefs and you are being the attacker.

Does the person's comment make you feel one kind one way, because I equally don't like people that like shouting are you holy, don't judge, I'm sure you are worse bla bla bla! Some people are exactly what they Say and preach.

If you don't like what they are saying, maybe you should check yourself on the inside very well.

God bless you
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by safarigirl(f): 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:
Someone that Davido has already asked her to call him.

You guys are the losers.

If she calls him, what next? Contract states she owes them 40 million, she will still have to pay it off, even if na Jay-Z sign her

A lot of you are ignorant of how contracts work.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 24, 2020
safarigirl:

If she calls him, what next? Contract states she owes them 40 million, she will still have to pay it off, even if na Jay-Z sign her

A lot of you are ignorant of how contracts work.

Pele o madam contractor. (In iya Tao's voice)

Because someone says online that someone owes them money doesn't necessarily make it true.

Have you seen the contract papers?

Are you a contract lawyer?

Were you there when they signed it?
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by safarigirl(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
VenumX:

Are you aware of terms of contract and why she defaulted? I mean, every single detail?

Regardless of whatever happened, you can't ignore that the so called ex manager is towing the same part you are critizing on Morgan's part.

What you should have said is that both of them should have taken their 'stupidity' off social media. Then, you will sound objective.

If she had a case, she should have gone to the court of law

She brought it to social media, the managers also have the right to state their own side on the same platform she brought it to.

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by deebrain(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
timibare:
How much is sniper sef

N450. Liquid content only.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:

Pele o madam contractor. (In iya Tao's voice)

Because someone says online that someone owes them money doesn't necessarily make it true.

Have you seen the contract papers?

Are you a contract lawyer?

Were you there when they signed it?

Because someone says she was cheated, does not mean she was cheated, but all of you have rushed to Cynthia's side, because most of youu you identify with her foolishness.

Jude has offered to send the contract to TundeEdnut, I hope you are this mouthy when you see it.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Righteousness kee you there like say if i open you no go do sad she's already at peace with the creator she gave her life to Christ at mountain of fire and ministries so she's back on her feet she want to focus on her career......Here is her new handle @therealmadrina

And what's so special about your Kukunase that makes you think he'll do for certain if you open am?? grin

Must you people always attribute bad qualities to anyone preaching what they feel just because you don't agree with them in order to bring them down?

Righteousness89, no mind am jare. Her Kukunase is just like every regular one out there. nothing special about it.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by UndissolvedMeta(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmmmm,stalemate
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by nazablossom(f): 9:29pm On May 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Abi, people are acting like she is the victim.

Are record rebels charity organisation.
I wonder o
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by nazablossom(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2020
Maliqcious:
as löng as the music business is concern she's the one suffering. Yeah i knew a time she had an issue with Davido. She has attitude and character issues
Gbam!
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 24, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
thunder fire your mama, i can make nairaland miserable for u no try me o. check my old post

Thread softly boy.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by VenumX: 9:57pm On May 24, 2020
safarigirl:

If she had a case, she should have gone to the court of law

She brought it to social media, the managers also have the right to state their own side on the same platform she brought it to.

Thank goodness you mentioned 'managers'.
So why is only one person, a female barking?

Edit: an update on Jude's reply has surfaced. You can see the difference in the manner he presented his case. Unlike that market woman.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by SocialJustice: 10:01pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

that alone cant save you, except you sign each and every page and put the date under your signature, and also make sure you hold the document to leave finger print traces

Inyanya fell for such simple trick
After writing my previous reply, I thought of it and came to same conclusion as you have explained here. People are desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by aspirebig: 10:02pm On May 24, 2020
This is the aftermath of covid 19.

No more money to finance fake lifestyles, even guys are broke now.

More broke people are loading o, I see no reason to start raising old dust if the pocket is loaded and the person in question is economical balanced and professionally engaged.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend / Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.