Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose (104682 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by arewaboy01(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2020
kingthreat:
Jude is the real beast among the Okoyes.
Firstly I thought that Peter was the proud one among P-square. But when I met the twins, Peter was actually open and showed warmth. Paul is just enclosed to his shell forming introvert. Funny enough Paul is the one with some pride.
Lets take a look at all those signed by them:

Jude Okoye: Cynthia Morgan, MayD (rejected the contract and lost his youtube page)
Paul Okoye: Muno, Lucy (Both abandoned and left to start from scratch)
Peter Okoye: Official Singah (upcoming artiste)

Funny enough, Official Singah is still signed with Peter Okoye for more than 2 years now and they both have a good relationship. Peter has a very good relationship with his dancers who has been his friends for close to a decade. Lets face it, Peter is more open and less exploitative financially unlike his brothers.

. you are on point bro...we where in same area den in jos busa buji laranto ...u see Paul? Very arrogant while Peter is the complete opposite of his brother, friendly and humble

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Keketu(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

There is nothing like greed, business is business, even foreign record companies operate like that.

In the world of music, it is better to be an independent artist than to sign record deal.

Most people sign deals without reading or out of desperation then claim victims when things go bad.
thank for educating that boy angry , please pm me thank
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Myer(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Having them is not Sin...

I seek GOD and he gives me all that..

There is a level of Life called Stresslliving.

You Get there by Seeking GOD and His Righteousness.. Then He makes those things available for you and to you without Struggle.

Life is Not by Struggle!! Life is a Gift from GOD!
You don't Struggle for a Gift! It is Given

That's where I operate!

But everyone struggles until they become accomplished.
It's not determined by religion or creed bro.
Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Dangote are not Christian's yet even Christian's aspire to be like them.

By the way, pastors struggle the most, especially when they are still growing their church.
Just thank God you never met your pastor while he was still growing. You will understand.

So, your basis for preaching here is flawed. Everyone struggles everyone goes through misfortunes. Believing in Christ doesn't automatically take that away.

Don't condemn someone just because they are going through misfortunes. I'm sure you have heard the story of Job too.
It's not everyone that would sing gospel music sir. Some secular artists have more love in them than some of your gospel artists.

Have you ever met Sam Okposo in real life?
You might understand better if you meet some of them.

Don't judge what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Peter Okoye?

Was it not this one that is marrying a Yoruba woman Lola

That woman was the architect of all the problems in Okoye's family........Too bad.

What kind of human being are you..??
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Righteousness89(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2020
Myer:

But everyone struggles until they become accomplished.
It's not determined by religion or creed bro.
Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Dangote are not Christian's yet even Christian's aspire to be like them.

By the way, pastors struggle the most, especially when they are still growing their church.
Just thank God you never met your pastor while he was still growing. You will understand.

So, your basis for preaching here is flawed. Everyone struggles everyone goes through misfortunes. Believing in Christ doesn't automatically take that away.

Don't condemn someone just because they are going through misfortunes. I'm sure you have heard the story of Job too.
It's not everyone that would sing gospel music sir. Some secular artists have more love in them than some of your gospel artists.

Have you ever met Sam Okposo in real life?
You might understand better if you meet some of them.

Don't judge what you know nothing about.
You Struggle not Everyone!

It's a Choice!

When you are tired of Struggling you Chsnge base!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by goaldynboy: 1:00pm On May 24, 2020
Top1gun:

We should accept your version cos you know him more than his blood brother ba ? This is exactly what May D escaped when he chose not to sign with Jude. Is own blood brother even had to do away with him n some cursed nitwit is suggesting the established pattern obvious to all should be ignored cos of bigotry. You are a fool.

I just read the devilish Jude also made her sign not to use her stage name of Cynthia Morgan else she will face lawsuit. WOW ! If this is true cos I can't bring myself to believe a man will do this to a woman, talk less of an Igbo doing it to another Igbo. If it's true then you deserve to be beaten to stupor for this comment you made.

Any contract preventing you from using your own name is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience and can not stand in the court of law!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 24, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Let's be sincere. Cynthia Morgan was good. Her lyrics was top notch.

If she was that good, a bad record label couldn’t have stopped her shine...
Tuface was a slave for years with kennis music, whizzy never got the best from BankyW...same for kids Daniel...no record label can hold the star of an artiste... if you are good..time it’s all it takes to step out of the shadow....
after how many years, she’s still crying over spilt milk...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Olulinks(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2020
Go back and read his post with open mind.

Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal

He made it clear, he was strictly for freedom. Is that not happening in his life right now? Is he begging anyone before singing or before shooting his videos? No!

Please be happy with yourself and embrace freedom.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:06pm On May 24, 2020
GoldenJAT:
With all your talent,what have u achieved Go get a life. FOOL.
more than what you will ever achieve..idiot...l
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by lighternote: 1:09pm On May 24, 2020
ejihand:
Has anyone heard from Jude? I mean his version of what went wrong.

Kindly disregard Peter's comments. That's how losers behave.

This! Exactly! How can a grown man jump into a case involving his blood brother and say shit? Peter's problem is bigger than this world.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Maobichek: 1:13pm On May 24, 2020
steveosaz:
This PSquare and their family are simply useless people. They completely disappointed so many. This madness they are all doing is probably first of it's kind. I've never heard of it before.
Nooooo! Peter is becoming more childish on daily basis, I don't believe that Cynthia Morgan didn't go through the contract before she signed it. let me give you an example, this lockdown has really affected me financially but I have already signed a tenancy agreement with my landlord, do you think that my landlord will abandon the tenancy agreement that I signed when my rent expired? Cynthia Morgan should have reach out to Jude and plead with him on the adjustment of the contract and if she did that, it is the prerogative of Jude whether to accept and adjust the contract or not. Peter is only looking for attention and also paint Jude black. PSquare is gone and dead, Peter should move on. Paul is more relevant in music industry and he is still working with Jude, Peter should enjoy his money and firm and not throwing tantrum here and there, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by redcliff: 1:13pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

Jude is a demon... Greedy old man

I hope the royalty is enough for him and his children till he dies because he still remain a talentless leeech

I wonder why some artist don't read what the sign up to, such a waste of talent

jude na talentless leech? you dey ok so? go figure out him work before you talk the nonsense wey u type threre
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 24, 2020
kingthreat:
Jude is the real beast among the Okoyes.
Firstly I thought that Peter was the proud one among P-square. But when I met the twins, Peter was actually open and showed warmth. Paul is just enclosed to his shell forming introvert. Funny enough Paul is the one with some pride.
Lets take a look at all those signed by them:

Jude Okoye: Cynthia Morgan, MayD (rejected the contract and lost his youtube page)
Paul Okoye: Muno, Lucy (Both abandoned and left to start from scratch)
Peter Okoye: Official Singah (upcoming artiste)

Funny enough, Official Singah is still signed with Peter Okoye for more than 2 years now and they both have a good relationship. Peter has a very good relationship with his dancers who has been his friends for close to a decade. Lets face it, Peter is more open and less exploitative financially unlike his brothers.

You said it all!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Peter Okoye?

Was it not this one that is marrying a Yoruba woman Lola

That woman was the architect of all the problems in Okoye's family........Too bad.

Beer parlour news
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2020
breach of contract Is a crime

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

Guy, keep your dirty mouth shut.

I can bet my life on it. You are Igbo.
That is your way of life.

Continue buying used phone up and down and be pulling down someone whose life , the life of your entire family combined together can't measure up to.

What is wrong with you people.

Why don't Yorubas disown Davido for marrying Chioma who one can call a gold digger. He even made his son's Igbo name Iffiayin more popular than the Yoruba name. And his family and the Yoruba race still support him.

It is his choice for Gods sake.

Peter married a Yoruba. A girl from a rich family unlike Chioma who comes from a low background. And you all have been shedding tears.

The guy is more reasonable than you lot. The spirit of hatred for other tribes is not in his blood despite being Igbo.

You said Peter is not relevant and are you relevant?.

Where is your relevancy!

If you come from a relevant Family, you wont be doing the kind of business you are advertising.
Buying used phones upandan the internet with other people's credit card.

Nonsense.

I expect your reply.
Hateful idiat.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Maobichek: 1:25pm On May 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
Let's see how Paul Okoye will cope with Jude in the long run. From story of MayD and Cynthia Morgan then Peter, it's obvious Jude dey chance them. Time is so precious that it will surely reveal the truth
This is over 3years P Square came to an end, Jude is still with Paul, musically, Paul is better than Peter now and no one can argue about this (Reason with me alone broke record) , thank God Peter is rich, let him enjoy his money, firm and endorsement, he should move on and stop talking about PSquare that is died over 3years ago, thank you.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Myer(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Struggle not Everyone!

It's a Choice!

When you are tired of Struggling you Chsnge base!

Lol meaning you're right and the bible is wrong?
But maybe you know better, you know you have more Holy spirit than Jesus. grin

As anointed as David was and even the early Apostles, they all struggled.
But your prosperity pastor doesn't want you to read those portions of the bible. And unfortunately you only know what your pastor teaches you.

Spend some times to study your bible, you will be less judgemental and stop sounding ignorant.

If there was no struggling, Nigeria should be the most prosperous country considering the number of churches in every street and eventhough we have many church-goers, there's a sizeable number of truly righteous Christian's. Yet we are always listed among the worst, most corrupt and poorest countries in every list.

You're either right and the bible is wrong.
Or you're wrong and the bible is right.
Your choice bro.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by sexylassie2(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Tuface was a slave for years with kennis music, whizzy never got the best from BankyW...same for kids Daniel...no record label can hold the star of an artiste... if you are good..time it’s all it takes to step out of the shadow....

you know you are right

many of them are just crying over split milk blaming someone else for their failure

even if she comes back, she wont shine or have the same energy as before, the music industry is a brutal and also a competitive industry, only the strong survive.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by salford1: 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
Same shyte that happened to may-D.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Lewisalexander(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
1StopRudeness:

She was good. She made the mistake of not releasing more songs
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
Peter, Hire someone who proofreads your tweets, haba!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
In this life eh no matter how talented you are, there are always hyenas everywherelooking to exploit you for their personal gain. Be Wise!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

all of his videos after the break up has millions of views on youtube... that's money and that's success... his endorsement deals are increasing and old ones renewed... so what else, untop of that he is headlining shows and doesn't have to share kobo with anybody

Don't mind the foool.
The used phone he is selling is what he calls success.

These ppl just hate Peter for no reason.

Ask them what he did wrong.
"He married a Yoruba woman and his mama said he should not"

See senseless reasoning,

As if the mother owns his life. I married a non Nigerian and no one in family including my father and mother has the right to say No.

Who ever wants to disown me can go ahead.

Useless set of people.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Meteng: 1:35pm On May 24, 2020
Maliqcious:
you dropped your brain in 3rd main land bridge obviously.. Every1 knows how graceful Cynthia morgan was on stage and her music no female mcee can match..
If you had a brain, you'll assume I may not be in Lagos, but all the same,go to 3rd mainland bridge and still search for it and send to me, since you saw me dropping it there. Ebot
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2020
Sarmiz24:
lol this guy sound pained �

Between him and those who are wailing that he married a Yoruba woman, who sounds pained.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 24, 2020
Halo22:
Hmmmm...Is Mr P saying that his elder brother is a freedom confiscator and hence, why he left his Don family records. Nawaoooo, if a brother could say something like this against his senior bro, then the guy in question must be a replica of Tommy Motola.

You are Right
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by tonididdy(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2020
my Edo sister unless we more be Edo again.

carry groundnut and popcorn, chillax and watch in 3D what's about to happen in next 21 days. confusion is coming in the camps of your oppressors.

just watch
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 24, 2020
checkolatunji:
Peter Oko Lola my guy

Don't mind dem. Na the thing dey pain dem. That girl fine pass mamiwater compared to the one we carry from their side, Chiom... grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by miketayo(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2020
Lostz:

Uhmm hmm
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Cephas11(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2020
Morray:

Bros pray for yourself alot so that God can bless U far beyond your thinking of selling used items...someone made a decision and stood by it...u might think Peter ain't shit musically but your opinion tho...That nigga is still cashing in as he understands the business angle as u understand selling used items (tokunbo)....The story u jumped never needed your input but always pray for understanding...Cynthia's story was a very sad one....I miss her doing her thing....Bomboclat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.