Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose (104681 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 24, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
lol..even this talented noisemaker de talk.....if it was your Broda rudeboy that said this,,it would have been worth it..not some "make we go call the ekelebe"crooner

Ugochukwu wail on.

Na so you people be.
We dey gbadun im gbedu like no man's business. One man's meat, is another....

Peter na Star any day.
And dat fine Yoruba girl don born for am beautiful Igbo boys. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by NNAMDIII(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
sometimes it's not always about money and power, the best thing is to live a fulfilled life

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Syphax(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

all of his videos after the break up has millions of views on youtube... that's money and that's success... his endorsement deals are increasing and old ones renewed... so what else, untop of that he is headlining shows and doesn't have to share kobo with anybody

LOL how many of his vidoes have millions of views? Stop lying please
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Righteousness89(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Myer:

Lol meaning you're right and the bible is wrong?
But maybe you know better, you know you have more Holy spirit than Jesus. grin

As anointed as David was and even the early Apostles, they all struggled.
But your prosperity pastor doesn't want you to read those portions of the bible. And unfortunately you only know what your pastor teaches you.

Spend some times to study your bible, you will be less judgemental and stop sounding ignorant.

If there was no struggling, Nigeria should be the most prosperous country considering the number of churches in every street and eventhough we have many church-goers, there's a sizeable number of truly righteous Christian's. Yet we are always listed among the worst, most corrupt and poorest countries in every list.

You're either right and the bible is wrong.
Or you're wrong and the bible is right.
Your choice bro.
[/s]

You allow the devil to confuse and blind u from light!

Where did u see the Apostles Struggle or wealth?

Where in the Bible did you see David Struggle for wealth Nd Riches ?

Wake up young man! And stop Chasing Nonessentials! There is No more Time!

Pursue JESUS CHRIST and be Firm in Him..

It will save you a lot!

There is no more Time!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by etrange: 1:57pm On May 24, 2020
Flier:
Anyway we need to hear the other side of the story
As popular she is,she has no reason to go broke or depress because I can’t understand why she can’t just start her own label,rent a big hall,hire a very good DJ and hold a concert, beside she knows it,several millions is already in her account
As for MR,he should thread carefully
Kiss Daniel faced the Same problem and bounce back hard

Let's not downplay other people's problems. We're not in her account and we do not know the peculiarities of her own situation. We do not the circumstances surrounding that of Kiss Daniel. We do not the connections each of them has.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by dederocs(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2020
Cynthia Morgan is really good and talented, she was the best female artiste in her genre.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by benifeanyi00556(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Peter Okoye?

Was it not this one that is marrying a Yoruba woman Lola

That woman was the architect of all the problems in Okoye's family........Too bad.
Like u were there. Some people sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

Start record label?

With which money?

You need to understand that most of the musical artists you see around do not save money for the rainy day...they're only interested in living fake life on Instagram by pretending to have what they cannot afford!
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by JorgedeToledo: 2:04pm On May 24, 2020
Btw, we no be man o,
We are simply WE! wink
[/quote]

@,
Why don't you append the female gender on your profile so that people will not mistake you for a man.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Donsamie(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2020
Is this the same C Morgan that was on christian record and was among the people that sang kabiosi?
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Keketu(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2020
TraceyNwan:
For everything we pass through in life there's always a reason for it....most times when God is redirecting us to the rightpath...... usually painful but at the long run you will smile
wowww.. please pm me thanks shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Keketu(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2020
safarigirl:
Cynthia Morgan is from Edo State
hi please good evening pm thanks
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

you know you are right

many of them are just crying over split milk blaming someone else for their failure

even if she comes back, she wont shine or have the same energy as before, the music industry is a brutal and also a competitive industry, only the strong survive.

Brutal is the right word for the music industry.
but I’m still surprised how a lot of crap called music still enjoy good attention
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by abbey621(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2020
it's only Africans that I know that would shine their eyes sign a contract and then cry when they are made to fulfill the terms of the contract. Music producers/directors are humans too, they have to make a living, all these sentimental bull crap is the reason many people fail to achive their dreams. If P-Diddy can hold Mase accountable who the f*ck is C. Morgan?
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by mindtricks: 2:37pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

Jude is a demon... Greedy old man

I hope the royalty is enough for him and his children till he dies because he still remain a talentless leeech

I wonder why some artist don't read what the sign up to, such a waste of talent

Reminds me when Michael Jackson said Tommy Mottola is a devil.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by mindtricks: 2:42pm On May 24, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Brutal is the right word for the music industry.
but I’m still surprised how a lot of crap called music still enjoy good attention

It's part of the brutality I think.
WIth money, and many repeats of such crap on the airwaves, the rest is history.
Besides, the market does not actually crave good music perse (a kinda reflection of society).
Sometimes the beat is all it takes.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by mindtricks: 2:48pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

all of his videos after the break up has millions of views on youtube... that's money and that's success... his endorsement deals are increasing and old ones renewed... so what else, untop of that he is headlining shows and doesn't have to share kobo with anybody

The guy is doing fine in his own right.
The million views claim of all videos is false.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by ttmax09(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

U dy mind those ones, man is doing OK for himself and he his happy. That is importanter

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by richyblink1(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2020
kingthreat:

Funny enough I dont give a hoot about any of them. I enjoy more of Paul's songs and I think he's one of Nigeria's most prolific songwriters ever. But his flaws are his flaws. My write-up was based on what I know personally not imagined like you think.

What exactly are his flaws? Like you don't have flaws.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:43pm On May 24, 2020
JorgedeToledo:

Btw, we no be man o,
We are simply WE! wink

@,
Why don't you append the female gender on your profile so that people will not mistake you for a man.
We no be female ooo.
We are simply WE!

Hope you get it now sir?!
Have a blessed week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 24, 2020
Nigerian music industry is very toxic to females.

Presently it's nothing to be proud of.

They reflect the Nigerian society as a whole
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by cejaypriesty(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2020
checkolatunji:

Shut up, this is not a thread for religious shit
Religious Shit?..You mean Christianity is Shit to you ?...okay we will see about that Mr.Artheist .
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Peppermintflav: 3:49pm On May 24, 2020
Flier:
Anyway we need to hear the other side of the story
As popular she is,she has no reason to go broke or depress because I can’t understand why she can’t just start her own label,rent a big hall,hire a very good DJ and hold a concert, before she knows it,several millions is already in her account
As for MR,he should thread carefully
Kiss Daniel faced the Same problem and bounce back hard
Which song she go sing for the concert? Jude Okoye has right to all her songs... if she tries it she will be sued.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by slaypapa: 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
Cynthia Morgan is supposed to change her name to 'Cynthia Maga' grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by sexylassie2(f): 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
sassysure:
Nigerian music industry is very toxic to females.

Presently it's nothing to be proud of.

They reflect the Nigerian society as a whole

Not true

Read about TLC group in the US.

Won Grammy award, didn't make one dollar from their music because of the contract they signed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kingthreat(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2020
richyblink1:

What exactly are his flaws? Like you don't have flaws.

Go and drink water

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Myer(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

You allow the devil to confuse and blind u from light!

Where did u see the Apostles Struggle or wealth?

Where in the Bible did you see David Struggle for wealth Nd Riches ?

Wake up young man! And stop Chasing Nonessentials! There is No more Time!

Pursue JESUS CHRIST and be Firm in Him..

It will save you a lot!

There is no more Time!

Now you're limiting it to wealth. When initially you simply said you don't struggle.lol Kontinu.
I simply mentioned that the disciples also struggled. In fact Paul acknowledged that he laboured much than the other apostles. His sufferings are second only to Jesus.

As per wealth, everyone struggles for it.

What does diligence mean to you?

What is the biblical condition to become prosperous?

The condition is same for everyone, years of hard work and patience. Being a Christian does not exempt anyone from the process.

Favour can only meet diligence.

Jacob, Joseph, David all went through the process.

I understand you have to quote the scriptures which says once you're in Christ you enter into rest. But the truth is everyone struggles.

I know how many faithful Christians I lend money to. Yet they will keep quoting that they will never be borrowers.

Thats the simple truth, if are not trying to speak Christianese.

It's just like when a Christian falls sick but the christianese in you says by His stripes you're healed.
Even when you are on sick bed you still don't want to admit you're sick.

Honestly, there's a very thin line between trying to keep faith and lying.

But that's what religion is, it wasn't meant to make sense. It's only meant to be believed, no questions asked.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Righteousness89(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Myer:

Now you're limiting it to wealth. When initially you simply said you don't struggle.lol Kontinu.
I simply mentioned that the disciples also struggled. In fact Paul acknowledged that he laboured much than the other apostles. His sufferings are second only to Jesus.

As per wealth, everyone struggles for it.

What does diligence mean to you?

What is the biblical condition to become prosperous?

The condition is same for everyone, years of hard work and patience. Being a Christian does not exempt anyone from the process.

Favour can only meet diligence.

Jacob, Joseph, David all went through the process.

I understand you have to quote the scriptures which says once you're in Christ you enter into rest. But the truth is everyone struggles.

I know how many faithful Christians I lend money to. Yet they will keep quoting that they will never be borrowers.

Thats the simple truth, if are not trying to speak Christianese.

It's just like when a Christian falls sick but the christianese in you says by His stripes you're healed.
Even when you are on sick bed you still don't want to admit you're sick.

Honestly, there's a very thin line between trying to keep faith and lying.

But that's what religion is, it wasn't meant to make sense. It's only meant to be believed, no questions asked.
[/s]

Young Man U lack understanding.... you are neither here nor there!

Accept JESUS CHRIST, so u get Understanding of Life.

Am Through with u

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Myer(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Young Man U lack understanding.... you are neither here nor there!

Accept JESUS CHRIST, so u get Understanding of Life.

Am Through with u

I see you can't even defend your belief.
You should be able to correct what you called my "lack of understanding." And in a meek way. But apparently it's you who lacks understanding.

1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

In case you haven't noticed, I who "lacks understanding" already "prophesied" and other artists are already reaching out to Cynthia Morgan.

Don't wait for misfortunes to preach the gospel. Preach the goodnews, not doomsday.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by trutht828: 4:39pm On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Peter Okoye?

Was it not this one that is marrying a Yoruba woman Lola

That woman was the architect of all the problems in Okoye's family........Too bad.

So, marrying a Yoruba woman is the problem?
Where were you and you entire useless tribe when this same Yoruba girl was helping the two brothers financially?
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Egabs(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
his he depressed? His henot living fine ? Can u compare what Cynthia mogan is facing now to where he is now mr p is doing fine music or no music his the twin brother doing better

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.