Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,893 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nairaland Sunday Worship Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Sunday Worship Service (203 Views)

Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Saturday Sabbath To Sunday Worship;were Christians Right On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Sunday Worship Service by Kay25(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2020
Can we have a special online service now?Let's all gather to worship him here too for God is everywhere and wants to be lifted up
All we do is to praise God tell him how good he has been to us for keeping us till this date.We celebrate his majesty and rule over the heavens and the heaven and the earth .For the blessing we have received through his son Jesus Christ.
can I have others contributing also?
maybe you have a prayer point you want us all to pray about?share it and if you have any messages you did like to share do it also.
Let's just have our own online service as a niraaland members for Christ stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sunday Worship Service by newtral01(f): 11:01am On May 24, 2020
Father I thank you for Live, for good health and sound mind . Thank you for provision, thank you for all that you have done and the ones you re yet to do. Recieve my thanks in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sunday Worship Service by mignone(f): 11:12am On May 24, 2020
Pls let's pray that the Lord Almighty reign supreme over Nigeria&d entire body of Christ.

Oh God of all flesh who fails not, pls accomplish all dt You've promised for Nigeria&d body of Christ. Jer 1:12; Is 14:24,27

Father Lord, pls let ur fierce judgement come upon all fake men of God &those who've refused to turn away from their wicked ways in looting this country dry. Is 1:18-20

The God of heaven who despises oppression, pls let d understanding of nigerians be open dt they may be able to reject being trampled upon by evil leaders (political, religious, traditional). Dan 4:36; Ps 12:5

Pls let's go to God our Father in one accord to offer these prayer points. Thanks.
Happy Sunday Heb 4:9-11

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This One Is For The Highly Religious Folks. (COME Inside) / BURDEN OF HABAKKUK 1: The Fig Tree - Signs Of The Time!!! / The Problem Of Sexual Denials In Christian Homes Between Christian Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.