Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Deliverance For The Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance For The Atheist (3657 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by CAPSLOCKED: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
HOW CAN I BE DELIVERED AS WELL?

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Bacteriologist(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
You know you wouldn't need to "deliver" atheists or go through any of this jamboree if you would simply provide evidence for your god, right?

4 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by KingsEst: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bacteriologist:
You know you wouldn't need to "deliver" atheists or go through any of this jamboree if you would simply provide evidence for your god, right?

It is obvious you have never experienced the power of God,so you will subscribe to the power of the mind and its decietfullness. The kingdom of God and its existence is demonstrated by power. A power you must see to believe.
The words of men are very cheap, but the word of God is everlasting.
Thus saith the word of God;
 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 1Cor 4:20
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by KingsEst: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bacteriologist:

I will challenge any atheist who disbelieve in the jamboree (deliverance) to volunteer for a session. I m sure it will be very interesting
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Bacteriologist(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingsEst:

It is obvious you have never experienced the power of God,so you will subscribe to the power of the mind and its decietfullness. The kingdom of God and its existence is demonstrated by power. A power you must see to believe.
The words of men are very cheap, but the word of God is everlasting.
Thus saith the word of God;
 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 1Cor 4:20

Before you use the bible in this argument or any other one for that matter. Tell me why I should take what the Bible says with a grain of salt.

Or are you one of those fallacious and dishonest "the Bible is true because the Bible says the Bible is true" Christians?

4 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Bacteriologist(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingsEst:

I will challenge any atheist who disbelieve in the jamboree (deliverance) to volunteer for a session. I m sure it will be very interesting

Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 3:40am On Jun 04, 2020
I must welcome the newcomers to the thread, you are obviously atheists. I also thank other contributors as well.
It took a power encounter during the days of Elijah for baal to be overcome and like Jesus says, "except they see signs and wonders, they will not believe". I use this opportunity to invite you all to a open deliverance service, which will be videotaped and pasted on nairaland to show you are under delusions and demonic control. I would expect the bravests of you to volunteer. Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 3:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Before you use the bible in this argument or any other one for that matter. Tell me why I should take what the Bible says with a grain of salt.

Or are you one of those fallacious and dishonest "the Bible is true because the Bible says the Bible is true" Christians?

You are welcome@bacteriologist. I'm sure you know all about the Bible. Kindly itemize your believe be it in science or whatever. Thank you
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
I do hope the atheists are not afraid to discover that there is a God afterall. I am waiting for atheist that would volunteer for a open deliverance service. Just one or two will do but you may be as many as you wish.
Like it is written God kingdom is made manifest in power. You need to experience this power for yourself.
I really hope there will be volunteers. Thanks

Why would God deliver an atheist? Because they are beloved of God like every other person. He could show mercy on any of them for they know not what they are doing
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Scientist/atheist/agnostic - I've been through many recent publications, multiple review articles and books. However, I'm still not sure about the process and there is still much to discover

A religion fundamentalist
- I've read my religion book and I'm certain that this is the answer and no discovery can falsify my scripture. grin

I NEED DELIVERANCE TOO grin

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Ghostrye: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingsEst:
If atheists cannot represent themselves on this thread let them shut up and speak no more
They don't need to, the OP is doing all the work for them
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Judaism.....waiting for the messiah
Christianity....Messiah came
Islam.......waiting to die and get 72 virgins in heaven

OP belong to number 2 probably because his parents also belong to the same category.

But he's the right one. Others are wrong grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Xmuslim:
Scientist/atheist/agnostic - I've been through many recent publications, multiple review articles and books. However, I'm still not sure about the process and there is still much to discover

A religion fundamentalist
- I've read my religion book and I'm certain that this is the answer and no discovery can falsify my scripture. grin

I NEED DELIVERANCE TOO grin

I take it that you are volunteering for deliverance. That is wonderful. Any other person can signify before the end of the day. Meanwhile the deliverance invitation is for my life duration since others may read it ten or more years from now.

@xmuslim, I'm based in gbagada, Lagos. Let's explore the possibility of how quickly we can meet.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2020
jimiobanta:

I take it that you are volunteering for deliverance. That is wonderful. Any other person can signify before the end of the day. Meanwhile the deliverance invitation is for my life duration since others may read it ten or more years from now.

@xmuslim, I'm based in gbagada, Lagos. Let's explore the possibility of how quickly we can meet.

Nobody is meeting anyone. You can do your delivery online. God should be able to reach out to anywhere on the globe

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 12:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Xmuslim:

Nobody is meeting anyone. You can do your delivery online. God should be able to reach out to anywhere on the globe

You are very correct in as much as one has prayed for people over long distances and got has answered the prayers. He is not limited by distance.
I have been studying how to use zoom and Skype for religious purposes because of the video call function and the number of people that can partake of it at a time. If you can so position your phone or laptop to capture a wide angle so I can see you all the time, we are good to go. Visuals is a must for proper deliverance.
Zoom will be the chosen app. I'm told it can record a video conference for download. Check your calendar and choose a period you will be available without interruption for three hours. Choose several dates so that one of them may be convenient for me. God will meet with you.

What of other atheists on nairaland, are there no further brave ones who are not afraid of discovering God is real?
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2020
jimiobanta:

You are very correct in as much as one has prayed for people over long distances and got has answered the prayers. He is not limited by distance.
I have been studying how to use zoom and Skype for religious purposes because of the video call function and the number of people that can partake of it at a time. If you can so position your phone or laptop to capture a wide angle so I can see you all the time, we are good to go. Visuals is a must for proper deliverance.
Zoom will be the chosen app. I'm told it can record a video conference for download. Check your calendar and choose a period you will be available without interruption for three hours. Choose several dates so that one of them may be convenient for me. God will meet with you.

What of other atheists on nairaland, are there no further brave ones who are not afraid of discovering God is real?

Lol! Who told you I'm not enjoying my anonymity? Let me know when your God mean business. I think he's not yet ready for the deliverance grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2020
jimiobanta:

I would love be on this zoom deliverance but why would it take 3hrs? Jesus didn't take 3hrs to cast out demons why is yours different?

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 4:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Xmuslim:

Lol! Who told you I'm not enjoying my anonymity? Let me know when your God mean business. I think he's not yet ready for the deliverance grin

You are an artful dodger, and altogether cowardly. You have had years in mouthing about there is no God. You are selected now for a open demonstration of God ability to save and deliver even one such as you from your wayward ways and you take refuge in anonymity. You are I conclude scared.
If you can not fix a Date. If you can't, don't ever say again there is no God. Even if it is an hour you have let's do it
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 4:29am On Jun 08, 2020
LordReed:

I would love be on this zoom deliverance but why would it take 3hrs? Jesus didn't take 3hrs to cast out demons why is yours different?

I am not Jesus. I'm an ambassador of Jesus Christ. To force the demonic forces operating in an atheist or an idolater won't take much time at all. They can be forced to manifest quickly. It is casting them out of such willing victims of the devils that takes time.
You will be surprised at the different voices and blasphemy coming out of such. You will even be shocked when some also in different voices will start pleading to be allowed to stay.
Are you an atheist or alternate religionists (idolaters)? If you are one choose a time frame please. Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2020
jimiobanta:

I am not Jesus. I'm an ambassador of Jesus Christ. To force the demonic forces operating in an atheist or an idolater won't take much time at all. They can be forced to manifest quickly. It is casting them out of such willing victims of the devils that takes time.
You will be surprised at the different voices and blasphemy coming out of such. You will even be shocked when some also in different voices will start pleading to be allowed to stay.
Are you an atheist or alternate religionists (idolaters)? If you are one choose a time frame please. Thanks

I am an atheist but I can't be on a Zoom call for 3hrs, you'll have to make do with 30mins if you want my participation.

Fridays between 12noon and 1pm are good for me.

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2020
jimiobanta:

You are an artful dodger, and altogether cowardly. You have had years in mouthing about there is no God. You are selected now for a open demonstration of God ability to save and deliver even one such as you from your wayward ways and you take refuge in anonymity. You are I conclude scared.
If you can not fix a Date. If you can't, don't ever say again there is no God. Even if it is an hour you have let's do it

Lol! Your god can't deliver me without seeing my face.
You and your God are incompetent grin.

4 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by KingsEst: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Xmuslim:

Lol! Your god can't deliver me without seeing my face.
You and your God are incompetent grin.

You are undoubtedly an idiot and a fool for the ages. A lover and worshipper of self who needs to reject God in order to live a lawless life where you are your own god and make the rules.
The biggest dummy ever to live. Yes you are a degenerate. At least someone like this@lord reed seems genuine and volunteer for a time frame.
You fool that you are hides behind anonymity and mock.
Go to the nearest mountain of fire regional headquarters and get deliverance from your captivity.
You are undoubtedly bound spirit, soul and body.
If you don't repent of your blasphemy, very soon, not too long you will call on this God and not be answered.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by DragnetisaKuk(f): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Christianity and single digit IQs are a force to be reckoned with. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
KingsEst:

You are undoubtedly an idiot and a fool for the ages. A lover and worshipper of self who needs to reject God in order to live a lawless life where you are your own god and make the rules.
The biggest dummy ever to live. Yes you are a degenerate. At least someone like this@lord reed seems genuine and volunteer for a time frame.
You fool that you are hides behind anonymity and mock.
Go to the nearest mountain of fire regional headquarters and get deliverance from your captivity.
You are undoubtedly bound spirit, soul and body.
If you don't repent of your blasphemy, very soon, not too long you will call on this God and not be answered.

Your god don't answer prayer. He's incompetent. You are obviously fighting on his behalf because he's weak and can't defend himself. I dare him grin

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

grin bunch of dummies that are afraid of hell fire grin like I care grin

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
LordReed:

I am an atheist but I can't be on a Zoom call for 3hrs, you'll have to make do with 30mins if you want my participation.

Fridays between 12noon and 1pm are good for me.

I salute your courage and inquisitive character. Indeed the zoom meeting will take place if you are willing. I suggest next week Friday according to the time you have scheduled. I will post the invite link sometimes before then.
Any other interested person may join by the link. As the Lord lives, you are due for a divine encounter.
Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

You are the first female atheist to comment on this thread, if you are as brave as you write, be good enough to join us for the divine encounter.
Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Xmuslim:

Your god don't answer prayer. He's incompetent. You are obviously fighting on his behalf because he's weak and can't defend himself. I dare him grin

A great error on your part to call God incompetent.
A greater error to dare Him. You called for divine sanctions upon yourself and you shall have it.
Very shortly as the Lord lives and is your creator, your bodily functions shall badly malfunction. Medical personnel shall know not what to do or what the matter is with you. Your functions shall become incompetent.
You shall not be healed or receive any comfort by drug administration until you die or crawl before the God whom you have dared.
You will beg someone to log into nairaland on your behalf to confess and write your repentance on your behalf. If the God of Abraham lives, so it is for you in Jesus name.
Then you in particular and blasphemous atheists shall know there is a God in heaven who created the heavens and earth.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HOW CAN I BE DELIVERED AS WELL?

Please join us for the Friday zoom meeting or schedule another. Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
jimiobanta:

I salute your courage and inquisitive character. Indeed the zoom meeting will take place if you are willing. I suggest next week Friday according to the time you have scheduled. I will post the invite link sometimes before then.
Any other interested person may join by the link. As the Lord lives, you are due for a divine encounter.
Thanks

Ok but before that we need to iron out all the terms and conditions. For instance are you going to publish this publicly? Will you require my real names? What exactly is this deliverance going to entail? What kind of participation do you require from me, am I going to be required to pray or I will just be looking at you do your thing? What outcome are you expecting? What if you don't get your expected outcome?

These and others need to be ironed out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
jimiobanta:

A greater error to dare Him. You called for divine sanctions upon yourself and you shall have it.
Very shortly as the Lord lives and is your creator, your bodily functions shall badly malfunction. Medical personnel shall know not what to do or what the matter is with you. Your functions shall become incompetent.
You shall not be healed or receive any comfort by drug administration until you die or crawl before the God whom you have dared.
You will beg someone to log into nairaland on your behalf to confess and write your repentance on your behalf. If the God of Abraham lives, so it is for you in Jesus name.
Then you in particular and blasphemous atheists shall know there is a God in heaven who created the heavens and earth.

Amusing!
This thread is a comic relief!
Let me continue observing!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
jimiobanta:

lol! You are really fighting for your weak god grin.

I will prove your god wrong again because he will not answer this your prayer.

I state it again. I dare your imaginary god to do his worse. cool.

Sango and amadioha are more real than your god grin

Your god that can't save a girl from being raped to death. SMH

Your imaginary god can't deliver me via text prayer or audio but you are thinking he will be able to punish me via same media. You must be a joke grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Of The Whole World? / Why So Many People Die This Year? / True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.