Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal (1590 Views)

Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by JOBgame(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2020
My first girlfriend was 2year older than me,2girlfriend 1 year older than me and now the third girl 3 year older than me
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by rollybest(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2020
Do you ascertain their age before you begin to date?
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by tundchip2: 1:09pm On May 24, 2020
It's normal, most of my experience with women are women that are older than me with like 5 years plus. Now, I'm also attracted to older women. It's a thing. Older women to younger men relationships hits different.....Matured levels

1 Like

Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by donbachi(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2020
Nothing dey wrong..my own wife is 2years older than me and we are cool.
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by wildcatter23(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2020
angry

Maybe you want a low budget sugar momma......it's all good.

Bless up. man
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Davash222(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2020
M
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by lightangel65i(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2020
JOBgame:
My first girlfriend was 2year older than me,2girlfriend 1 year older than me and now the third girl 3 year older than me

It's cause you were always around older girls.
I entered school very young and all the girls I ever knew were older, so I liked older girls more. I can't even stand the sight of dating someone my own age, and I see girls younger than me even by a year as little kids, and having a relationship with them will feel so wrong.

5 Likes

Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Iamvetlander(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2020
I'll comment on this topic when you date a lady 30years older than you. cool

1 Like

Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by cutefy: 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
Age is just a number... maturity, submission and love is what u should be looking out for in any lady.
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by tundchip2: 1:34pm On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:

It's cause you were always around older girls.
I entered school very young and all the girls I ever knew were older, so I liked older girls more. I can't even stand the sight of dating someone my own age, and I see girls younger than me even by a year as little kids, and having a relationship with them will feel so wrong.
I swear dawg
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by scoundrel(f): 2:07pm On May 24, 2020
Hmm. Another 18 - 20 year old has created a topic. Mscheew.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by decatalyst(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2020
Iamvetlander:
I'll comment on this topic when you date a lady 30years older than you. cool

Then, he will know the real meaning of "older" women.

He will count no more grin

If you know, you know. wink

1 Like

Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Oluromantic: 2:33pm On May 24, 2020
Those are the set of girls who understand that support and nuture is a 2-way thing. They know it's not only a man who shd pamper a girl, men too need succour from them. Especially if you lost ur mother at early age or u had a mother like you didn't have one, older girls know how to make you feel important. They think outside the box.

But those tiny unripe and underage cockroaches like those dominating this forum, only know one way traffic... Men must be the spender, men must be the lover, men must make the first move, men must care for them, men must pamper them, men must take them out, men must buy them all, men must recharge airtime for them, men must take them for shopping, men must think for them, men must do this, men must do that. At the end of the day what you get back is... Men are scum! As if it's a taboo for them to make themselves useful in a man's life in return

3 Likes

Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 24, 2020
My guy its normal. I always ask older girls out.sometimes it cause embarasment and sometimes positive result...try having sex with a woman of 25-35 ,u go enjoy am. My next target na MLIF.
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by wickyyolo: 4:47pm On May 24, 2020
We plenty sha.
I always find girls younger than me disgusting. Most of them have smelly pussy. Nowadays I don’t even waste my time with younger younger girls.
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Thatwasepic(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2020
Our deepest fear is not dat we r inadequate. Our deepest fear is dat we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Olawrites: 6:41pm On May 24, 2020
Date anyone jor. Na one lyf
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
Thatwasepic:
Our deepest fear is not dat we r inadequate. Our deepest fear is dat we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
does this Twaddle have concurrence with the post !?
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by divineuk(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2020
Finally you go marry 5 years older
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Thatwasepic(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
does this Twaddle have concurrence with the post !?

The way that you make people resilient is by voluntarily exposing them to things that they are afraid of and that make them uncomfortable
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Tango123: 7:22pm On May 24, 2020
Oluromantic:
Those are the set of girls who understand that support and nuture is a 2-way thing. They know it's not only a man who shd pamper a girl, men too need succour from them. Especially if you lost ur mother at early age or u had a mother like you didn't have one, older girls know how to make you feel important. They think outside the box.

But those tiny unripe and underage cockroaches like those dominating this forum, only know one way traffic... Men must be the spender, men must be the lover, men must make the first move, men must care for them, men must pamper them, men must take them out, men must buy them all, men must recharge airtime for them, men must take them for shopping, men must think for them, men must do this, men must do that. At the end of the day what you get back is... Men are scum! As if it's a taboo for them to make themselves useful in a man's life in return

Thanks for ur wisdom
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by lightangel65i(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2020
divineuk:
Finally you go marry 5 years older

Up to 10 years older is not a prob
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by lightangel65i(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2020
25tolife:
My guy its normal. I always ask older girls out.sometimes it cause embarasment and sometimes positive result...try having sex with a woman of 25-35 ,u go enjoy am. My next target na MLIF.

Bad guy
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by lightangel65i(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
scoundrel:
Hmm. Another 18 - 20 year old has created a topic. Mscheew.

Hmm, if he was a woman, no one will talk, leave him to his tastes, or are you jealous that men now love older women and aren't giving you attention.
Re: I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal by Iamvetlander(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2020
decatalyst:

Then, he will know the real meaning of "older" women.

He will count no more grin

If you know, you know. wink

(1) (Reply)

Big Penis Cooked Like Meat In Soup Gets Exposed In Woman Who Sells Food Outside / Some Fornication Legends Has A Way They Press Their Vehicle's Horn / Tiwa Savage Reveals Plans To Tell Her Six Year Old Son About Her S*x Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.