Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (59661 Views)

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? / Are You Jobless? Earn, Learn & Have Fun With Wordstar Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by yinkbell: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
GentRoyal:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes but they're currently not accepting application
4. The platform pays you for answering questions posted by students. There's no special requirement as long as you can provide un-plagiarized answers to those questions,
Google search brainly, you'll have a better understanding of how it works
Thanks bro. God bless you. When are they going to start accepting applications?
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Icon4s(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Donald95:
For me, I concluded my schooling (Caritas Private University) and service when i was 22 years. I stayed with my widowed mother till i became 24. That 2 years was full time war because I battled within myself over my non- educated friends that are mostly into tanker and Container motor drivers flourishing while me that much is expected from had nothing but "thank you" whenever i finish eating my mums food ( not jealousy though)

Mid of my 24 years, i moved in to stay with my sister in Enugu. Away from home, i was more free to engage my self no matter how humiliating the work look.

I started with Teaching. I was paid 15k per month, after 5 or 6 months of saving, i rented my own apartment, Used the remaining money to buy rice, tomato paste and beans in large quantities. I made good savings before the year ran out.

The next year, i opened a phone charging place and employed a girl while I was still teaching . Money started flowing in small small. I had about 300k few months later so, I opened Firstmonie outlet.

I started massive saving. I was targeting to open an iron company where i will sell building materials last 2 years, but the required capital is too much so, I went into rice.

I am Thankful to God for where i am today.

You can still make it if you don't have a job. Just start as small as possible.

Move away from home and squat with your sibling or good friend if you are too ashamed or not free to engage yourself.

Completed NYSC at 27. Was jobless for 2months.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by yinkbell: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Proffesy:

Can you tell me more about crypto trading on paxful

check paxful.com.
read what the site is made for at about us.
check out their FAQ. you will understand better.
i have been trying to get my ID verified but was encountering challenges.
i am looking for nairalander who has registered with paxful to also put me through on how i get get my verification done.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
I type with a sorrowful heart. My story is far worse owing to the numerous opportunities i spurned to better my life. One was a chance to schl in ghana in the summer of 2010, the painful part was i did this because of a girl who turned out to be a LovePeddler fast forward to the future.

since then, i only managed to get an OND CERT in nautical sciences in one of the marine schls in nigeria, i couldnt raise money to go for the mandatory sea time, since then its been one struggle to another with nothing tangible to show for my efforts, i feel am wasting away, coupled with a long term condition ive been dealing with, i shudder when i think abt the future.

ill be 28, come nov, heck im still shocked at how time flew, am tryna sort my life...i have nobody to blame but myself for the life im living now.

This should be a lesson to the teenagers and younger kids, wht u feel at the stage isnt love, its jst a bunch of chemicals reacting in your medula

PS: I STILL HARBOUR RESENTMENT TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX THOUGH.

8 Likes

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by technoguy: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:

How much do you have that I will want to scammed?
Just shut up
Homo!
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Christardor: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Goddys:
My intent as the sport season is resuming is to invest 100k into sport betting.

I will divide the 100k into 10 places and stake odd of 0.1 daily which will give me 1k profit per stake.

With 100k, I will be making 10k profit daily. The chance of 0.1 odd losing is extremely low
I quoted you before, Checkout some of my recent history.

So if you take punting as a business and not for fun, reply let's connect and strike a deal.

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
yinkbell:

Thanks bro. God bless you. When are they going to start accepting applications?
August/September, all things being equal.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Onyi22(f): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
technoguy:
Homo!
Gay
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by technoguy: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:

Gay
Lol homo man using fake moniker.

You are always here.

Homo!

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by technoguy: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
GentRoyal:

GentRoyal = Onyi22 = homo!
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Onyi22(f): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
technoguy:
Lol homo man using fake moniker.
You are always here.
Homo!
U don't worth my time, I don't roll with low life class
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
GentRoyal:

I have my eye on latinhire...i hope they enable applications soon. Sir Gent, welldone oh, ive always been an avid follower...more grease to ur elbow.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by technoguy: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
yinkbell:

1.thanks for replying bro. do you apply online?
2. is the outsourcing agency a foreign one?
3. Is LatinHire still running in this COVID period?
4. What's there requirement and web address?
I am sorry for bombarding you with all sorts of questions.
I await your reply. Thanks, sir!

LatinHire is a scam website operated by Nigerians.
I won't mention names.

Follow my previous comments on various threads to get insights. Check my profile.

Goodluck.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by JewelBukky(f): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Very nice thread
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by technoguy: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:

U don't worth my time, I don't roll with low life class
You are a nobody.
You're just an ordinary homosexual man pretending to be female.

You are Seun the own of nairaland.
Go and die.

Homo!
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
technoguy:

LatinHire is a scam website operated by Nigerians.
I won't mention names.

Follow my previous comments on various to get insights. Check my profile.

Goodluck.
What exactly is he suppose to do with your profile? Bia, youre fast becoming a menace on here o.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by technoguy: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
What exactly is he suppose to do with your profile? Bia, youre fast becoming a menace on here o.
He should view my posts under my profile to see how I have disgraced the homosexual scammers running LatinHire
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
technoguy:

He should view my posts under my profile to see how I have disgraced the homosexual scammers running LatinHire
lmfao. You be case.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by seedorfg(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
what about capital, learning a trade is not the issue, the problem is capital.
if I work and earn then I can be able to save for trade or business.

if you can help I will be glad, I don't need money all I need is to eat from my sweat.

@LaJose78

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by technoguy: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
lmfao. You be case.
Lol you better don't fall for it otherwise dem go fvck ur yansh o lol

They're using those mediums to scout for young guys.
They're homosexuals
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Celestinenwankw:
noted but i do not have any ICT Skill for now i got injured @16-17yrs old never futher my education due to inconvineces beyond my control
Try wordpress web design
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
samwise180:

Please how do I earn on Fiverr?
This thread helped me get started https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering/5
Things may be different now, but that's what I used. With time, you'll learn new tips. Just make sure you're good at the services you offer
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
shakyum:

I have a fiverr, account, I have created two GIGS already but yet nothing to show for it, I dont know where I am getting it wrong, can please you go through my account and check where I might be wrong? waiting to hear from you
https://www.fiverr.com/creativeshakz?up_rollout=true
Your fiverr account is still new. Opened this month. Give it some time, you'll start getting messages. Meanwhile, read through this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering/5
Start from the first page and get to at least page 15. That's the thread I used to get started
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
davss02:

Did someone sponsor you or what?
didn't get your question.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
teepha:

When did you finish school/nysc?
OND/2014.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by shakyum: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Your fiverr account is still new. Opened this month. Give it some time, you'll start getting messages. Meanwhile, read through this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering/5
Start from the first page and get to at least page 15. That's the thread I used to get started
I had other accounts but no sales, after going through some of those things here I decided to create this new one this month. in my description and some other stuff, can u suggest any change? or everything is okay
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by samwise180(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

This thread helped me get started https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering/5
Things may be different now, but that's what I used. With time, you'll learn new tips. Just make sure you're good at the services you offer
Thanks Sir
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by elladiamond: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
Igolonwaanyi:
I've never been jobless.

Left secondary when I was 16. I spent four years at home working as a sales girl, saving for Uni, and helping my dad out with my salary sometimes.

Entered University, started side jobs while schooling. Editing people's novels for small fee. Working as a sales girl during ASUU strike and vacation.

In my third year, I got a steady job writing for a blog daily. My start pay was 25k monthly. With that I was able to pay my outstanding school fees, textbooks and final year clearance. Luckily it was during the free education period of 2013-2019.

Graduated last year. Since then, I've not had to apply for any job. Still doing that writing job (40k now) and also handling my own blog.

Hopefully by 2021 I'd have saved enough to leave Nigeria for masters.

Please how do I get the job of writing am really interested please help me out. I really need a job... I know I can write to a sufficient extent thanks.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
elladiamond:
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]

Please how do I get the job of writing am really interested please help me out. I really need a job... I know I can write to a sufficient extent thanks.

undecided undecided undecided

I can't help please.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
shakyum:

I had other accounts but no sales, after going through some of those things here I decided to create this new one this month. in my description and some other stuff, can u suggest any change? or everything is okay
No doubt, fiverr is very frustrating and that 20% they collect is very annoying. I have a US account and a Nigerian account. I used to think it's a problem to be Nigerian. While I think I would've gotten more orders in my Nigerian account if it were a foreign account, I noticed people are more interested in your ratings and reviews.
If you can buy a few reviews, it'll help. I've never had to buy but you can try it

Also, change this "You want the best? you found the Best" to something more related to the services you offer

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) / Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.