Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Bridesmaid Are Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridesmaid Are Beautiful (919 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Edo Girls Are Beautiful / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridesmaid Are Beautiful by Chuky7(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2020
I attended a wedding yesterday days after lockdown. It's was kind of a rush, guess they were worried the government will shut it down.

During the reception I saw this beautiful bridesmaids all trooping in like soldiers. They were "set" in all areas, dancing along with the bride.

I offered to take the chief bridesmaid home since we lived along the same axis, she's the closest to the bride.
She kept telling me how she was praying for a "Dubai Styled" wedding with all the diamonds and gold.
I laughed and told her that she was expecting too much. She said she knows, that a wedding like that is her dream and if for any reason she does meet a capable man then she wouldn't mind. As long as she loves him. We gisted a lot before I got to her street, we exchanged numbers and I bid her goodbye.

Before I left the venue I met another of the bridesmaids. She was from my mom's side, Delta State. We connected on that anyways. She kept trying to talk to me in her dialect. That didn't last long as I can't speak so much from that side. She jokingly asked me if our wedding will be something like her friends own(the bride) I smiled and said if the lord wills.
Anyways we exchanged numbers and bid ourselves goodbye.

This girls are wonderful sha...

How's your weekend been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Are Beautiful by dawnomike(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2020
I pirry your ministry grin
Re: Bridesmaid Are Beautiful by dukeprince50: 2:24pm On May 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Bridesmaid Are Beautiful by dukeprince50: 2:25pm On May 24, 2020
ok o
Re: Bridesmaid Are Beautiful by sweettease(f): 6:45pm On May 26, 2020
From flight attendant to bridesmaids in one week. OP which way? May beautiful women not land you in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid Are Beautiful by Chuky7(m): 1:58am On May 27, 2020
sweettease:
From flight attendant to bridesmaids in one week. OP which way? May beautiful women not land you in trouble.

grin

no be your kind cause am...

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! / Man Beats Girl Mercilessly In Public For Rejecting Proposal [ Watch Video] / Upload You Funny Vintage Meme Of First Pesin In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.