Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! (932 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is exactly why the talk about biafra makes no sense. I said it in one of my threads but it was disregarded.

How can an igbo man use another igbo man as collateral.?

see the thread where I discussed extensively about why the Igbos are terrible politicians:

https://www.nairaland.com/5973496/igbos-not-good-politics-thats
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by Openbusiness3: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Are you igbo?
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Are you igbo?
Yes of course .... and dont tell me I am a disgrace to igboland cos i know that's the next thing u will saygrin
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by nero2face: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
u would have made more sense if u had condemned man's inhuman to fellow man rather than trying to paint an "IGBO MAN" evil, no one supports evil, and don't tell me there's a country of the world without evil men. no one ever promised Perfect country Biafra, we just want something different from what we have in today's Nigeria...hit ur head in the wall if ur pained...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by Openbusiness3: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Yes of course .... and dont tell me I am a disgrace to igboland cos i know that's the next thing u will saygrin
No, that's not what I want to say.
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
So because of this single case BIAFRA makes no sense

You sure say u get Sense sef?! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by donbachi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Eti okwe eri okwe
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Openbusiness3:
No, that's not what I want to say.
U wanna shake tables? grin
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by nero2face: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
ur post is just so stupid, he never used his brother as a collateral, his brother sent him goods from his company to pay up later, and he never paid while his brother's employer threatened to kill him if he don't come up with the money...he stood in for his brother...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
donbachi:
Eti okwe eri okwe
lol
nero2face:
ur post is just so stupid,
I know !
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
nero2face:
u would have made more sense if u had condemned man's inhuman to fellow man rather than trying to paint an "IGBO MAN" evil, no one supports evil, and don't tell me there's a country of the world without evil men. no one ever promised Perfect country Biafra, we just want something different from what we have in today's Nigeria...hit ur head in the wall if ur pained...
Igbo people are the most heartless set of humans u will ever meet in Africa !
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
EmekaBlue:
So because of this single case BIAFRA makes no sense

You sure say u get Sense sef?! undecided
That is just a tip of the iceberg, there is more. You biafrans should go and sit down.
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by nero2face: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Igbo people are the most heartless set of humans u will ever meet in Africa !
and ur pained, go take some cold water
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by nero2face: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That is just a tip of the iceberg, there is more. You biafrans should go and sit down.
Afonja always disguising
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
nero2face:
Afonja always disguising
Sweetheart grin
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by Openbusiness3: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U wanna shake tables? grin
No, I do not. I come in peace
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
nero2face:
Afonja always disguising
sweetheart
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Openbusiness3:
No, I do not. I come in peace
ok. lemme hear it grin
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by JasperVII(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Obviously you're not Igbo. I don't know why you're so butthurt. Quit bitching around
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
JasperVII:

Obviously you're not Igbo. I don't know why you're so butthurt. Quit bitching around
grin
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by kiddkash(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
inside life
Re: Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
kiddkash:
inside life
lol

(1) (Reply)

We did it raw, and this happened. What should I do please? / Nigerian Actress Juliet Ekeson Reveals Money Is One Thing That Turns Her On / Guys Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.