Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25173 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by AwkaFinest: 5:56pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

I'll leave it up to the "billionaires" to fix Anambra

You mean the audio billionaires? Or you are referring to this one......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

What's there in this potopoto republic to see?
Are we coming to see shrines?
the local governments in imo state is very bad. their roads are in bad condition. i served in imo state in 2015/2016 sets. okorochas destroyed that state no be small. no state allowee throughout 12 months i served the state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op touring west is waste of fuel for my car because apat from Lagos where Else? I better stay in Delta state than going to unproductive tour grin cheesy
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 5:58pm On May 24, 2020
AwkaFinest:

You mean the audio billionaires? Or you are referring to this one......

Their's really no difference between the audio ones and the ones in the pictures. All na same set grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
the local governments in imo state is very bad. their roads are in bad condition. i served in imo state in 2015/2016 sets. okorochas destroyed that state no be small. no state allowee throughout 12 months i served the state.
I served in Oyo 2009/2010 no state allowee from that slum state, very backward state.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Makemefit12op post=89916756][/quote]

The poverty is even affecting your spelling. It is nonentities
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2020
post=89916877:

I served in Oyo 2009/2010 no state allowee from that slum state, very backward state.
the same state that have 4 big malls. you are just envy oyo state.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't want to derail my brothers thread, but take a look at this, hunger in Yoruba land she tried to kill herself cause of hunger.

I will show you the older lady begging to have sex for 500 if you want ?

Aww

Nkechi ran away from Mbaise to become a destitute in Akure

undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't want to derail my brothers thread, but take a look at this, hunger in Yoruba land she tried to kill herself cause of hunger.

I will show you the older lady begging to have sex for 500 if you want ?
it happened the east too where day old babies were sold cos' of poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
post=89916745:

No wahala, they will confirm, since you have visited, you are excluded, let others experience what you saw, with enough evidence, same way my people will visit your states

Pls, exclude me too.
In schooled in Enugu and we go too owerri every week.

Apart from Hotels and clubs. What else

Abia I don't wanna go there.

Maybe Anambra sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
the same state that have 4 big malls. you are just envy oyo state.

Oyo is very backward

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Enyimbafc: 6:05pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah, apart from The stories building you guys built and clubs plus hotels in Enugu and owerri what do you guys have grin

We understand the reason of the Storey buildings, so no le le grin
Apart from wretched and dilapiltated mud and brown roof slums what else do u have to offer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:05pm On May 24, 2020
post=89916998:

My stay in Oyo during my service year took me back to 16 century experience

I love that background. Gives me joy to know that we've always been rich. Time travel back into the 19th century and that's an urban metropolis still surviving intact. It's simply amazing how much feat we've always achieved as a nation (Yoruba).

Imagine the shock the oyinbos felt when they saw thriving urban living in the SW.

We are a great people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by justified007: 6:06pm On May 24, 2020
i laugh when the igbos start making noise about their states .

sentiments aside, theres nothing special in the SE. The roads are terrible , lack of portable water and the indigens are very hostile and unfriendly.

the east is the perfect definition of a banana republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:06pm On May 24, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Apart from wretched and dilapiltated mud and brown roof slums what else do u have to offer.

Those Brown roofs, do you know the rate at which your brothers rush to rent them? grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Afamed: 6:07pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917079:

Oyo is very backward
Except you have another definition for backwardness

See your potopoto republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Aww

undecided
My experience in Akure, I took the pictures not online download

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by FlordFlorez(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2020
The hate between SE & SW is real and dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:09pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917175:

My experience in Akure, I took the pictures not online download

And who helped you pay the rent in Akure? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by jimyjames(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Aww

undecided

Stop talking trash, we Igbo's own Yoruba land

This is the old lady donjazzy an Igbo man helped with 100k cause she was begging to have sex for 500 to feed her kids in this few weeks of lockdown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Afamed: 6:11pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
abeg he's not threatening anybody. he's just responding on his post. free him joor.
Ignore that one.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:11pm On May 24, 2020
jimyjames:

Stop talking trash, we Igbo's own Yoruba land

This is the old lady donjazzy an Igbo man helped with 100k cause she was begging to have sex for 500 to feed her kids in this few weeks of lockdown

Don Jazzy is not an Igbo man. He is Isoko

Ole. Thief. Barao shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

And who helped you pay the rent in Akure? grin
I visited and left the following day for my head to be safe, my proposal, if my people agree I will provide Igbos soldiers to accompany us to avoid story that touch the heart

6 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917079:

Oyo is very backward
keep on hating oyo state ok. the same oyo state that have massive 3 teaching hospitals. keep on hating why oyo state is moving forward.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / Fayose Masked, Set To Celebrate Christmas With Ekiti Kids (Pics) / APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.