Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25163 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Asgard13: 6:13pm On May 24, 2020
Call Yoruba out on statistics.... they will show grin

Call them out on reality... they will insult and abuse ..

Why ?

Because they’re empty can.... .. most of them live online

I’ve always say.. Yoruba people are ignorant of so many things..

Oga even if you promise each Yoruba man 1 million each for the tour plus a five star accommodation.. ... walahi talahi ... Yoruba will run.. because theirs nothing on ground to justify their statistics.

Reason why the envy igbos..

All their states are ghost towns..

Any Yoruba man that will quote must be ready for this tour or another imp trying hard to be noticed

Me and Bayerebe’s oil and water

11 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:13pm On May 24, 2020
AwkaFinest:

You mean something like this in my hometown?

Our PORT HARCOURT poto poto city is still worse off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:
Ignore that one.
my friend he's just a chest beater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
keep on hating oyo state ok. the same oyo state that have massive 3 teaching hospitals. keep on hating why oyo state is moving forward.
Moving forward grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:15pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917369:

I visited and left the following day for my head to be safe, my proposal, if my people agree I will provide Igbos soldiers to accompany us to avoid story that touch the heart

Did you go scavenge the place for food or just your normal migration fleeing high poverty and high population density of the SE?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by justified007: 6:15pm On May 24, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't want to derail my brothers thread, but take a look at this, hunger in Yoruba land she tried to kill herself cause of hunger.

I will show you the older lady begging to have sex for 500 if you want ?

you guys have all these in abundant in the SE, Your women old and young will do anything just to escspe to lagos . just tell them youre from lagos and they will almost kill you with free toto.

i laugh when you guys lies that married women dont cheat in the East , those ones my guys smuggle through the window in agbani ans sharp corner are from where ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Our PORT HARCOURT poto poto city is still worse off
they will soon claim portharcourt is part of biafra land. funny followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917422:

Moving forward grin grin
mention the teaching hospitals that's in Anambra state. ogbomosho alone have 2 standard teaching hospitals.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Did you go scavenge the place for food or just your normal migration fleeing high poverty and high population density of the SE?
So una don use style run grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:17pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917175:

My experience in Akure, I took the pictures not online download

Which part of Akure is this?
Which street?

Guy you just wanna make I look for my archives on PC grin

Don't start what you can't finish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Optma88: 6:18pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:
We are too busy growing SW GDP and don't have time for such frivolous activity.

We'll be sending food supplies though to alleviate the poverty back east. I'll make special donations to Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

chi! You are wicked o
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Which part of Akure is this?
Which street?

Guy you just wanna make I look for my archives on PC grin

Don't start what you can't finish grin
he will leave the thread soon. he can't bear the heat.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:20pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917515:

So una don use style run grin grin grin

Does it look like we are running? Lmao grin

We are being our brothers keeper. Gotta help out our Niger Congo brethren grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by jimyjames(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Don Jazzy is not an Igbo man. He is Isoko

Ole. Thief. Barao shocked

A half Igbo man , shut up afonja

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Kinematics: 6:20pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

We'll be sending food supplies though to alleviate the poverty back east. I'll make special donations to Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

The Potopoto Republicans I know will reject this your show of good will. Especially the audio billionaires... ndi anambala, with billionaires that are richer than Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
mention the teaching hospitals that's in Anambra state. ogbomosho alone have 2 standard teaching hospitals.
1,Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi
2 Chukwuemeka Odumekwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka

3, Tansian University Teaching Hospital Aguleri

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:22pm On May 24, 2020
jimyjames:

A half Igbo man , shut up afonja

Mr. Man go and sit down. So I should call Emir of Kano Yoruba because his mum is Yoruba? angry
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Enyimbafc: 6:22pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Those Brown roofs, do you know the rate at which your brothers rush to rent them? grin
So u mean all those millions of afonjas in South West live in mansions and bungalow and only igbos live in ur wretched mud and brown roof houses left by ur curse ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:22pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he will leave the thread soon. he can't bear the heat.

I don't even serve in the east, I schooled there.

4yrs. + some months.
Him go just tired if I start uploading where we go and what I see.
Everything.

He'll tire him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:23pm On May 24, 2020
Kinematics:

The Potopoto Republicans I know will reject this your show of good will. Especially the audio billionaires... ndi anambala, with billionaires that are richer than Nigeria.

When was the last time they were fed?

Serious question grin
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Does it look like we are running? Lmao grin

We are being our brothers keeper. Gotta help out our Niger Congo brethren grin
Na una way grin where was your brothers keeper when you lost Kwara to Fulani grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:23pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917630:

They ain't standard Abeq.

None of them can stand Lautech teaching hospital or Bowen teaching hospital

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:23pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

[/s]

WAZOBIA tv just finished the tour of your poto poto dirty PORT HARCOURT city hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by jimyjames(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Mr. Man go and sit down. So I should call Emir of Kano Yoruba because his mum is Yoruba? angry

Call him a half afonja cause that's what it is
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:24pm On May 24, 2020
Enyimbafc:
So u mean all those millions of afonjas in South West live in mansions and bungalow and only igbos live in ur wretched mud and brown roof houses left by ur curse ancestors.

Yes, you got it cool

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
Uche okoye A.k.A , why are you inviting us to your poverty stricken Alaigbo.

To think this is the only secondary school in your village.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917699:

Na una way grin where was your brothers keeper when you lost Kwara to Fulani grin grin

Kwara is intact. Last I heard. Kolapo, the Emir still reports to the Yoruba governor and still takes permission from the Balogun to take a shit grin

And we own and control 90% of the LGA in Kwara with an Oba in Jebba

Got more to say? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Afamed: 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917630:

Stop your lies Nauth , Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching is a federal government hospital.
Tansian University has no teaching Hospital.
The only teaching hospital at Amakwu is more like a glorified general hospital

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
See oil rich PORT HARCOURT. Tufia kinematics hahahaha

https://www.nairaland.com/5879273/rivers-state-massive-poverty-backwardness

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

100 meters race grin

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

They ain't standard Abeq.

None of them can stand Lautech teaching hospital or Bowen teaching hospital
Ok, till you guys visit

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by omonnakoda: 6:26pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:
to be honest, apart from Lagos and parts of Ogun, there is nothing in south west.
I served in Ondo, ,have stayed in Ibadan,
nothing is there ,
living on propaganda do have a negative effect,
NBS head is a Yoruba, we know the propaganda game hyped by SW but it does not reflect realities on ground.
not hating, just saying the butter Truth

We like it so

Stay there let us stay here

This sounds like a kidnapping format

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

2023: As Aregbesola Falls-Out With Tinubu, Omisore Becomes The "New Bride" / Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Atiku Boza-Boza & Adamu Babale Detained For ‘Insulting' Governor Inuwa Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.