Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25190 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by maestroferddi: 6:27pm On May 24, 2020
seunmsg:
So, what now happens at the end of the media tour?

Some of you take this online bants too seriously.
lol

See humility...

6 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917630:

1,Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi
2 Chukwuemeka Odumekwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka

3, Tansian University Teaching Hospital Aguleri
You called these ones teaching hospitals?

When did community clinic turn to teaching hospitals?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't even serve in the east, I schooled there.

4yrs. + some months.
Him go just tired if I start uploading where we go and what I see.
Everything.

He'll tire him.
i served in owerri west local govt the roads are very bad. Seriously okorochas should be jailed for his clueless corruption in imo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:29pm On May 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

We like it so

Stay there let us stay here

This sounds like a kidnapping format

Admit it bro, you are afraid of being exposed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Kinematics: 6:30pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

When was the last time they were fed?

Serious question grin

I leave this for chino to reply. Chino the Onitsha village boy aka Port Harcourt wannabe. He hasn't eaten for 2days now, please help him.

See his face looking hungry. Too much suffer in potopoto republic.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Afamed: 6:30pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

Nauth is a federal teaching hospital at Nnewi.
State teaching hospital at Awka is a glorified general hospital
Tansha has no teaching hospital,in Anambra the boy is just a serial liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Enyimbafc: 6:31pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

Noo it is the one in ogbomosho that uses human skull for rituals that is a world class hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Kinematics: 6:31pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

Everything clinic in potopoto headquarter is a teaching hospital.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:32pm On May 24, 2020
Does it mean that not even a single person from South west support this media tour? grin

This is surprisingly surprising.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

Nauth is a federal teaching hospital at Nnewi.
State teaching hospital at Awka is a glorified general hospital
Tansha has no teaching hospital,in Anambra the boy is just a serial liar
thanks for exposing his lies and propaganda here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:32pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

I leave this for chino to reply. Chino the Onitsha village boy aka Port Harcourt wannabe. He hasn't eaten for 2days now, please help him.See his face looking hungry. Too much suffer in potopoto republic.
[/s]

PORT HARCOURT slum dweller you are like a bat. When Rivers thread comes up yebows and yorooba will bash you. Pity for yourself kinematics hahahaha

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT shitty hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by igboarenice: 6:33pm On May 24, 2020
post=89916998:

My stay in Oyo during my service year took me back to 16 century experience
Anambra and Abia are in the league of their own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by BabaRamota1980: 6:33pm On May 24, 2020
post=89915877:
I want to propose Nairaland Media tour between east and west, some Yorubas here to visit and tour eastern states and Igbos also to tour Western states during holidays.

Cc.

Pazienza, LegendHero, Ritchiee, Simplyleo, Covidodo, Nwanyiogwashi, Adadike, etc

Your proposal should between East and North. You need to understand how to grow your economy studying their policies and approach. Yoruba is out of your league.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Noo it is the one in ogbomosho that uses human skull for rituals that is a world class hospital.
lautech teaching hospital have been one of the best teaching hospital in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
they will soon claim portharcourt is part of biafra land. funny followers.

I am from Rivers state, I don't want biafra to take my state but my Rivers state is cursed.

PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Kinematics: 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
igboarenice:

Anambra and Abia are in a league of their own

Shithole headquarters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from Rivers state, I don't want biafra to take my state but my Rivers state is cursed.

PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world.
chai i hope isn't over population.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:37pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

In PORT HARCOURT we don't even have hospital, see where all our people live in PORT HARCOURT

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

how many neurone surgery have they carried out there.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
Make everybody dey their lane.
Imagine leaving Owerri to tour in Ogbomoso.

Is it new?

Go and see your family eating Amala and Ewedu in Ogbomosho.

Or are you one of those naive ones that think Igbos only go to Lagos. LMFAO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

In PORT HARCOURT we don't even have hospital, see where all our people live in PORT HARCOURT
abeg please open another thread for it.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
i served in owerri west local govt the roads are very bad. Seriously okorochas should be jailed for his clueless corruption in imo state.

Lolzzz.
What about Enugu.
Tho some areas are fine like independence layout, transekuli New Haven, some bad road like Enugu ph road, aludele road, t junction etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
seunmsg:
So, what now happens at the end of the media tour?

Some of you take this online bants too seriously.

The media tour would have humbled a lot of people. Pictures taken by their own hands would have cleared their doubts that Igboland is one fast rising region where things are working very well.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Shithole headquarters
[/s]

See the shithole headquarters in the whole world. PORT HARCOURT is a cursed shithole town. Truth is bitter hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:

They are barely midwife clinics
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:

Is it new?

Go and see your family eating Amala and Ewedu in Ogbomosho.

Or are you one of those naive ones that think Igbos only go to Lagos. LMFAO.
they plenty in ogbomosho, they don't want to go home again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:40pm On May 24, 2020
Kinematics PORT HARCOURT is a cursed town. Hahahaha

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I tire ooo.
That's how one said Igbos and Australians have the same style of building.

See Aba skyline.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

They are barely midwife clinics
nawao, no wonder their elites always used Sw states teaching hospitals.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:41pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lolzzz.
What about Enugu.
Tho some areas are fine like independence layout, transekuli New Haven, some bad road like Enugu ph road, aludele road, t junction etc.

So do you support a media tour to put all these arguments to rest? No need talking.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Daddysidhan: 6:41pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

You this Aguata boy, we will soon ring your bell here
we need to see what that idiot is made up of, I remember the day Chino and one billionaire moniker were disgraced here.

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by BabaRamota1980: 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:
Does it mean that not even a single person from South west support this media tour? grin

This is surprisingly surprising.

What incentives is there in East to visit for? No coast, no international boundary, no waterfall, no lake, poverty is high, unemployment is high, igr is very low, kidnapping is high, ritual killing is high, restaurants serve human meat, underage girls raped and impregnated, human trafficking is high, towns are filthy and stink, houses swallowed by erosion, what is in East for Yorubaman to go see?

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent / Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / APGA Protests Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.