Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25158 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Mel003: 12:36am On May 26, 2020
Let tell our self the truth.

U can not compare oyo to enugu because of the landmass and population.

For every infrastructure enugu has oyo suppose to have five or six it just like comparing norway to America .

America has more land mass and population therefore it will have more malls , hospitals and university but norway is better than America.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Rawhumper(m): 12:52am On May 26, 2020
Adanne i just want to wish you a lovely nightrest.

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Using my last strength to write you as my eyes are heavy with sleep.

Honey always know that uou are my real full blooded adanne am proud to cross your rare path.

Please dont listen to bad bellies cos its you that are going to experience it with me not them.

Hope nobody annoyed you over there and you didnt overstress yourself.

Sleep well and good morning when you read this after waking up

quote author=adadike post=89946065] aw, you look so handsome. Please stay away, I don't want my heart shredded to pieces . Women go plenty for your matter . [/quote]
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by knowledgeable: 1:26am On May 26, 2020
kayfra:

Yorubas dominate Nollywood by every metric. Those are the facts and we pioneered the movie making and theatre industries in the country. The only thing is the Igbos started the cheap movie making industry by producing straight to cheap CDs

Here is a list of successful Nollywood movies. Afonjas are dominant. It's not even competitive

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_Nigerian_films#

Utterly rubbish!.

Any claim of ingenuity you Yorubas would claim above Igbos in this running thread will amount to null & void, until the Yorubas can proudly and unashamedly stand up to show case their culture/their ingenuity to the world as can be express through the seeking of Oduduwa, since those ingenuities/endowment can be clearly belong to the Yoruba culture.

Hiding under multitudes of ethnicities under Nigeria while arguing relentlessly with Igbos who are proudly & ready to show case to the world the beauty of their culture/ingenuity through actualization of Biafra, only shows that there are some really ugly stuff that the Yorubas are hiding under the cover of one Nigeria. It can be logically, safely to conclude, one Nigeria for Yorubas covers those ugliness/weakness and Oduduwa exposes them.

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by vicenzo(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2020
knowledgeable:

Utterly rubbish!.

Any claim of ingenuity you Yorubas would claim above Igbos in this running thread will amount to null & void, until the Yorubas can proudly and unashamedly stand up to show case their culture/their ingenuity to the world as can be express through the seeking of Oduduwa, since those ingenuities/endowment can be clearly belong to the Yoruba culture.

Hiding under multitudes of ethnicities under Nigeria while arguing relentlessly with Igbos who are proudly & ready to show case to the world the beauty of their culture/ingenuity through actualization of Biafra, only shows that there are some really ugly stuff that the Yorubas are hiding under the cover of one Nigeria. It can be logically, safely to conclude, one Nigeria for Yorubas covers those ugliness/weakness and Oduduwa exposes them.

This is what exposes them.

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Rawhumper(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2020
Baby how was your night?
I thought you are a confident chic that doesnt easily get intimidated(full blooded igbo....owes nobody an apology).

What is happening to my Adanne?
Are you that weak when it comes to love?

Check your mails....

Am listening to cool early music that feeds my soul...wish you here by my side. smiley.
I care

quote author=adadike post=89946065] aw, you look so handsome. Please stay away, I don't want my heart shredded to pieces . Women go plenty for your matter . [/quote]
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Rawhumper(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2020
You right,Nnajia made more than 4m dollars in that deal.

You ready for hookup?

Lets pm...afterall we all here to have fun and be happy

Ikpuchinonye19:
oga,shutup!! Genevieve movie lion heart was the first Nigerian movie to be acquired by Netflix..
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by adadike(f): 8:32am On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:
Baby how was your night?
I thought you are a confident chic that doesnt easily get intimidated(full blooded igbo....owes nobody an apology).

What is happening to my Adanne?
Are you that weak when it comes to love?

Check your mails....

Am listening to cool early music that feeds my soul...wish you here by my side. smiley.
I care

quote author=adadike post=89946065] aw, you look so handsome. Please stay away, I don't want my heart shredded to pieces . Women go plenty for your matter .
Ah! Not when it comes to love . Will check my mails later today
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Rawhumper(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2020
I saw the guy you helped to bring contacts asking to meet you in Ilorin. Is that why you doing this way dear?

You right and wrong but the truth is we have to go for what we really like.

Your State is 30mins to my own State.
My sis married in your state,my dad taught in your state, my other sister studies law in your state, i myself studied in your state before i finished in my own state.

Baby if you truly love me,show and prove it to me dont be scared about other girls what you should worry about is if you have my attention and care.

I dropped mine in your gmail,you can drop yours when u check ur mail u see what am talking about.

adadike:
Ah! Not when it comes to love . Will check my mails later today
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by adadike(f): 8:42am On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:

I saw the guy you helped to bring contacts asking to meet you in Ilorin. Is that why you doing this way dear?

You right and wrong but the truth is we have to go for what we really like.

Your State is 30mins to my own State.
My sis married in your state,my dad taught in your state, my other sister studies law in your state, i myself studied in your state before i finished in my own state.

Baby if you truly love me,show and prove it to me dont be scared about other girls what you should worry about is if you have my attention and care.

I dropped mine in your gmail,you can drop yours when u check ur mail u see what am talking about.

lol. Already jealous? Am in My home state , Anambra. Just trying to help a nairalander coz I was born and brought up in ilorin and my big cousin is into estate management there
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Rawhumper(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2020
Yes i am jealous because am serious with you....not just fun i want if not i wouldnt bother even if you slept in his place.

I have met some girls here but i dont give a damn what d do here with other guys unlike you dear.

Its ok just check your box,so we can hear from eachother.

adadike:
lol. Already jealous? Am in My home state , Anambra. Just trying to help a nairalander coz I was born and brought up in ilorin and my big cousin is into estate management there
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Rawhumper(m): 2:45am On May 29, 2020
Adanne how is the going with you?

Been a while so I checked on you to let you know I have you in my warm thoughts.

My full blooded sis and sweetheart,you are my one of a kind and I hope to see those wonderful features of yours someday(including flawless face).

I care

adadike:
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by pinkbarby: 6:31pm On May 29, 2020
adadike:
ok, I will give this information and your number to my people or go to No 1 taiwo and speak with chibros. The owner of chibros boutique, he will bring buyers to your doorstep . Am currently in Anambra
OK, thanks
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by OluwatosinM(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
finally, everybody don tire ���
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ibadanpikin: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
DrGoodman:

This is more reason we should come see them, you are telling me what you think.

We need a media tour.
Don't mind him most of those malls don't have cinemas.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ibadanpikin: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
DrGoodman:

Are you not even ashamed of losing to Enugu which Oyo is 5 times larger than?
If Enugu has 6 malls, Oyo should have 6 x 5 = 30 malls.
Shame no dey catch some people o grin
Don't mind him

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Ambode Unveils Free Public Wi-fi At Muri Okunola Park (photos) / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.