Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93860 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by whitedove(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2020
If jude couldn't keep his bloods together(P square) then how you do you think he would be able to keep the poor Cynthia and May D?
THE PROBLEM LIES WITH JUDE OKOYE. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by xavier047: 1:42pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks Teemy for this summary and taking time to watch the full video before commenting.

Nairalanders we are supposed to make unbiased comments based on information at hand instead of emotional and unlogical ones.

You will not die if you take your time to read and help yourself.

You all should at least watch the video

teemy:
Lala, I am disappointed at this point. It is people's lives we are talking about and so for no statement to correct your mistake?

Am glad you've done so now.*

True, you lifted it from the guardian website but with so much misinformation about the 40m, by now I expected you would having clarified with a correction that the said money was in naira and not in dollars. The inconceivability of it being in dollars is what's generating more negative vibes against this Jude and you should have edited in your own line corrected it at the end of the quote. Seun, look into this if nairaland has not gone the way of clout chasing tabloids.

For the sake of those who don't have data to go through, I will do a breakdown of what Jude said.

1. He did not draft the contract between him and Cynthia, Cynthia's manager at the time did. He just copied it on to his letterhead and it became the official contract.

2. He does not hold any rights to Cynthia's name as no court of law could even have granted that and as such was not stopping her from using her own birth name. Her social media accounts under her name have still been operated by Cynthia since. Cynthia left before her contract expired and he did not sue her or drag her around.

3. He made 13 videos for her promoted by vevo at the rate of 3m naira each. This was the amount rounded up as 40m naira. He did not explicitly say he is yet to recover the amount in full and I won't be filling in that blank for him. Cynthia's ex manager has on a social media platform confirmed this 40m amount as a debt on Cynthia and a friend to Cynthia's current manager reached out to her to forgo Cynthia's errors and let bygone be bygones.

4. On the issue with MayD, there was no contract signed and thus no liabilities nor obligations despite haven spent a hundred thousand dollars $100,000 on him thus far. MayD was not satisfied with the deal as he wanted more.

5. P-Square could be back again but Jude himself would not be involved. The twins do not have any issue between themselves but rather, Peter was the one having an issue with him and he had tried his best to try to make peace with him all to no avail. Said that till date, Peter never told him what exactly was his wrongdoing.

My view:
I personally believe this guy and will say he has no fault from all I've read from both words for and against him. He also seems to have been liberal with the artists and they took liberty for granted.

I believe you should take good care of your artistes but without any contracts, there is no obligation. Because MayD was sleeping in the boys quarters with the driver, does not make him any less human. Nothing stopped the lad from sleeping in his own house and coming to work on his music during the day if he felt where he was sleeping was not convenient. Some of us have had to sleep in our offices for long periods just to better our futures. And when his huge break came, he rejected the deal. He has a right to but he should have acknowledged the money spent on him at the time was part of what laid the groundwork for what he is now. Appreciation not condemnation should have been his utterance.

For Cynthia, i look at the outburst on someone who should have sued her and anyone who made a mistake of associating with her within her contract period but kept totally silent and then goes on to try to tarnish that person because she don't have rights to the vevo videos she did not pay for nor waited till costs were recouped. She should take another look at her contract agreement.

Peter and Jude issue is a family matter and I won't bother saying anything on that.

To nairalanders that commented and were sentimental especially over the 40m ish, I recommend watching video yourselves later in future as there are lots of half truths and lies popping up daily.

Wishing you well - Teemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DAVE5(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2020
DriggityDre:
Ah-ah grin
No car is that price na.

Maybe, maybe not.

Yes, if you know what you're doing, sure grin

Lol. Look past the numbers, focus on the currency.
Dollar has a very high market value grin

Hmmnn, when I said rolling in like $500m range, I no mean range rover, I meant he's rolling in that figure in his bank/worth

Las las MayD, Davido, Jude okoye, peter okoye, Cynthia Morgan and all the celebs go dey ok
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Donice01: 1:56pm On May 25, 2020
The untold truth about Cynthia Morgan's Disappearance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6nOGVAtvGc
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by gwama: 1:59pm On May 25, 2020
Jude, a man with no talent whatsoever, a bad manager, a bad family elder, sure he will end up in a gutter. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by OludareIsola(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2020
Kuyo:

If you have your name dragged everywhere for something that might not be true. How best will you deal or handle it?

Anger issue when tunde was mocking him?
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by domchike(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
Thats how you fail in Exams
The man wrote 40 million naira and you saw dollars
Who do you this thing

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by domchike(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

Thats how you fail in Exams
The man wrote 40 million naira and you saw dollars
Who do you this thing

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by fowlyansh181(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Am i the only that saw "40 million dollars"? shocked

Na wetin Cynthia Morgan buy from this nigga

The way May D left lime light was alarming aswerugad
he said he invested over 40 million naira on her .. the stupid nairaland mods are the one writing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by slaypapa: 3:19pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
40million naira not dollars olodo
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by abbiboy: 3:29pm On May 25, 2020
Riele:
Bullshit !

Lies upon lies . Now I'm confused on who to believe .

Las Las , I believe that carton boy .
Believe carton boy at ur peril.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by abbiboy: 3:35pm On May 25, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

Of course, your (Jude Okoye) greediness won't make it possible. Because of your greediness your twin brothers that were doing wonderfully well together went solo.

No single Nigerian musician is in your record lable today.
What did timaya say after patoranking left his record label,that he will never sign an artist to his record label.I believe jude all this upcoming artist like may d are too much in a hurry to blow,entitled n greedy.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by abbiboy: 3:40pm On May 25, 2020
Cythnia vs jude only God knows the truth some part of me want to believe the guy concerning the stage name,for may D an opportunist that hit the rock at the end.Typical upcoming artist that is greedy and entitled.
A good reference is timaya and patoranking of which case after they both fallout,timaya vowed never to help any upcoming artist and he still stand by it till today.
For me i will peach tent with jude on this allegation.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ussv: 3:40pm On May 25, 2020
gbagyiza:

Give her back her life, I don't understand. Has he taken her life? If she felt she has evidence of bridged of contract, make she go court now n claim her right. Pls, we r educated oh! Kiss Daniel has proven himself that he can do it without his former record label. May D n Cynthia Morgan should go n do the same please n stop disturbing us.
I know she is not innocent that`s why i said "Jude pass am" But if Jude is waiting for her to raise 40 million for him , that would not happen in this lifetime. All i am saying is that sometimes in business , there are bad debts that ends up being overridden. Jude should forgive her, some or all. Jude pass am.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Rahmanjargo(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
abbiboy:

What did timaya say after patoranking left his record label,that he will never sign an artist to his record label.I believe jude all this upcoming artist like may d are too much in a hurry to blow,entitled n greedy.
Are you trying to say timaya is the only one in his label?
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by abbiboy: 3:44pm On May 25, 2020
Jack500:
This foolish elder brother is useless, a greedy, liar and egoistic bastard.

He is also a tribalistic monkey, this fool is the reason why their is no Psquare again today.

U refuse to attend your own brother wedding, because he decided to marry from another tribe. Such a useless nincompoop.

May we never be unfortunate to have a brother like Jude.
Allegation by you.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mindtricks: 3:51pm On May 25, 2020
whitedove:
If jude couldn't keep his bloods together(P square) then how you do you think he would be able to keep the poor Cynthia and May D?
THE PROBLEM LIES WITH JUDE OKOYE. shocked shocked shocked shocked

How many minutes of the video you watch self??
It's neither here nor there jare.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by abbiboy: 3:57pm On May 25, 2020
xavier047:
Thanks Teemy for this summary and taking time to watch the full video before commenting.

Nairalanders we are supposed to make unbiased comments based on information at hand instead of emotional and unlogical ones.

Fantastically cratfed...most did not bother to watch the video on sighting the USD 40m they all went bizzare.Typical blacks typical nigerians judgement guided by sentiments n bias.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by abbiboy: 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Are you trying to say timaya is the only one in his label?
Yes his own record label.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mindtricks: 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
xavier047:

Watch a roughly one hour video?
People wey no see money buy garri drink, go see money for such data?
Definitely many react without looking close enough.
It was quite captivating seeing how he responded to the accusations though.
Labels as well as artists do misbehave, that is one thing clear.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mindtricks: 4:01pm On May 25, 2020
abbiboy:

Egberipapa no want stress.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by abbiboy: 4:23pm On May 25, 2020
mindtricks:

Egberipapa no want stress.
That is y i don't blame this record label a contract is a contract once u ink on it,no matter the slavery terms n conditions.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by abbiboy: 4:27pm On May 25, 2020
mindtricks:

Watch a roughly one hour video?
People wey no see money buy garri drink, go see money for such data?
Definitely many react without looking close enough.
It was quite captivating seeing how he responded to the accusations though.
Labels as well as artists do misbehave, that is one thing clear.
Better still sticking to terms of contract in this part of the world is still a weirdo by our people.We find it difficult to do,when the terms re not working in our interest.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Rahmanjargo(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
abbiboy:

Stop saying what you don't know.
King perry has been a member of dem mama records since 2018 okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.