Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93847 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Rahmanjargo(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
abbiboy:

What did timaya say after patoranking left his record label,that he will never sign an artist to his record label.I believe jude all this upcoming artist like may d are too much in a hurry to blow,entitled n greedy.
And patoranking never left his label or anything like that.
Pato was never signed to dem mama timaya was only promoting him under his label for free and taking him along.
Timaya is pato Godfather.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
Myer:

You think Nigeria is worse now until you experience an igbo president.

I hope someday soon you get your Biafra.
Your igbo states already reflect the squalor Biafra would look like.

Tribalistic bigots.
Lol
Igbo states reflects squalor?
Bros, let's go there.
A region brought down in 3yrs by other regions and yet not the lowest on all indices.
I'm from Anambra and I can tell you it's only Lagos state in the SW that can beat Anambra hands down on roads upon the FG presence ooooo.
So go get some seat.
I know all you know how to do is name-calling but bro shame on you that a tribe which is supposed to be so backward isn't where lots like you suppose.
Like I said, Nigeria doesn't need an Igbo president to be successful but I don't want an Igbo president for now.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by pasol4real(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
This is how you animals go about spoiling the name of an innocent person without knowing the facts.He said 40 million naira not dollars, but hey am sure you did not watch the video yet you are already acting like a judge. Nonsense n ingredients.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by pasol4real(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

This is how you ppl spread fake news n rumors about ppl there by tarnishing their image unnecessarily.
Go to school you will not go, okay read n make researches before you comment you will just jump on a thread n start spilling trash.
Someone said 40 million naira u turn am to dollars.
He explained fully the mayd saga but off course you won’t know cos you did not carry out any research.
Pls stop spoiling ppl’s image out of your own ignorance n stupidity.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 25, 2020
SKGtalkof9jaboi:
Oga can't u read, he said 40million naira not dollars, u twist stories because of sentiment
Mr Man ....the op modified the post....he wrote 40 million dollars initially....and I commented based on that.....
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Exc2000: 5:46pm On May 25, 2020
pasol4real:

This is how you ppl spread fake news n rumors about ppl there by tarnishing their image unnecessarily.
Go to school you will not go, okay read n make researches before you comment you will just jump on a thread n start spilling trash.
Someone said 40 million naira u turn am to dollars.
He explained fully the mayd saga but off course you won’t know cos you did not carry out any research.
Pls stop spoiling ppl’s image out of your own ignorance n stupidity.

stupidity is coming on a post that was re edited late yestiday to talk trash... check the first page comment everyone who commented faulted lalasticlala for writing $40m and he must have changed it
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 6:11pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

stupidity is coming on a post that was re edited late yestiday to talk trash... check the first page comment everyone who commented faulted lalasticlala for writing $40m and he must have changed it
But you're so wrong either way.
You called out Jude for $40M and name-shamed Igbos all for a 54mins video you didn't see?
Bros, Timaya (SS) had same issue with Patoranking (SE) & swore not to sign upcoming artistes again, elDee just spoke up too after Yemi Alade's manager did same.
If Jude were to be wicked, CM will pay for all.monies spent on her but the guy let it go.
You refuse to see the problem.with most Nigerian celebrities esp in entertainment industry; PRIDE and pounced on Jude & an opportunity to hit at the Igbos.
Well done
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2020
This Jude guy is obviously bereft of integrity. You didn't take the name and accounts from Morgan but she decided to change everything and just go down willingly like that? Now you claim she owes you 40mil, giving us reasons why you held her to ransom.
For May D, an artiste signed under you sharing a room with your driver, no foam in the room. You claim the guy had not made you any money, but record companies provide all these things before any money is made. An artiste as talented as May D slept on a carton to sing for you. No wonder Peter wanted him to hands off
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Jeremydarl: 9:16pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2020
Myer:

You think Nigeria is worse now until you experience an igbo president.

I hope someday soon you get your Biafra.
Your igbo states already reflect the squalor Biafra would look like.

Tribalistic bigots.

Go sit down oga.This is how una take market Buhari as the Messiah to the masses now see how beautiful Nigeria is. Is Nigeria any better with your kin been at the helm of affairs for the past 6 decades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Tunnanb: 9:23pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
The content states N40Million not dollars.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:28pm On May 25, 2020
QuitNotice:
This Jude guy is obviously bereft of integrity. You didn't take the name and accounts from Morgan but she decided to change everything and just go down willingly like that? Now you claim she owes you 40mil, giving us reasons why you held her to ransom.
For May D, an artiste signed under you sharing a room with your driver, no foam in the room. You claim the guy had not made you any money, but record companies provide all these things before any money is made. An artiste as talented as May D slept on a carton to sing for you. No wonder Peter wanted him to hands off

Did you watch the video before passing Judgment?
May D was never signed under him. U guys re just crucifying Jude without listening to his own side of the story..
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Light78: 9:48pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

Who dey pay for event planner?

Who dey pay her hotel fee?

Who dey pay for the visa way she dey take dey go outside country?

Who dey pay for her up keep?

Cars nkor?

Her raiment(clothes)?

They are still many ooooo
About 960 nairalanders couldn't even reason about what I wrote up there, later una go dey call Buhari a dullard.

Buhari is better that those 960 people way liked your post combined

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
QuitNotice:
Kai
Bros what are you saying?
MayD never signed, he was just like a follow-follow guy (with all due respect to cool MayD) who just wants to tag along as long as he's given a platform and he got it.
Jude made it plain that he allowed people to his home and MayD took that advantage.
It's a formal business & if you tag along to learn, you head home after the day's work and not going to the producer's house.
I ask you, "how many producers allowed not even their artistes on contract but a tag-along guy to stay in their homes?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Evablizin(f): 10:57pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

You can always read sensible posts here and share.. Or you don't enjoy the drags here
I enjoy them a little,twitter drags are on another level.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Kaysalas(m): 5:56am On May 26, 2020
skyp:
What an asslicker! I mean the person conducting the interview
grin grin grin BIG asslicker he is indeed. I was actually ASHAMED on his behalf grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Kaysalas(m): 6:03am On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

kingemaker:

Maybe his destiny grin

Haha, kingmaker! Kilode? You badt gan O
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by joelreg(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2020
Vanessa88:

You’ve just proven me right, that there is a typicalness about you lot, always crying wolf that they are marginalized or the hated card, meanwhile there is a typical trait in them which has propelled us to have an opinion on them

And before you tag me Yoruba like a paranoid broken record, I’m not Yoruba nor do I have an affiliation with the yorubas..

Trying to sound intelligent in your narrow mindset and racism.
Your problem is that you could not think objectively and logical. Failed to address my point and fanning ember of tribalism. How could you stood so low, classifying a whole tribe and you hard the gut to spur rubbish.
You are a local champion don’t care where you come from.

You’ve just proven me right, that there is a typicalness about you lot, always crying wolf that they are marginalized or the hated card, meanwhile there is a typical trait in them which has propelled us to have an opinion on them

You just rant and your sentence lack objective and logic What point was proven??
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by onyeomacynkembu: 11:18am On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

Can't you remove it since you find out it is naira. Or you don't mind making others look bad so you can get likes
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by onyeomacynkembu: 11:20am On May 26, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

You see, when you found out is naira, what did you do? Did you correct yourself? NO, YOU FELT IS OK FOR THE SAKE OF LIKES
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Davash222(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2020
onyeomacynkembu:

Can't you remove it since you find out it is naira. Or you don't mind making others look bad so you can get likes
I don't take back my words. Blame the OP not me
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
spiralwedge:

I don't care about millions other. And I don't give a F about him and you. You don't exist. Go on your lane.
You don't exist too. Hatred is now eating you up, and if you don't stop it stroke will be your portion.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 2:40pm On May 26, 2020
Myer:

I pray we never find out. Igbo will never be Nigeria's president.
And so what? How well developed is the North that has been ruling? It's not Igbo's worry. They'll continue balling, whether an Igbo becomes president or not. But the North will keep boiling even if it produces the president for a 100 years from now. So, your point is pointless.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Asazwalingwa: 8:55pm On May 26, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Am i the only that saw "40 million dollars"? shocked

Na wetin Cynthia Morgan buy from this nigga

The way May D left lime light was alarming aswerugad
grin Lol, you crazeooo.
You wan use laugh kill person?
See your I swear to God... Na wahooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.