Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93750 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2020
May D, Cynthia, Psquare... just you?! and you have no plausible explanation as to why she owes you 40M, whether May D slept on the floor or not OR why his own brother wanted to run as far as possible from his dealings.

he said he spent 40M on her career, but is he trying to say that he hasnt made any money back from all her shows, Vevo, brand ambassadors money etc (where he must have received no less than 20% manager's fee)?!
what about May D, how was he compensated for all the work/recordings etc he did before you handed him a contract? is the LV shopping spree/travel and BQ payment for it ( i dont get it)?

8 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Mugus it's 40 million Naira not dollar. Jude is obviously saying the truth but you guys are blinded by sentiments and emotion instead of being logical
...Jude affirmed that Morgan indeed owed him over 40 million dollars...
Don't quote me again since you've chosen to sound stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Uyi168: 8:44pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million
LOL..
And from what I read above, it seem the money is in dollars.. shocked
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by kingola87(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2020
Una don go cook story with cynthia Morgan former manager, how on earth can she own 40million dollars. Small small nw, even 40million naira self I nor go believe.
She might have her flaws same as every human but this your response is pure lies brov

8 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
Let the ranting continue.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ednut1(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
Lalasticlala didn't change it. Are you sure?
i watched the live video. Why not watch it too.

10 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Eddie18(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million
Meaning that he Jude okoye is worth trillions.am so surprised the way all this celeb calls money as if they are oil bunkeries.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Homiesjinxbank: 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
My brother the article stated $40million ooo, not even #40million naira...

Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Devops: 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
Video shoots.. which he hasn't recouped the investment. Y'all think Record Label is a charity organisation

20 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by olufemidavid17: 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
she dey owe u $40m nawa o..� hw many songs she sing sef...
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DriggityDre: 8:46pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Mugus it's 40 million Naira not dollar. Jude is obviously saying the truth [s]but you guys are blinded by sentiments and emotion instead of being logical[/s]
You could have ended it there. Lalasticlala didn't change it BTW, even when he was told.

Did you watch the Instagram video?

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by kingjoo: 8:46pm On May 24, 2020
who do we now believe
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Donwoosky: 8:46pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

Bro you are wise... Most of this Igbo big boys are heartless nah so I hustle under one unfortunately at the end of the day he chop my money still get mind throw me out of his house but I thank God for everything shaa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Armaggedon: 8:47pm On May 24, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Naira not dollars..
Most idiots here didn't even watch the video... Just de comment nonsense undecided
ethnic warlords usually don't have data.

17 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by YorubaKing: 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
Anywhere you see Okoro pple, you'll perceive arrogance and savagery. angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DriggityDre: 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
ednut1:
i watched the live video. Why not watch it too.
I might, later on.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by victorjoe(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Don't forget dollars o. Not naira

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by TruthDefender(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
Jude mentioned 40 million buhari nairas ( about $100,000)

Bloggers and OP made a mistake and said $40 million.

Not that i believe any of them, Jude, Cynthia, MayD Psquare.. all liars

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Exc2000: 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
Donwoosky:

Bro you are wise... Most of this Igbo big boys are heartless nah so I hustle under one unfortunately at the end of the day he chop my money still get mind throw me out of his house but I thank God for everything shaa.

naso God go still use you show them say na hin dey bless man no be them

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nyamve1: 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
I always says that something is nt right somewhere about this jude of a guy. $40m hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Farki: 8:49pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

I swear the amount just weak me

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by prettytasha(f): 8:49pm On May 24, 2020
Even psquare isn't worth 40m dollars . So how did Cynthia Morgan ended up owing him that amount

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by pippimp(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2020
Jude okoye's own words. "It wasn't even my contract. I just put my letter heard on it and signed it". He signed a contract without reading it. Can you imagine. That should tell you that anything he says is a lie.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
My brother the article stated $40million ooo, not even #40million naira...

article is wrong. Watch video its 40m naira. Being 3m for 13 videos each

10 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by alaira(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
DriggityDre:
Like how is she owing him $40M??
That's like almost Chris Brown's net worth. N15B, what?
WE KNOW THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mabea: 8:49pm On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:
This Jude is an idiot , a thief and a dream killer

40million dollars untop which agreement

E no go better for you
Don't mind the op. He actually said 40m naira and not dollars as reported here

10 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by dalass(f): 8:49pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

Tunde Eggbuns... Lmao grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by lookingfly: 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
What i believe now is, 3 different people can't be having same issue with same person and there is no aota of Truth in it... Jude bad gan!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by PastorFire: 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
Na lie jor. Even Nigerian government nor owe dat kind money.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by blackboy(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
This Jude should fear God. He is saying peter does not want him to manage PSquare ; se na by force you manage them. Wetin you do he no want you. Your interest is more important than seeing PSquare flourish. I fear you Jude.
The way Jude says USD I wonder if he knows the value of USD.
MayD he gave usd and Cynthia usd that.
You just complicated your matter. Black mail dont work

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by bukatyne(f): 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
Sapphire86:
Lalasticlala, you typed 40 million dollars... Was that in error?

How can Cynthia owe Jude over 40 million dollars?? Isn't that 'living in bondage, reality edition'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by kingthreat(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude...anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!

Dont be a greedy punk. Talent and management is supposed to be a mutual relationship where both parties help each other grow. Not talent serving management like they are the new gods of the land.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.