Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) (105177 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
One of my school friends was killed today during the clash.I got the news on WhatsApp like 30 minutes ago..
Say no to cultism
I'm still yet to believe.. RIP dangote( that's his nickname)....chai
Which state is that please
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Makanaki127: 9:07am On May 25, 2020
Glink2018:
IBB said if he is sleeping and he hears the sound of war from Yoruba people, he said, he will go back and sleep...
Dem no get mind na,na only to make mouth dem sabi and to day shout egbami oh na dem no cheesy grin
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by EdmundDantes(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2020
So long as na them them, I have no tears. I only get sad when innocent people fall victim.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by izubext007: 9:10am On May 25, 2020
how is this hungry man a street lord.... street man or boy jarre
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2020
See how dirty and unfed they all look... Another set of useless cowards gone for the betterment of society!!! Good Riddance!!!

I have no regard for cowards who call themselves cultists... If you are truly hardened and smart, then join the army!!!

MC Oluomo's kids are living large and earning great degrees abroad, while these ones throw their lives away at the behest of the former and other politicians. Brainless Things!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by mechanics(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2020
The end of the wicked will be disastrous, no doubt about that.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by thatthing111(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2020
DazzlingAngel:
Because the belt Never holds it down

I think it is because after the soul departs the body, you lose weight.

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by thatthing111(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
How come this old man is still involved in cult activities?

See the surprised look on his face at death

It's only in Nigeria that bullet pulls people's trousers undecided

His community can sleep peacefully now

I notice that too. Even people that hang themselves always have their trousers lower than normal. My theory is...after the soul leaves the body, the man loses weight, which then makes his trousers no longer firm on his waist.

4 Likes

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by jasonex4(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
How come this old man is still involved in cult activities?

See the surprised look on his face at death

It's only in Nigeria that bullet pulls people's trousers undecided

His community can sleep peacefully now
Most probably, he was sagging his trousers as at when he was shot..

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by just2endowed: 9:26am On May 25, 2020
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by uniqueboi1(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2020
Rivers of blood people where una dae. Make una come out now o make ogun no kill una mama for afternoon.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by just2endowed: 9:27am On May 25, 2020
badonkadonk:

Link to the rugged naija guy gist pls?

Also read this

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by uniqueboi1(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2020
jodeci:

Thought they claimed street cult wars only happen in Portharcourt.

I dae wait to see Rivers of blood people for this thread. Ogun go kill their parents if them no show up.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Biafranguy1(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2020
Useless tins angry
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Otobo121212(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2020
M sorry for family
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by doggedfighter(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2020
[quote author=thatthing111 post=89935448]

I notice that too. Even people that hang themselves always have their trousers lower than norm[b]al. My theory is...after the soul leaves the body, the man loses weight, which then makes his trousers no longer firm on his waist[/b]. [/quote

Lol

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by ericmor: 9:40am On May 25, 2020
executive12:

Seems they all have big nicknames in Oworonshoki. What are they fighting for over there? They are grown men and should be busy trying to legitimately earn a living like the rest of us. The government should establish a large farm, round up these thugs and send them to forced labor in these farms.

If the govt do that,who are they going to use to snatch ballot boxes during election
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by PrinceMajestic: 9:42am On May 25, 2020
I know house of assembly members, reps, senators, governors etc who are responsible enough to occupy public offices but they are strong believers of injews system so how did many of the cultists get this connection to be your leaders? I guess From their L.Ms and GFs who know GFs that know federal and state GFs. I know the bad side of cultism and its good side as well but the good side overwhelm the bad side in sense that those dying are those that are stupid and unworthy of membership in the first place. Cultism have led people to federal and state government houses whether you like it or not, the problem is that cultism is not meant for the stupid and the dumb. No Nigerian leader is a juu. Know this
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Subonbon(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2020
ZACHIE:

Sense abandoned you a long time ago.
you don burst my belle for here... Epic reply
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Passionate888: 9:48am On May 25, 2020
gypsey:
Good bye to valhala.
he's not going to valhala
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2020
Passionate888:
he's not going to valhala
right, so where is he going to? undecided
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by ericmor: 9:50am On May 25, 2020
Akaegwu:

You are right. It's painful when I see physically fit yoruba guys in my area doing nothing except smoking and drinking all day long long. I approached one who is around 18yrs, and he said no work.
I offered to help him learn electrical installation while paying him 15 thousand monthly with 300 feeding money daily.
He rejected the offer. Saying he can only accept 30k plus 500 daily food money.
Teaching you and paying you at the same time.
I told him I can't afford the amount he's asking for which is the simple truth.

That means that particular boy is ready to work but not just ok with the money offer.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Passionate888: 9:54am On May 25, 2020
gypsey:
right, so where is he going to? undecided
wherever his cult believe their dead comrades goes to. I know that he's not Vikings.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 25, 2020
Passionate888:
wherever his cult believe their dead comrades goes to. I know that he's not Vikings.
well.. i am not a member of a cult so i wouldn't know.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Passionate888: 10:01am On May 25, 2020
gypsey:
well.. i am not a member of a cult so i wouldn't know.
now that you've known, are you a member?

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by ericmor: 10:02am On May 25, 2020
thatthing111:

I notice that too. Even people that hang themselves always have their trousers lower than normal. My theory is...after the soul leaves the body, the man loses weight, which then makes his trousers no longer firm on his waist.

And what about a drunkard?

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by thatthing111(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2020
ericmor:

And what about a drunkard?

Hmm. I havent noticed that with drunkards.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Dreyton36: 10:04am On May 25, 2020
Glink2018:

If they continue, one day it will affect one of your family members
No evil shall come near my family cuz if the only thing i can offer my parents is rest of mind then why not
It's ur family that it will affect , restrain from ur bad ways and let God give u wisdom on how to reply to comments next time , negative minds are always ogberagas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 25, 2020
Passionate888:
now that you've known, are you a member?
No, are you a member?
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by ericmor: 10:07am On May 25, 2020
thatthing111:

Hmm. I havent noticed that with drunkards.

Then you’ve never seen a drunkard before

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by machiavelli95: 10:08am On May 25, 2020
Akaegwu:

You are right. It's painful when I see physically fit yoruba guys in my area doing nothing except smoking and drinking all day long long. I approached one who is around 18yrs, and he said no work.
I offered to help him learn electrical installation while paying him 15 thousand monthly with 300 feeding money daily.
He rejected the offer. Saying he can only accept 30k plus 500 daily food money.
Teaching you and paying you at the same time.
I told him I can't afford the amount he's asking for which is the simple truth.

I am an engineering graduate (petrochemical 2:1). Even if I got a job, I would not mind learning that electrical installation. I really want to learn it, is there anyway we could make an arrangement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.