Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] (2707 Views)

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / Homosexuals Are Too Much / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 10:45pm On May 24, 2020
While Nigeria has okay 24years jail term for homosexuals, we at Zera Technologies and other well meaning Nigerians are routing for death sentence!!

It will end in tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
A guy wearing pampers! What a shame.

May God punish all homosexuals, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by TrollKiller(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2020
all homosexuals should be stoned to death

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 10:47pm On May 24, 2020
The most irritating thing about homosexuals (gays) is how they feel they are females! Lol Very pathetic.

They act and talk like females

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 10:49pm On May 24, 2020
TrollKiller:
I concor.

God Almighty did it to Sodom and Gomora, I still believe there is hope for this generation

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 11:02pm On May 24, 2020
Very irritating a guy being attracted to his fellow man(like poles).

Even simple physics states that: Like poles repel, unlike poles attract

They are not normal
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by Lekan111(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2020
They are normal human beings. They just submits themselves to sin thereby becoming its slave.

Someone should check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 11:08pm On May 24, 2020
Even biology States that: during puberty, people start to develope sexual feelings for the opposite sex.

Gay men are possessed by female demons thats why they are attracted to other males.

GentRoyal Aududunine11 crownedrookie bunnae DanRay1

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 11:10pm On May 24, 2020
Lekan111:
They are normal human beings. They just submits themselves to sin thereby becoming its slave.

Someone should check out my signature
But they are acting contrary to the laws of science.

How do you prove they're normal?
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43am On May 25, 2020
so long as it aint my nyansh they are mounting OR my woman's toto they are sukcing, i dont give a damn what these people do, so long as they dont enforce their lifestyle upon me/family etc

they are just as human as any other and therefore, i will make fun of them, just as i make fun of heteros or others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by Nobody: 1:52am On May 25, 2020
It is demonic. They didn't make themselves that way. They are not bad. They can be helped by the love of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by scoundrel(f): 2:41am On May 25, 2020
Troll bait is obvious, very obvious. This is the only biscuit I'll throw its way. The account was opened not too long ago so OP is hiding his regular one from a long ban.
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by lightangel65i(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2020
You know the thing worse than the homosexuality is the hypocracy you guys have.
Homosexuality is wrong by religion, so let religion and God be the judge on the final day. Just look at yourselves. You guys commit fornication, lies, have hateful hearths, decieve you fellow men, you guys are not saints you know.
Jesus said let anyone of you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. You are to preach, advise and pray for these people not kill them or support killing them, the day you kill or take part in killing a gay person your sins beacome 5× worse than that gay person.
To the naive op, are you holier than thou, what makes you feel you have a right to kill them, can you create a life, or make a single hair white. No then shut the Bleep up and let the police do their jobs. The sentence was placed to discourage the act, this is a good way to change someone, not killing them.
So if you guys want to kill them, also kill
1) the ones that are fornicating
2) the thieves and liers
3) those who commit any sin

You idi0t didn't see our leaders to kill, or say captured Boko Haram and terrorists, or corrupt leaders should be killed, you are going after people just living their lives that doesn't affect you.

You are just some broke drunk, go and hustle, and don't let them use you make example

10 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 8:52am On May 25, 2020
I can even spot 2 of them on this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 8:54am On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
so long as it aint my nyansh they are mounting OR my woman's toto they are sukcing, i dont give a damn what these people do, so long as they dont enforce their lifestyle upon me/family etc

they are just as human as any other and therefore, i will make fun of them, just as i make fun of heteros or others.
They are a nuisance to the society
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by lightangel65i(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:
I can even spot 2 of them on this thread

Broke carword, who is also an idi0t go and hustle

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 9:05am On May 25, 2020
lightangel65i:

Broke carword, who is also an idi0t go and hustle
Lol e pain am

Homo!

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by lightangel65i(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol e pain am

Homo!

Broke nigga, has life hit you hard enough that you come to spend your last days on NL. Have you eaten since yesterday.

And you didn't read my post cause you lack sense, if you did you won't make such statement, except by sure Idiocracy. Well of course you are an idiot. Just a useless person who comes out and says something useless, and get ignored like a useless person and die like a useless person without adding value to this world. This is the last time I will reply to a useless MOFO.

And for the record you are gay, and may be using this post to try justify your conscience to think you aren't gay. When someone preaches against something Everytime, it means they have a relationship with it, did a gay guy break your heart? Oooch
Well don't let those gay niggas shift your ass too much make e no go tear

9 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by Zaggie(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2020
But why
TrollKiller:
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:
They are a nuisance to the society

society is made up of different type of people, thats what makes it a society... same with criminals, religious people, your deluded neighbor, your crazy babymama etc AKA all these people that we wish didnt exist.

BTW remember, the more tutti fruttis there are out there, the more women to share between ourselves (hetero men).

the real nuisance is actually homos that pretend to be straight...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by moreb2cum: 11:03am On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Exactly...like the OP. He's been caught many times.
Check out the monickers cakephp and zeratech which he has since deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 1:23pm On May 25, 2020
lightangel65i:

Broke nigga, has life hit you hard enough that you come to spend your last days on NL. Have you eaten since yesterday.

And you didn't read my post cause you lack sense, if you did you won't make such statement, except by sure Idiocracy. Well of course you are an idiot. Just a useless person who comes out and says something useless, and get ignored like a useless person and die like a useless person without adding value to this world. This is the last time I will reply to a useless MOFO.

And for the record you are gay, and may be using this post to try justify your conscience to think you aren't gay. When someone preaches against something Everytime, it means they have a relationship with it, did a gay guy break your heart? Oooch
Well don't let those gay niggas shift your ass too much make e no go tear
Lol but why are you pained?
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 1:24pm On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Exactly...like the OP. He's been caught many times.
Check out the monickers cakephp and zeratech which he has since deactivated.
Lol caught where?

Homo!!

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 1:29pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

society is made up of different type of people, thats what makes it a society... same with criminals, religious people, your deluded neighbor, your crazy babymama etc AKA all these people that we wish didnt exist.

BTW remember, the more tutti fruttis there are out there, the more women to share between ourselves (hetero men).

Lol very funny.

Why are you so defensive? If I may ask
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol very funny.

Why are you so defensive? If I may ask

defensive of my own opinion? lol!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 1:36pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

defensive of my own opinion? lol!
Your opinion is in support of homosexuals.
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:
Your opinion is in support of homosexuals.

so this is really what you understood from the below post?! how old are you again?!

MrBrownJay1:
MrBrownJay1:

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by HeavenlyCherub(f): 1:50pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:
While Nigeria has okay 24years jail term for homosexuals, we at Zera Technologies and other well meaning Nigerians are routing for death sentence!!

It will end in tears.

Why do we pick and choose the parts of the boble we want to follow? God gave us free will let him be the judge. No sin is greater than the other as sin is sin. Remove hate from your heart and judging others for sinning differently. It’s ok not to agree with what they do but refrain from crucifying others.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by lightangel65i(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol but why are you pained?

Am not I am just pitying you your stupidity is just a sore sight

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 2:09pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so this is really what you understood from the below post?! how old are you again?!

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=kingoftech post=89945229][/quote]

so 1st you claimed i was in support, now you say i am neutral, lol! while i just dont give a damn about these people (so long as they dont enforce their BS on me)

BTW: injustice, oppressor?! who have these homos oppressed while mounting each others nyansh?! what injustice are you talking about?!
ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] by kingoftech: 10:13pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so 1st you claimed i was in support, now you say i am neutral, lol! while i just dont give a damn about these people (so long as they dont enforce their BS on me)

BTW: injustice, oppressor?! who have these homos oppressed while mounting each others nyansh?! what injustice are you talking about?!
ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE!!!!
Lol e pain am

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? / I Saw Fine Girls In Church Today / Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.