Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? (4129 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? / Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by VillagePeople11: 11:14pm On May 24, 2020
shocked

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 24, 2020
Find a job!

You are too idle!

15 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by scoundrel(f): 2:30am On May 25, 2020
Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Oluromantic: 6:54am On May 25, 2020
Go to another room and sleep with a Cutlass in my hand. Ghost or not, I will pieces it if it comes closer

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by kingjoe(m): 7:15am On May 25, 2020
You just tell the ghost to leave your house that you never invited him.be bold enough and command him.tell him to close the door behind him.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 25, 2020
Prepare a hot coffee, invite d mofo to join d fun. And finally ask, bro wat r u doing here, i dnt remember inviting u.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by vanida6: 7:37am On May 25, 2020
Oluromantic:
Go to another room and sleep with a Cutlass in my hand. Ghost or not, I will pieces it if it comes closer
uhm strong mind gangs i hail cheesy
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by fr3do(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2020
Who send you, who you, how do you form, where you from, who you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 25, 2020
I will just pretend that I saw nothing and go about my usual activities.

Leave Hollywood and Nollywood and think logically, I am a living and breathing human being and I think I should rank higher than a ghost in the natural scheme of things.

When the ghost is tired, it will state its business or leave.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by dukeprince50: 8:10am On May 25, 2020
Forget all those people saying go sleep in another room, carry cutlass, make coffee bla bla. Na the same people weh no go fit sleep for house if their next door neighbor dies. Personally if I see that thing, I would run but find way call street boys make we butcher am, and if its someone playing pranks on me, RIP in advance, I don't not believe ghosts exist sha but if its a real ghost, I don port go Canada be that o. Never to be seen around the house again

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Hypnotise: 8:30am On May 25, 2020
I will open a strong bible passage and begin to kabash and bomb blast. If he/she comes any closer, I'll throw the bible so the evil spirit can catch fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by KanielOutis92: 9:37am On May 25, 2020
I'll just simply say..."Everybodi cannor be a fearer of the nun. I am the war, i am the fight, i am"...
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by alibaba1995(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2020
I will Bleep the hell out of her.... Bet she would never come back again!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Karleb(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2020
alibaba1995:
I will Bleep the hell out of her.... Bet she would never come back again!

grin
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by VillagePeople11: 12:47pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Find a job!

You are too idle!
[/s]
Use ur seriousness to find the cure for covid 19

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by daddio(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
Hypnotise:
I will open a strong bible passage and begin to kabash and bomb blast. If he/she comes any closer, I'll throw the bible so the evil spirit can catch fire.

grin

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by themaestro08(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2020
Reason why I need to own a gun. This poor thing will be shredded in a few seconds.

In the mean time, I will give it a grace of 24 afterwards either i :

1. Shred it with a sword
2. Break it to pieces with a sturdy stick.

I've gotta face it ya know.
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by etrange: 2:19pm On May 25, 2020
Oluromantic:

Then why not just go ahead and pieces it? Why leave your room for it and then wait for it to come to the next room?

Sounds like you use style dey fear grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Oluromantic: 2:23pm On May 25, 2020
etrange:

Then why not just go ahead and pieces it? Why leave your room for it and then wait for it to come to the next room?

Sounds like you use style dey fear grin
Lol. No be so o. It came to my house by itself, it's shd leave by itself too. That's the honor I'm giving it.
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by etrange: 2:32pm On May 25, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lol. No be so o. It came to my house by itself, it's shd leave by itself too. That's the honor I'm giving it.

The honour you're giving to an intruder? A ghost for that matter! It means when you see thieves (fellow humans) in your living room, you'll first boil some egg for them and then take your gun, enter your bedroom and swear to deal with them if they ever join you there!

Honourable scaredy cat grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Oluromantic: 2:35pm On May 25, 2020
etrange:

The honour you're giving to an intruder? A ghost for that matter! It means when you see thieves (fellow humans) in your living room, you'll first boil some egg for them and then take your gun, enter your bedroom and swear to deal with them if they ever join you there!

Honourable scaredy cat grin
No na. I'm too big chasing after it. My presence is enough to scare it.
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by etrange: 2:38pm On May 25, 2020
Oluromantic:

No na. I'm too big chasing after it. My presence is enough to scare it.

OK o... make I no fall your hand
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Oluromantic: 2:40pm On May 25, 2020
etrange:

OK o... make I no fall your hand
Lol. Me no go fear. It could be prank from a sibling though
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Chuknovski(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
say hi, Jesus is lord, and he returns soon
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by just4fun(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Find a job!

You are too idle!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Agency0221: 7:14pm On May 25, 2020
I will say hey wait for me i 'll be back. Then I will take enough dry gin and come back �
Tomorrow is another day
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by fariqueen: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
Forget all those people saying go sleep in another room, carry cutlass, make coffee bla bla. Na the same people weh no go fit sleep for house if their next door neighbor dies. Personally if I see that thing, I would run but find way call street boys make we butcher am, and if its someone playing pranks on me, RIP in advance, I don't not believe ghosts exist sha but if its a real ghost, I don port go Canada be that o. Never to be seen around the house again
hahaha
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by fuckaholic25(f): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
I go tell am say make e give me money!!! ghost dey get money die
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by Jacqueline22(f): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Na to direct the ghost go aso give I’m buhari address
Make them face themselves
Re: What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? by shantti(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ghosts feed on humans fear, your panicking makes it stronger and bolder, just threaten it, it will go away. you have to be like: hey you ghost, if i go upstairs and come down and you are still here, anything you see you take. Then go upstairs and rest and after some time, come down with hot water(they hate water especially hot water), if the ghost is still there, empty the hot water on it. you will discover that the water wont do anytin to d ghost, it is then you will realize say u don buy market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damn! It's Been 12 Days Since I Last Fvcked; Now, This Is Happening To Me / Read This Short Story , Please!! / My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.