Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sex Education For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Education For Guys (581 Views)

Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) / Is There Education For Female 'simps' / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Education For Guys by Tinity123: 11:26pm On May 24, 2020
SEX EDUCATION FOR MALES

It will be a much greater surprise for many boys when they see seminal fluids coming out for the first time through their private parts. When such sees this, he gets freaked up. Not because of the fact that it came out but because he doesn't know why it happened.

Sex education has been one of the things parent take up as responsibility to deliver to their children when they notice they are developing towards puberty. The mother will gladly educate the female children how to clean up theirselves when they menstruate. Teach them about the type of underwears they should buy, the drugs they should take when somethings come up, the reaction they should give when they face somethings and others, but the males on the other side gets anything close to these?

No, will be the answer majority will give. Many male children don't get education meant at enlightening them about their bodies. They grow up to discover these things, which had exposed many to information that are invalid. A year ago, one of my area younger brother approached me. He requested to have a private talk with me which I fixed a time for it. It was a great surprise for me when he asked this question, "Is it normal as my penis gets harden every morning?". Like who as a man doesn't get erected in the morning? Though it might not be every morning.

I took my time to explain to him about how the male reproductive organ works, what he should avoid eating, how well he should keep himself, dangers of STDs, and others. He thanked me and he made a comment about what one of his friends told him. He said the friend said he should try to get closer to girls privately so he could feel like how real men feel. What a horrible world!

Biology as a subject could have played the role many fathers left but are there competent teachers to explain and enumerate on this nature's body part. Many textbooks cover all about it but are students opportunied to get such textbooks? Higher percentage of students are in public schools where Biology as a subject is taken once a week and a student might be the only textbook owner admist 50 students.

Teachers who are available, feel shy to teach these set of students about the topic. Many skip reproductive system when it comes to its time. They don't want to use their experience to explain. They want to build this clean image of Mr. Know all, who knew everything before birth and who never made mistake. They forgot teaching students with personal experience makes teaching easier.

This great burden of sex education in male should be more on fathers of these children. They should be the ones who should educate them, direct them and correct them when they make mistakes. I could remember a time I told my father I feel harassed whenever I got an erection in school. My thing pops out and people will state at me awkwardly while my friends will start calling me "Next to be Dad". He bought me a boxer that will pack my thing and reveals no shape of the penis when I have an erection, yet it doesn't cause any distress for me. That's part of sex education, had it been he wasn't someone who delivers lecture to me about my body part, do you think I will tell him? Do you think it can't affect my psychological being? It can. I will feel bad whenever such happens but Dad already saved me the trouble.

May all fathers of just growing male children try as much as possible to give their children sex education as much as they require. Not withstanding of how much they are busy, they should try to do their rites as fathers. Even when they might not have been given any, they try to attend to their sons.

Male children also need sex education
Re: Sex Education For Guys by Vyzz: 11:48pm On May 24, 2020
Nobody speaks for the male child We only learn by experience

2 Likes

Re: Sex Education For Guys by Enoch07: 12:41am On May 25, 2020
Vyzz:
Nobody speaks for the male child We only learn by experience
simple

1 Like

Re: Sex Education For Guys by Nobody: 1:42am On May 25, 2020
Vyzz:
Nobody speaks for the male child
We only learn by experience

Yes a lot of us were not taught by our fathers. Mothers even make attempts to teach their daughters. For sons, we learnt how to walk on tight ropes on the job.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies A Day After Her Wedding / I Asked This Yoruba Man, Where His From / Congrats! Inside Zubby Michael 2nd Mansion House With Harry B - Nollywood Classi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.