Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta (37020 Views)

Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by AreaFada2: 10:28am On May 25, 2020
tsdarkside:
why are they living in bushes to start with....
I wonder o. When person nor be wild animal?

By the way can you just legally open any bush anywhere in Nigeria and just live there?

Do not be surprised if the North amend 1978 Land Use Act and transfer control from governors to the president just to protect herdsmen.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by ivieeseosa: 10:29am On May 25, 2020
Use biological / spiritual weapon on their cows. See what will happen in two weeks..

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by 9gerian: 10:30am On May 25, 2020
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by VenumX: 10:34am On May 25, 2020
How on earth did these mumu SS peeps allow these boko haram animals settle in their domain?

Don't they know how these animals behave? The moment they settle anywhere, that place is automatically theirs for free and they start expanding from there.

Ask the people of Jos. They fully learnt their lessons after becoming overly welcoming to these animals.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by OKTolu: 10:35am On May 25, 2020
Chances are the Fulani has no where to go but they are giving you the opportunity to come and live in the towns and stop living in the bush,but wait what happen to their cows and the likes.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by mystery22: 10:40am On May 25, 2020
Chai I knew mazi KANU was right,they have a hidden agenda,they already conquered Yoruba land,even Lagos before the governor fastly banned okada in Lagos....

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by babestella: 10:40am On May 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
if they bought the bushes,they should stay, but if they didn't, they should be forced out, you can't come and occupy someone's land and still protest, are you the owner?

You just spoke my mind. Just look at iiidiots protesting as I feel they bought the bushes, don’t they know that those bushes belong to the indigenes?

If they’re not forced out, soon they will make that place a Fulani settlement. One character of Fulanis is that they love to get everything free. They don’t rent house or space or land, they don’t pay electricity bill (they don’t need it), they don’t pay taxes.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by babestella: 10:43am On May 25, 2020
The Fulanis should go back to their places, if they don’t have bushes there, they should import from the south. This idea of occupying other people’s land in the name of cattle rearing, or nomadic life should stop, it’s all pretense to take people land for free.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by goodnews777: 10:46am On May 25, 2020
There we go again. They have started claiming that the place belongs to them. That they have been there all their lives. We warned our leaders not to allow them in . They are evil. They are killers. They never accept their wrong doings. Next , they will attempt to slay the chairman. Form your paramilitary mr. Okowa. Stop wasting lives.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Myself2(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
if they bought the bushes,they should stay, but if they didn't, they should be forced out, you can't come and occupy someone's land and still protest, are you the owner?

My question is why is the governor, who is the Chief Security officer of the state not the one headlining this excutive order ?

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by kinharold(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2020
Reacting to the protest, Ndukwe said, “We have not asked them to leave the local government but to come out of the bush and live socially and economically with us in the towns and villages. Our government is people friendly and the people of Anioma are very friendly too.”

THAT IS IT...
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Charly68: 10:53am On May 25, 2020
They should handle them in a native way
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by JAWBONE(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2020
I am very very angry with Governor Okowa of Delta State because I don't know what he is doing about all this.
What is the meaning of this nonsense that foreign elements will begin to dictate how they want to live when their lifestyle clearly portends danger. How I wish we had a governor like Wike of Rivers. I don't understand the silence from Okowa. I just don't understand

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Hnmm

who is wise ? who be fool in Nigeria ?

in harrysong voice audio donation jibe
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 10:59am On May 25, 2020
This is the type of thread lazy youths will look and pass. But let Igbo be involved now, you see them with their venomous fangs.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by xpool(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2020
ejibaba:
They have no where to go? That's how the Fulani took over Hausa communities. It's well...You better return to where you came from wicked people
They should go back to Futa jalon

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Coldie(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2020
Cotton:

Your thought processes are representative of your generation. Go and study the cattle routes. Markets are in the south. Onitsha is the largest market for that Asaba herder settlement. Secondly who are "these people?" Let me tell you, they are Nigerians so your ethnically inclined statements are not progressive. Hausa communities have been dotted throughout Delta State for many many years. It isn't a today thing. When you start chasing out any tribe from anywhere, but just on the grounds of their tribe then you are wrong. Not only is it illegal, it opens room for retaliation.
What proof do u have that they are Nigerians, I thought a governor from the north said they were from Libya?

To me as far its not govt property they are on, they have no right on a private citizens land. If they are been chased out from a land they pay rent or bought land then its wrong, but if its the other way around then they should leave.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2020
Thatwasepic:

It is kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence

Okay, first of all you don't watch a write up.

Secondly, do I look Like I'm trying to pass your English test?

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by usj(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2020
Coldie:
But the north is like 2times the size of the south, why can't these people stay in the north.

Kogi state is close to Delta, even Niger state and Benue and they have large land mass why can't they relocate there?

Or If possible relocate to ondo or oyo state they have a very large land mass that's fertile with lots of grasses.

And why should they relocate to those states you mentioned, is that where they came from? Indirectly you support killings in Benue, that's why you want them to move over there right?
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kdon2: 11:09am On May 25, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/fulani-residents-reject-eviction-from-bushes-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR25SQu8Za7zTiJuDsOu1Ybq5zxF6GxOsqJ29JcED5H2AI3g_-9R6-B9-6s

They are tenants and landlord say he no want them again,let them leave the property now. Is it their own? Yeye dey smell.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kdon2: 11:12am On May 25, 2020
usj:

And why should they relocate to those states you mentioned, is that where they came from? Indirectly you support killings in Benue, that's why you want them to move over there right?

They should go else where now! Na by force? So If you have a tenant you can't evict them?. Is it their property?

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kubernetes: 11:13am On May 25, 2020
Freestainworld:

It's good we,once in a while read the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
It says the citizen has the right to stay in any part of the country.
Even if the fulanis leave,the criminals will rather have a smooth operation of their bad act, because the bush will be empty and good for hide outs.
The gvt there can relocate the fulanis to another grazing area.I know Delta people isn't as macarvelic as others in the south.My Omo Agege,come to their rescue
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Taba21: 11:15am On May 25, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/fulani-residents-reject-eviction-from-bushes-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR25SQu8Za7zTiJuDsOu1Ybq5zxF6GxOsqJ29JcED5H2AI3g_-9R6-B9-6s

Good let ipob go and claimed the Igbo speaking part they claimed to be Biafra in Delta state,if really they know that Igbo have land in Delta
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kdon2: 11:16am On May 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

I wonder o. When person nor be wild animal?

By the way can you just legally open any bush anywhere in Nigeria and just live there?

Do not be surprised if the North amend 1978 Land Use Act and transfer control from governors to the president just to protect herdsmen.

They are wild animals abeg!

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Centcanada: 11:16am On May 25, 2020
Delta state and the governor are fool at forty and ii believe they will be fool forever. When Anambra push them out of their state, delta state acted as a good Samaritan and a one Nigeria blood now they are hunting them they are crying. This is just the beginning! Don't forget all ur chief's collected money from those Funlani and there is not way out.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by otokx(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2020
In Nigeria the uneducated appear to have more wisdom than those who went to school.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by apexx8294: 11:17am On May 25, 2020
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Rodwave: 11:17am On May 25, 2020
OmarBlack:
One Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ0vTEZ_Iak

This is nice. Create a separate thread for it.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Unigweson25(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the best thing is to go their with soldiers and demolish those Fulani criminal hideout and if they try to protest shot them sight those people are hardened criminal

Who are the soldiers? Are they not same Fulani? The time is coming when we will no longer think of turn up in business, but to fight to live.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by otokx(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2020
JAWBONE:
I am very very angry with Governor Okowa of Delta State because I don't know what he is doing about all this.
What is the meaning of this nonsense that foreign elements will begin to dictate how they want to live when their lifestyle clearly portends danger. How I wish we had a governor like Wike of Rivers. I don't understand the silence from Okowa. I just don't understand

Please hold it, there is a large settlement 10 minutes walk from my residence here in Port Harcourt and the cows there are over 2000.

Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Latest Blame Video / Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter