Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta (37018 Views)

Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by EzeNdiAra: 2:03pm On May 25, 2020
KAHBOOM:
If they bought the land in the bush where they settle its an illegal order but if they didn't,then its not.

Pipu keep saying the Fulani's terrorising communities are foreigners. Which is a big lie.
Dem talk say na rat wey dey house they tell new rat where dem keep meat.
Even if they are foreigners as they all claim,can't they catch the foreigners terrorising pipu amongst them and hand them over to the community to avoid stories like this.

You don see where Fulanis dey buy land before?
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by EzeNdiAra: 2:04pm On May 25, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the best thing is to go their with soldiers and demolish those Fulani criminal hideout and if they try to protest shot them sight those people are hardened criminal

Fulanis are in control of over 90% of Armed Forces in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by slowice(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2020
They should rent a piece of land in the town and live there so they can be monitored for security reasons.... But they want to live in the middle of the forest where no one will monitor there activities, criminal elements among can come and go as they please, perpetrating wickedness and hiding amongst the rest in the bushes.

They must be stopped else the people of the community will continue to live in fear
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by EzeNdiAra: 2:10pm On May 25, 2020
deltateam:

I had to check twice when they laid claims to citizenship of Delta due to staying long there. Very soon they lay claim to the bushes too.

They will tell you that they are indigenous Fulanis of Asaba, that their great great great Grandfathers lived in Asaba and they have no place to go again.

That's what one idiot said in Enugu State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by EzeNdiAra: 2:12pm On May 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

I wonder o. When person nor be wild animal?

By the way can you just legally open any bush anywhere in Nigeria and just live there?

Do not be surprised if the North amend 1978 Land Use Act and transfer control from governors to the president just to protect herdsmen.

They are trying to do that
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by littlemaster001(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2020
SOUTHERN NIGERIANS ARE STILL FAST ARE SLEEP, HAUSA/FULANI MEAN BUSINESS.

BY THE TIME HAUSA/FULANI ARE THROUGH WITH THEIR JIHADIST PLANS, ALL SOUTHERNERS WILL HAVE NO PLACE TO GO EXCEPT THE ATLANTIC OCEAN.

I'M FROM SOUTHERN KADUNA, AND LOOK AT HOW WE ARE BEEN KILLED DAILY .

THE KILLINGS IN THE MIDDLE BELT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WARNING TO SOUTHERN NIGERIANS, BUT NO.

THEY ARE BUSY FIGHTING THEMSELVES.

THIS IS THE TIME FOR SOUTHERNERS TO UNITE AGAINST HAUSA/FULANI NORTH.

TO YOU, YORUBA MUSLIMS DON'T THINK THE FULANI WILL SPARE YOU AND ACCEPT YOU AS FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHERS. TO THEM YOU ARE AN INFIDEL.

Look at how they treat MKO ABIOLA, despite Abiola been a Muslim.

Continue playing politics with your future and the future of your children yet unborn.

Learn from Southern Kaduna

Learn from Plateau people.

Learn from The conquest of Ilorin.

Southern Kaduna is now a killing field because of themistakes of our fore fathers and we're still making same mistakes, by accommodating them in our land.

NIGERIA IS NOW THE ESTATE OF THEIR FORE FATHER... Usman Danfodio.

They determine who becomes your Governor... Gov. Hope Uzodinma as a case study.

They determine who becomes your president... Right now the North can effortlessly elect the president of this country without the support of Southern Nigeria.

They determine who become the Service Chiefs.

They make laws that are favourable to them and harmful to southern Nigeria.

They determine how federal allocation will be shared and where federal government project will be sited.

NO HOPE FOR SOUTHERNERS IN UNITED NIGERIA, THE EARLIER YOU PEOPLE(SOUTHERNERS) REALISE THE BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.

Break Nigeria now or you and your future generations yet unborn becomes eternal slaves to Fulani.

pls ignore my grammatical errors and take the message.

peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by madridsta007(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/fulani-residents-reject-eviction-from-bushes-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR25SQu8Za7zTiJuDsOu1Ybq5zxF6GxOsqJ29JcED5H2AI3g_-9R6-B9-6s
LOL.
They are already owners of Delta State.
Before the end of Buhari's regime, you will have Sarki Delta or Emir of Delta.

I applaud Fulani's for their resilience colonialsm . It is worth a PhD thesis.
Well-done South West and Yorubas for your 2015 "Change" support. My joy will be when the Fulanis announce Emir of a Yoruba State. Because they will.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by madridsta007(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
if they bought the bushes,they should stay, but if they didn't, they should be forced out, you can't come and occupy someone's land and still protest, are you the owner?

Bought? grin grin grin grin
Have you seen anywhere that was BOUGHT by the Fulanis?
They cowardly kill and maim women and children and old men... These ones run and leave their areas and the Fulanis take over.
Is this "buying"?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by littlemaster001(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the best thing is to go their with soldiers and demolish those Fulani criminal hideout and if they try to protest shot them sight those people are hardened criminal

Sir, are you a Nigerian ?

because if you're a Nigerian, you will not write what you just wrote.

Nigeria Army are working side by side with Fulani herdsmen.

if not all these senseless killings would have stop

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Vmotors: 2:37pm On May 25, 2020
Let them leave the bushes only animals leave in isolated bushes .If its not sorted out now give it two more years it can't be done again
You can't see a deltalite residing in northern bushes not possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by safetyboot: 2:37pm On May 25, 2020
IT IS SUSPICIOUS FOR PEOPLE TO RESIDE IN THE BUSH WHEN THERE ARE SPACES AND ACCOMMODATION IN THE CITY/VILLAGES.
PUSH THEM OUT BEFORE THEY PLOT TO DESTROY AND TAKE OVER YOUR LAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kuginzi: 2:47pm On May 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
if they bought the bushes,they should stay, but if they didn't, they should be forced out, you can't come and occupy someone's land and still protest, are you the owner?
Biko! Under the law of tenancy contract/agreement, they have every right to protest against any breach of the tenancy agreement.
They are lawful tenants and they have been paying rent. They have documents to prove that.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kuginzi: 2:48pm On May 25, 2020
Biko! Under the law of tenancy contract/agreement, they have every right to protest against any breach of the tenancy agreement.
They are lawful tenants and they have been paying rent. They have documents to prove that.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by ifysimple(f): 2:53pm On May 25, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:

You are talking as if you are not in Nigeria o.
Na them get the Army so they can't shoot them.
Can't you see how they have been pampering them since Buhari became President.
I think all these their activities will reduce once their brother retires.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 25, 2020
jchioma:

What is so hard about that? These guys are cooking something for the South. The massive migration to the South is worrisome.

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. (Qur'an 5:51).

Your ally is none but Allah and [therefore] His Messenger and those who have believed - those who establish prayer and give zakah, and they bow [in worship](Qur'an 5:55).

My Comments;
Why do Christian religious fanatics try so hard to portray Islam in bad light by going against their scripture?
Bible;Thou shall not lie. (Lev 19:11), (Pro 6:16-19), (Pro 19: 9), (Pro 12:22), (Col 3:9-10), (John 8:44), (Matt 15:18-20), (1Tim 1:9-10), (Rev 21:cool, (Zep 3:13) among others?

Awliya means Ally/supporter/protector in Qur'an 5:51?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTs2jnxivAQ
And Qur'an 2:257

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYp7ho0MqWc
Listen to the word Awliya (8:12) and Wali (7:59) at the timeline respectively.

For understanding the said verse;

https://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=5&verse=51&to=53

Who is the best Ally(protector), mere mortal or God Almighty?

If you go through the Glorious Qur'an, the only precondition to fight the People of the Book, is if they reneged on their covenant or treaties with Muslims and same emphasis was given in the Bible.
So I don't understand the rationale behind approving what God disapproved in the Bible by Christians. YOU MUST HONOR YOUR TREATIES EVEN WHEN GOTTEN UNDER DECEIT (Joshua 9:14).

http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Covenant%20Treaty%20in%20Scripture.htm

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Treaty

so when Muslims have treaties with the people of the book and they renegade, you want the Muslims to hug them for a job Well-done?

CAN ONE TAKE LOAN FROM A BANK AFTER ACCEPTING IT'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, LATER BREACH(DEFAULT IN PAYMENTS) SUCH AND EXPECT THE BANK TO FOLD IT'S HAND?

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by usj(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2020
Coldie:

Benue is north last time I checked
Please educate me, I'm aware of it been part of the middle belt but of it been a northern state and own by Fulani that I don't know.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Coldie(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2020
usj:

Please educate me, I'm aware of it been part of the middle belt but of it been a northern state and own by Fulani that I don't know.
Ask arewa twitter, they always put them when counting north
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 25, 2020
Is Nigeria a signatory to UN charter, AU and ECOWAS protocol on free movement of persons, goods and services?

If yes, can't the security personnel go after "those" found wanting to face the law.

If no, then why are the 36 States "not preventing" Nigerians from other states from coming into such state?

Or is the Universal declaration a ruse and is Human right selective?

https://au.int/en/treaties/protocol-treaty-establishing-african-economic-community-relating-free-movement-persons

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by dianchi(f): 4:24pm On May 25, 2020
Its truly indiscernible that an innocent person would prefer to live in a bush more like in hiding than rent a place and be amongst others ... Their claim of being law abiding isn't true they could still rare cattle's and live in a house .... Unless there is an agenda

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 25, 2020
jchioma:

What is so hard about that? These guys are cooking something for the South. The massive migration to the South is worrisome.

There is a difference between ALLY and FRIEND, The devils advocate wants to mislead but God is sufficient.

If honoring treaties and covenant meant nothing to God, I don't think it will be in the Bible in the first place.

e.g;
Gen 21:22-32, 26:26-33, 31:43-55.
Joshua 9:3-27, 10:1-11.
Titus 1:2.
2 Sam 21:1-10, 3:12-13.
Exo 23:32,34:12,15,
Deut 7:2,
Judges 2:2,
1Kings 5:1-12, 5:12-18, 9:10-14, 15:16-20, 20:26-34,
2 Kings 16:5-9,
Ezra 17:11-21,
2 Sam 3:12-21,5:1-3, 2 Kings 1:1-17,
2 Ch 23:3,
1 Sam 18:1-4, 20:1-42, 20:8, 23:12-18,
2 Sam 9:1-13,
Hab 2:14,
Ezra 16:8,
Hos 2,
Jer 2:2,3:1,
Adam: Gen 2:16-25,
Noah: Gen 6:18,8:20-21,9:1-17,
Abram: Gen 12,13:14-17,15,17,
Isaac: Gen 26:2-4,
Jacob: Gen 28:1-9,
Sinai: Exo 19-24,31,33-34,
Moab: Deuteronomy,
Shechem: Jos 8:10-35,24,
David: 1Sam 11:14-12:25, 2 Sam7, 1 Ch17,
Solomon :1 King 3:1-15,
2 Ch1:3-13.
Josiah: 2 King 22-23, 2 Ch 34-35, Neh 9, Amos 3-4, Hos:16-23, I Isa 33:8, II Isaiah 42:1-4, 5-9, 49:7-13, 54:9-10, 55:1-5, III 56, 59:21.
Jeremiah 31:31-34.
Hab 1:6-2:9, 2:10-167, 2:17-3:5,
Ezra (16),17:1-21.
Psalms 50,89,132.
Sirach 44:1-50:24.
Gen 21:22-34.
Different treaties & covenant between God and man, kingdoms, communities, brethren etc.
Muslims are only meant to fight IF the people of the Book renegade on their covenant/treaties or persecute Muslims, support an enemy (Qur'an 33;26).
Self-defense is the watch word in Islam.
If any Muslim kills a single innocent soul, is as if he/she has killed the whole of humanity (Qur'an 5:32) and will be judged accordingly on the Day of resurrection likewise the people of the Book as John 3:16 is not a blank cheque.
As Bible also talks about killing the innocent in the following verses;
James 5:6-9.
Lamentations 4 & 5.
Ezekiel 7:23-27, 22:9-13.
Isaiah 5:7-25.
Jer 19:4-7.
Joel 3:19-21.
2 Kings 21:16-20, 24:2-4.

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by dumodust(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2020
Kubernetes:

It's good we,once in a while read the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
It says the citizen has the right to stay in any part of the country.
Even if the fulanis leave,the criminals will rather have a smooth operation of their bad act, because the bush will be empty and good for hide outs.
The gvt there can relocate the fulanis to another grazing area.I know Delta people isn't as macarvelic as others in the south.My Omo Agege,come to their rescue
That you have the right to live anywhere doesn't mean that it should be rent free and devoid of regulation. These lands belong to government and certain individuals,vthey are farmlands and lands marked for various purposes. If you want to relocate anywhere, you don't just move like animals do and drop your load anywhere then start claiming it.
Advocate for the right reasons except it's ok for a stranger to arrive at your house and start living in your parlour without rent or permission.
Every other ethnicity will mingle except northerners
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by dumodust(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2020
Ojiofor:
Why can't these people rent houses and live in towns and cities like everyone else?
I wonder o
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by ThatFairGuy: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
What is Adaogwashi1 Nwanyiogwashi take on this issue. This is under your nose, acclaimed warriors cheesy
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy post=89951113]What is Adaogwashi1 Nwanyiogwashi take on this issue. This is under your nose, acclaimed warriors cheesy[/quote][/s] I want to repent from tribal war but you people are pushing me not to
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by ThatFairGuy: 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy post=89951113]What is Adaogwashi1 Nwanyiogwashi take on this issue. This is under your nose, acclaimed warriors cheesy[/s] I want to repent from tribal war but you people are pushing me not to
I pray o. I have though cheesy
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:36pm On May 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I pray o. I have though cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Burruchaga71(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
How can someone leave in a bush?
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Okikaneseokwu: 6:35pm On May 25, 2020
Do u see their land grabbing tactics?
That they have lived there for a long time and they are now Delta state citizens, secondly they don't know where else to go to, if driven out.
Invariably they have found a new abode and with time their offspring will claim the whole land as their great grand father's estate.People never learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Bekool(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/fulani-residents-reject-eviction-from-bushes-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR25SQu8Za7zTiJuDsOu1Ybq5zxF6GxOsqJ29JcED5H2AI3g_-9R6-B9-6s

Let them come out from the thick forests and start living in the towns like every normal human being they need to stop living like barbarians in this 21st century.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Bekool(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2020
Sacchi1162:
I don't know why I feel there's a hidden agenda with the way these people are relocating to the south.. Is the north not big enough to contain all of them??

Of course the fulanis always have a very wicked hidden agenda to dominate and take over any land to choose to settle in if the leaders of those communities refuse to eject them and foolishly allow them to continue to live in those bushes the genocide that happened in benue state few years ago will surely happen again in that community some day.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Taba21: 7:07pm On May 25, 2020
Forumobserver12:

For your information, Delta is just an express of a location within Nigeria, in Delta we have Igbos and other tribes that made up the state, nobody need to claim anywhere because the land in question is never in dispute among the various tribes in the state, i'm a proud Igboman from Delta and we don't need you to tell us whom we are..Next?

Go and claim the land na..
You think that you're wise land that has given to the Fulanis because of your anyhow talks go and get it
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by ZIAZI(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:

Which soldiers? Fulani go gree shoot Fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.