Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta (37035 Views)

Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by magzey: 7:34pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
First SW, their elders kept quiet, now Fulani is taking over the SS too...Southern Nigeria needs to wake uuuup and smell the coffee.
Issorite

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by meavox: 7:35pm On May 25, 2020
The Gypsies of Futa Jalon say they don't know where to go!

Go to Futa Jalon!

Go to Dubai!

Go to Saudi Arabia!

BUT YOU ARE NOT DELTANS OOO... YOU HAVE NO PORTION WITH CHRISTIAN SS. ALL OF WE OF SS REJECT YOUR FULANIZATION. OUR MARRIAGE IS WITH OUR SE BRETHREN.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Drizzy5001(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2020
Those guys are very heartless, they don't deserve to live near people, abeg they should go.
I know they can't try rubbish in South East grin
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Na so e take dey start.

Why aren't the "reasonable ones" calling the others to order. Though it is not nice that the whole group would have to suffer for the extremist potential of the few, but it is a bigger disfavor for members of a state to become totally scared and mentally scarred by the presence of a particular group.
Nwanyiogwashi come from hiding and reply this poster. Don't go bitter with me but with the Fulanis that claim rightful ownership of Oshimili
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=BurntSoul post=89955749]
Nwanyiogwashi come from hiding and reply this poster. Don't go bitter with me but with the Fulanis that claim rightful ownership of Oshimili[/quote][/s] Plans are already on ground to kick all the criminals out of Delta state, watch and see,my governor don't mouth cool
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by skywalker240(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the best thing is to go their with soldiers and demolish those Fulani criminal hideout and if they try to protest shot them sight those people are hardened criminal
which soldiers?

the same soldiers controlled by fulani ?
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by baysol: 8:39pm On May 25, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/fulani-residents-reject-eviction-from-bushes-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR25SQu8Za7zTiJuDsOu1Ybq5zxF6GxOsqJ29JcED5H2AI3g_-9R6-B9-6s
j
The evil plot of the fulani people is slowly coming to the fore albeit unintended. The south and middle belt had better act fast to checkmate these evil people on wheels before they overrun the south for us the only place we can call home without pregudise, in the whole world of hate for Nigerians.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Forumobserver12(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

Go and claim the land na..
You think that you're wise land that has given to the Fulanis because of your anyhow talks go and get it

Oga, what i wrote earlier is real, nobody will take away our ancestral land from us, the Fulani's may have succeeded in claiming people's land elsewhere but I promise you, it will never be allow in place..
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by aspirebig: 9:27pm On May 25, 2020
I blame those who welcome them in the first place and gave them land in their bushes.

The Yorubas, Igbos, Calabas, the Edo people, Delta people, Urhobos, Ijaws, etc that live in the north, are they living in the bushes? I know some backward thinkers will come to say, are there no sourtherns up north? Have they been asked to leave?
Ask yourselves these questions below and answer them about the southerners in the north......

Are they kidnapping the locals for ransom?
Are they a threat to their host communities?
Are destroying their host farm produce?
Are they claiming their host land as their own?
Are they raping their host women ?
Are they killing their host in their farms?
Are they burning bushes in their host communities, so fresh grasses can grow for cattles to feed on?
Are they carrying guns?
Are they fighting their host?
Are they protesting that they will not obey a simple law of the land?
Are they always ready to fight and attack their host?
Are they not paying taxes ?
Are they not Nigerians? But can we say all these people living in our bushes are Nigerians?

The truth is that they will leave, you cannot force yourselves on people. It will not work. Note that in parts of the West now, they have been defeated and they flee. They have enough land mass, who coming to disturb people down south? Wake up people.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Oscanp(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2020
Pls this people shouldn’t be allowed in our land
No matter what let them go because is from there that they initiate there plans to attack various communities

They are very bad and cruel ppl
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kubernetes: 9:51pm On May 25, 2020
dumodust:

That you have the right to live anywhere doesn't mean that it should be rent free and devoid of regulation. These lands belong to government and certain individuals,vthey are farmlands and lands marked for various purposes. If you want to relocate anywhere, you don't just move like animals do and drop your load anywhere then start claiming it.
Advocate for the right reasons except it's ok for a stranger to arrive at your house and start living in your parlour without rent or permission.
Every other ethnicity will mingle except northerners

I don't think the area where these fulanis graze will be inhabited in the next 100 years.Its the deep bush.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Freestainworld(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2020
Kubernetes:

It's good we,once in a while read the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
It says the citizen has the right to stay in any part of the country.
Even if the fulanis leave,the criminals will rather have a smooth operation of their bad act, because the bush will be empty and good for hide outs.
The gvt there can relocate the fulanis to another grazing area.I know Delta people isn't as macarvelic as others in the south.My Omo Agege,come to their rescue
the citizens have the right to settle in any part of the country, is fulanis citizen's of this country? this people came from chad
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kubernetes: 10:12pm On May 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
the citizens have the right to settle in any part of the country, is fulanis citizen's of this country? this people came from chad

Really?
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by 3Ceagle(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2020
Okowa has accommodated this guys for too long. He is always pacifying his people when these atrocities are committed. It is high time he takes a decisive action to protect the live and property of his people. One Nigeria is a hoax. You can not love some else without loving of selve first. Selve preservation should be the main object of any tribe in Nigeria now, since we have all agreed to deceive our selves as a country
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Yankee101: 12:28am On May 26, 2020
ejibaba:
They have no where to go? That's how the Fulani took over Hausa communities. It's well...You better return to where you came from wicked people

They pay rent according to the article

It's like saying all the Deltans in Sabon Gari Kano should leave

If there are lawless ones, deal with them, not evict everyone
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by ladychioma: 3:28am On May 26, 2020
Did they say they have no where to go to. Don't they have village or state they came from? Useless and wicked murderers. Leave their Land for them because it's their inheritance . Fulani must go.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 6:54am On May 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=BurntSoul post=89955749]
Nwanyiogwashi come from hiding and reply this poster. Don't go bitter with me but with the Fulanis that claim rightful ownership of Oshimili[/s] Plans are already on ground to kick all the criminals out of Delta state, watch and see,my governor don't mouth cool
Poison
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 6:56am On May 26, 2020
Yankee101:

They pay rent according to the article

It's like saying all the Deltans in Sabon Gari Kano should leave

If there are lawless ones, deal with them, not evict everyone

Pally, we both know this is not about paying rent...Deltaans in Sabon Gari Kano would not try what this ones are doing in the bush killing people and taking their farm lands.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by dumodust(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2020
Kubernetes:

I don't think the area where these fulanis graze will be inhabited in the next 100 years.Its the deep bush.
There's nothing like deep bush down south... Towns fight over land for farming and even forests are marked.
Imagine southerners strolling into the north and living in deep bush(which the north has plenty) with out permission.
Ironically, the north believes in segragation and restricts foreigners into certain urban areas which is why they find it hard to mingle down south like everybody.
Living in the bush down south is not permissible because those lands belong to communities for farming and game, they have not been designated for rent without pay
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Yankee101: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
ejibaba:

Pally, we both know this is not about paying rent...Deltaans in Sabon Gari Kano would not try what this ones are doing in the bush killing people and taking their farm lands.

If anyone touches your people, touch them back. Self defense is constitutional. Folks in Sabo have guns for that same reason

I can assure you not all fulanis attack people

They have bororos (wild ones) even regular fulani dey fear them. Just like when you have riots in the north, not all hausas attack visitors. Some hide them in fact

Defend yourself and your land. But if you take a sweeping action then even yorubas will be right for asking non yorubas to leave lagos due to 419, adulterated medicines that kill their folks, armed robbery etc
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 26, 2020
Yankee101:

If anyone touches your people, touch them back. Self defense is constitutional. Folks in Sabo have guns for that same reason

I can assure you not all fulanis attack people

They have bororos (wild ones) even regular fulani dey fear them. Just like when you have riots in the north, not all hausas attack visitors. Some hide them in fact

Defend yourself and your land. But if you take a sweeping action then even yorubas will be right for asking non yorubas to leave lagos due to 419, adulterated medicines that kill their folks, armed robbery etc

Among the crime listed, which are the Yoruba's not engaging?? Pally, this country have crossed that stage where a tribe is accused of anything as it cuts across. However, you guys should stop supporting the migration of Fulani from Chad into Nigeria. We are already battling with increased population, our land is small in the East, there are more land in the North so they either stay there or return back to Chad.

We both know no Northerner that is a Nigerian makes this kind of statement of not having where to stay. This are emigrants and the earlier they are sent back the better for the country. Don't support what's wrong out of sentiments.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Yankee101: 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
ejibaba:

Among the crime listed, which are the Yoruba's not engaging?? Pally, this country have crossed that stage where a tribe is accused of anything as it cuts across. However, you guys should stop supporting the migration of Fulani from Chad into Nigeria. We are already battling with increased population, our land is small in the East, there are more land in the North so they either stay there or return back to Chad.

We both know no Northerner that is a Nigerian makes this kind of statement of not having where to stay. This are emigrants and the earlier they are sent back the better for the country. Don't support what's wrong out of sentiments.

Just like you said, which of the crimes they are accused of are the locals not engaged in?

Asaba - Benin road used to be one of the most dangerous in the country due to highway robbers. That was before Abuja-Kaduna. I've been stuck on Asaba-Benin express cos of robbery ongoing

There have ALWAYS been fulani along the entire banks of river Niger, sedentary or migratory from the onset of even before modern Nigeria

Just like boko haram, every crime now is attributed to fulani, whether true or false. And it's impossible for all to be true. Cos I mean there never used to be killings in Asaba as the fallacy, there never used to be fulani in Asaba
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
Yankee101:

Just like you said, which of the crimes they are accused of are the locals not engaged in?

Asaba - Benin road used to be one of the most dangerous in the country due to highway robbers. That was before Abuja-Kaduna. I've been stuck on Asaba-Benin express cos of robbery ongoing

There have ALWAYS been fulani along the entire banks of river Niger, sedentary or migratory from the onset of even before modern Nigeria

Just like boko haram, every crime now is attributed to fulani, whether true or false. And it's impossible for all to be true. Cos I mean there never used to be killings in Asaba as the fallacy, there never used to be fulani in Asaba

There have been killings in Asaba, there have also been Fulani in Asaba, but we need to agree that they are not indigenous people of Asaba as such should not use the word we have no where to go because they came from somewhere to dwell in Asaba. Next, which I noticed you dodged is the issue of your support for migrants from Chad claiming to be Nigerians....For example, the bandits & killings in Zamfara & Sokoto and even Yobe is enough for the leaders in the North to rise against the increasing migration through the northern borders into Nigeria. Not support them and say they are Nigerians. I bet you they are not or Are you saying they are all Nigerians?? Which Nigerian do not have ancestry land sir? Please, this over population is not doing the country any good..If I may ask is there a reason behind you guys support of their migration and dwelling in the south and claiming they have no where to go??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Yankee101: 5:16pm On May 26, 2020
ejibaba:

There have been killings in Asaba, there have also been Fulani in Asaba, but we need to agree that they are not indigenous people of Asaba as such should not use the word we have no where to go because they came from somewhere to dwell in Asaba. Next, which I noticed you dodged is the issue of your support for migrants from Chad claiming to be Nigerians....For example, the bandits & killings in Zamfara & Sokoto and even Yobe is enough for the leaders in the North to rise against the increasing migration through the northern borders into Nigeria. Not support them and say they are Nigerians. I bet you they are not or Are you saying they are all Nigerians?? Which Nigerian do not have ancestry land sir? Please, this over population is not doing the country any good..If I may ask is there a reason behind you guys support of their migration and dwelling in the south and claiming they have no where to go??

Run back and see my comments before you quoted me.

I said there are wild fulanis called bororo that even local fulanis are scared of

Bororo are the militant imported versions from neigbouring nation states. It might shock you to hear that local fulanis are very very liberal. Ask why Buhari's wife and kids are not wearing full hijab. Ask why you see fulani girls modeling on Instagram. The wild ones exist and the liberal ones do. And like all radical groups, the politicians have weaponized them for their own selfish purpose
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Obifather(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2020
They have another agenda. But God will continue exposing their plans.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by BabaRamota1980: 5:35pm On May 26, 2020
Once fulani learn to swim in Delta creeks thats it! You will have a new breed of militants. Petrodollar Amnesty in Niger Delta will replace fulani banditry in Zamfara. Siddon dey listen when they say they dont know where to go.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kubernetes: 6:12pm On May 26, 2020
dumodust:

There's nothing like deep bush down south... Towns fight over land for farming and even forests are marked.
Imagine southerners strolling into the north and living in deep bush(which the north has plenty) with out permission.
Ironically, the north believes in segragation and restricts foreigners into certain urban areas which is why they find it hard to mingle down south like everybody.
Living in the bush down south is not permissible because those lands belong to communities for farming and game, they have not been designated for rent without pay

Ok
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by odeomo: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.