Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS (31995 Views)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Flexherbal(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2020
Politicians!

Na dem dem !
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Karlifate: 9:49am On May 25, 2020
How the position of the SGF & the CoS became TOO relevant in this administration, is very surprising.

Even the VP who is supposed to be the second-in-command, has been relegated to a mere Commissioner.

Weak President = Powerful CoS/SGF.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Sexyjigga(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2020
Another Verzuz Battle.
Gambari Vs Mustapha
Live On IG
25th of May 2020

2 Likes

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Ventura1: 9:50am On May 25, 2020
Government of confusionist
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by hybridblood07(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2020
SFG would emerge as the winner na. COS spent more of his life schooling abroad
Cyberterror:
CoS vs SGF. The winner would be determined by which of them speaks hausa fluently cheesy
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Joefat: 9:51am On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Both SGF and COS should sack themselves, make we rest.

Bad Belle.. grin
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by oyewale0001(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2020
It is well.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by gungab(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2020
2 cut 4
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Luckydubby7(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2020
If Buhari is active like other country presidents would we be experiencing all these commotion and nonchalant attitude from mere appointees?
How some people still see reason to support this administration is what I'm yet to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by linohlex: 9:55am On May 25, 2020
SWORD419:
Good job. Truth be said, there is a rapid improvement in the power sector, here in my Area we get nothing less than 23hrs light per day
where please,
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Franklyspeakin: 9:58am On May 25, 2020
Gbas gbos gbas gbos okay
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by iokpebholo: 9:58am On May 25, 2020
Cyberterror:
CoS vs SGF. The winner would be determined by which of them speaks hausa fluently cheesy
No sir.COS will surely win cos he is a core Muslim while SGF is a mere northern christian

2 Likes

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by lizdammy: 9:58am On May 25, 2020
Judolisco:
But seriously what's buhari's work in aso rock
To president Nigeria. smiley
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by sterlingD(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2020
House of confusion.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Okoroawusa: 10:00am On May 25, 2020
This news no make sense...

Gambari wey never sabi where toilet dey for Aso Rock well well don begin fight SGF now now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Franklyspeakin: 10:00am On May 25, 2020
Where is mannabbqgrillz, hellinus and Madridguy I would love to hearbur defence...
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2020
Just now
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by ojuu4u(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2020
Buhari most disorganized president in history. As bad as Obasanjo was, he still Nigeria best president. Death or alive.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Okiibe(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sack-of-tcn-boss-pits-sgf-against-cos/

Our President Chief of staff is relatively new in the office.
We want a United House (cabinet) under Buhari, not a divided one
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by afrika(f): 10:06am On May 25, 2020
Aswear!!!

It is far better GEJ to kwantinu his leadership with that focus than this mess.

The president, his vice and odas are missing. In fact, vuhari seems to have become a vegetable that he does not take leadership anylonger rather these two persons are the ones doing the doing.

I don't think I can come back to my country again.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by dustydee: 10:11am On May 25, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sack-of-tcn-boss-pits-sgf-against-cos/
No conflict here. The circular was in reference to sack of heads of agencies by ministers without presidential approval. The TCN boss was sacked by the Presidency and not the minister.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by danielbello(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2020
Uhnmmm....
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by seborrhic: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
MyMouth:
Uncoordinated government! I can't believe I spent years supporting buhari only for him to become president and then this. I really fall mugu angry
Yahoo boys are still learning when it comes to scamming people.
Buhari is the greatest scam ever liveth.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by danielbello(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2020
Na wa o!!!
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Dpharisee: 10:18am On May 25, 2020
undecided

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by benzion72(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2020
MyMouth:
Uncoordinated government! I can't believe I spent years supporting buhari only for him to become president and then this. I really fall mugu angry

Bros your eyes don clear. You are not alone many of us did. The worst are those Mumu who still continue to chant Sai Baba despite several failures
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by apexx6338: 10:20am On May 25, 2020
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Lubumbashi: 10:22am On May 25, 2020
Under normal circumstances, the office of the SGF is higher than that of a chief of staff which is like mere errand boy to the president. But under Buhari, strange things are happening.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Reference(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2020
What I keep on saying. When a government is run by and for personal interests....
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Urchman200: 10:27am On May 25, 2020
MyMouth:
supporting Buhari the first tenure is understandable because pdp was a big mess, repeating Buhari the second time is unexplainable only bigotry and religious hatred can make one support Buhari a second time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / Youths In Rivers Exchange Gunfire With Soldiers Over Oil Site / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.