Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS (31993 Views)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmm. whatever I hope they will maintain this stable electricity we are getting, from 23 hours to almost 24.
Do you reside in Nigeria ? Here in Lagos we hardly see light oo
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Igbo6(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sack-of-tcn-boss-pits-sgf-against-cos/
Hausa and their myopic and anachronistic brain. Tuaaaaaaaahhhhhh, instead of collective leadership all they are planning is one ethnic system of government. They have failed the country and keep failing the country spit�
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Igbo6(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
Cyberterror:
CoS vs SGF. The winner would be determined by which of them speaks hausa fluently cheesy
My brother I wept for my country. Some news that I see online makes me to conclude that Nigeria has no future
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Yenefer(f): 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Do you reside in Nigeria ? Here in Lagos we hardly see light oo
WOW! I left Abuja there's constant electricity, came to maiduguri same thing.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmm. whatever I hope they will maintain this stable electricity we are getting, from 23 hours to almost 24.

WHERE
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by mechanics(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2020
He should know that power is transient.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by SWORD419(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2020
Brunicekid:
Which area, please
kano jan bulo
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by frog12: 4:40pm On May 25, 2020
now which is which? sfg, cos. they look like the same position
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Unigrad: 10:34pm On May 25, 2020
SafariBoy:
Hmmm..i understand how it feels sir but any actions to move this nation forward is highly welcomed without neglecting due process.

Meanwhile, believe me or not! Do you know you can make up to 20k daily just by performing some activies on a genuine platform with a one-time registration of #1,500?
Pm/Whatsapp me on 09019062102 to get started now!!
Collect the #1500 from the 20k wey I go dey make daily. Yeye follow you. pack all your family and girlfriends into the business and leave Nairalanders allow.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Owaincouncil: 3:34am On May 26, 2020
boyjo:

Is Mustapha not a Muslim?
Boss moustapha is a catholic man
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Owaincouncil: 3:36am On May 26, 2020
oyatz:
The CoS doesn't speak Hausa or Fulfulde.

Neither Gambari. Remember he is a yoruba/fulani man.
Above all, buhari will always rate his Muslim brother higher than Christian anytime anyday
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by oyatz(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2020
Prof Ibrahim Agboola Gambari is the CoS.

Owaincouncil:

Neither Gambari. Remember he is a yoruba/fulani man.
Above all, buhari will always rate his Muslim brother higher than Christian anytime anyday
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by boyjo: 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
Owaincouncil:

Boss moustapha is a catholic man

Yee! And the other day, I was advising someone to pick a christian when voting.
I should have asked the person to ask God for directions on who to vote for instead.

This same Mustapha that was ready to cage Nigerians from March to June because of money and rule over them with an iron fist like a power drunken novice in the name of covid 19 but for God's mighty intervention??

No human can be trusted only God.
And He helps us.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by tinsel: 2:10pm On May 26, 2020
teadrake:
Confused government full of confused people. They keep on disgracing the country every day.
The most uncoordinated government in the history of Nigeria
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by damnyhuddson: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Inda2020: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Stop instigating nonsense lazy blogger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / Youths In Rivers Exchange Gunfire With Soldiers Over Oil Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.