Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS (31992 Views)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by PericomaNwankwo: 10:29am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmm. whatever I hope they will maintain this stable electricity we are getting, from 23 hours to almost 24.

Hello Islamtremist Igbophobic hypocrite!!! You could just keep your anus of a mouth shut , get busy with your life and quit struggling to comment first on every post. Nigeria have made it hard for you to see what an ass arse you're making of yourself. Chai....it's not your fault.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by apexx9261: 10:30am On May 25, 2020
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Urchman200: 10:31am On May 25, 2020
SWORD419:
Good job. Truth be said, there is a rapid improvement in the power sector, here in my Area we get nothing less than 23hrs light per day
keep it to yourself, ur area does not represent the entire nation.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by blackmantis: 10:36am On May 25, 2020
There is something ministers and appointees of this government know that emboldens them to act the way they do...

ABIKE DABRI VS PATNAMI
COS VS SGF

undecided
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by OKTolu: 10:39am On May 25, 2020
So it's now cos and sgf saga we are about to witness now,no problem
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Goke7: 10:40am On May 25, 2020
PMB allowed Kyari lay a bad precedence, before Kyari we don't hear much of COS in the news, the SGF holds sway normally in any government as even ministers report directly to him but since the Kyari days I guess things went upside down. The COS should not meddle normally in executive matters, his business is just around the President and the Presidency, PMB really has used the COS office to create confusion
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by olajizz01(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2020
Cyberterror:
CoS vs SGF. The winner would be determined by which of them speaks hausa fluently cheesy
Haha.....,if that's the case,one can speak Hausa,the other can't speak.

So winner has already been known.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Dshocker(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2020
SGF and the chief of staff keeps having issues over appointment
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by apexx7124: 10:48am On May 25, 2020
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by EmperorWIZLAD(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2020
MyMouth:
Uncoordinated government! I can't believe I spent years supporting buhari only for him to become president and then this. I really fall mugu angry

A mugu dat has realized he was a mugu, automatically stops being a mugu. U r forgiven bro
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by rajiedreez: 11:00am On May 25, 2020
New power tussle in the Villa
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Both SGF and COS should sack themselves, make we rest.

The SGF is asking and actually asserting that the President did not follow due process by issuing a memo and a circular to all the ministers, insisting that none of the ministers has power to remove or recommend the removal of any of the heads of parastatals under their ministries,” said the source that preferred to remain anonymous.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by OVB123: 11:05am On May 25, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sack-of-tcn-boss-pits-sgf-against-cos/
I don't understand it anymore, everytime there is always in-fighting among d ministers, aides, parastatals, agencies, committees and now between SoF & CoS. I am beginning to think that President Buhari is not d person in Aso Rock. because if he is, such thing(s) wil not b happening.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by CasNova(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2020
All these are unnecessary in-house fighting.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by insperyadyou: 11:19am On May 25, 2020
Cyberterror:
CoS vs SGF. The winner would be determined by which of them speaks hausa fluently cheesy
both speak well
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Bimpe29: 11:31am On May 25, 2020
SGF is fully aware of the fact that TCN don't have a governing board since 2015, a clear indication of negligence on the part of Buhari's administration.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by oyatz(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2020
The CoS doesn't speak Hausa or Fulfulde.

Owaincouncil:

CoS will definitely win, been a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Enyimbamercedes: 11:34am On May 25, 2020
We don’t put mouth in family matter
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by PS712: 11:35am On May 25, 2020
No progress in state of rancour.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Mykel51(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2020
President, COS, SGF, where is the vice president ?
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by spiralwedge(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2020
Gambari means wahala and confusion. Una go hear ween. He has antecedents
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by opribo(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2020
Confused bunch
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by boyjo: 11:53am On May 25, 2020
Mustapha, the DG of NCDC that never became President of Nigeria..

It is now clear that the sacked was not initially approved by Buhari.
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by boyjo: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
Owaincouncil:

CoS will definitely win, been a Muslim.
Is Mustapha not a Muslim?
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by NairaMaster1(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2020
Buhari is a colossal disaster to this great nation, Nigeria.

Gross disaster
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by Brunicekid(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2020
SWORD419:
Good job. Truth be said, there is a rapid improvement in the power sector, here in my Area we get nothing less than 23hrs light per day
Which area, please
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by babytoun: 12:56pm On May 25, 2020
under normal conditions the sacking of TCN boss should come from the sgf and not COS
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by senatepresido: 1:03pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmm. whatever I hope they will maintain this stable electricity we are getting, from 23 hours to almost 24.
if not for the forceful union called One Nigeria, I believe person like you will not even have a phone phone not to talk of light to charge it...
parasites region who is hell bent on keeping Nigeria one because of Niger Delta oil

àwòn wèrè
Re: Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS by abbiboy: 1:37pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Abeg which area is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks / TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.