Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Scared Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Of Marriage (277 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Of Marriage by kherlly(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2020
Why is it hard for some married folks to let go of their ex and if given the chance will still end up cheating with the ex while legally married?

#scared-of-marriage
Re: Scared Of Marriage by donbachi(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2020
I dont just get it..he/she after dumping ur sorry ass,got married to another man/woman.but,comes back to u as fvck mate..na u wey no gud to be called husband/wife...very stupid thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Marriage by Holumhidey(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2020
Females do this the most...... Very dumb set of people

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2020
- maybe because marriage (to such person) was just a way out to appease the "do or die" Nigerian marriage pressure, so they settled with the 1st available donkey?
- maybe because you got married to a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful person and regardless of them being married to you, such person will always cheat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Back Pain? / They Are Scared Of Us / Ofego Comedy Episode Two, Egungun Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.