Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

7 Best Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend In This Economic Hardship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Best Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend In This Economic Hardship (356 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend In This Economic Hardship by powerfulguy: 12:21pm On May 25, 2020
1. 16 missed calls? You killed my battery so you are capable of killing me.....It's over!!!
2. You don't even respect me. Am talking and you are busy breathing......It's over!!!
3. I called you and you picked immediately. You lack patience......It's over!!![b]
4. I told you I like my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don't care about me.....It's over!!!
[b]5. I gave you two eggs, to boil one and fry the other. You fry the one you were supposed to boil and boil the one you were supposed to fry. You are not obedient......It's over!!!

6. I messaged you at 11:59pm and you replied me at 12:00am. Why did you reply me the next day?......It's over!!!
7. I called you DARLING and you called me HONEY. Indirectly you are calling my Mom a BEE. No respect for in-laws. Pack your bags.....It's over!!!
Re: 7 Best Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend In This Economic Hardship by yanabasee1(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2020
Anyone who will break up with his/her spouse because things are difficult at the moment, he/she isn't ready for life .....

Life often offerwhat ever it have to the people and it's left for us to be reasonable and prayerful..... Not to break up and be like the APC government with blame game.....

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend In This Economic Hardship by powerfulguy: 12:56pm On May 25, 2020
yanabasee1:
Anyone who will break up with his/her spouse because things are difficult at the moment, he/she isn't ready for life .....

Life often offerwhat ever it have to the people and it's left for us to be reasonable and prayerful..... Not to break up and be like the APC government with blame game.....
Its just 4 fun though

(1) (Reply)

5 Thing Guys Finds Attractive In A Woman / Before You Shun Down A Beggar, Watch This / Why Do People Masturbate? Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.