Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (54692 Views)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Siscooh: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
WILL CHINA JUST SHUT UP Rubbish

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by bizhop01: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Built2last:
The bait for China will be their actions against Hong Kong.

Britain is very angry on how china has handled the issue of Hong Kong.

This cold war will start and grind global economy to a halt.

There will be hunger and diseases in the land.

fiat currency ( the money in your hand will be digitized)

Digital currency is coming. The global debt ratio will eventually burst. its not sustainable

Interesting times ahead.
Who is Britain?
British that can't even coordinate them self

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

Atleast the are better off,how many Nigerians are thriving in china but u hear of Nigerians thriving in America and the rest of the west but with china,they rather chase u away.
but we have a better chance of getting technology transfer from the Chinese than with the Americans.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by bizhop01: 4:41pm On May 25, 2020
Built2last:

Digital currency is coming. The global debt ratio will eventually burst. its not sustainable

Interesting times ahead.
Who is Britain?
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by livebyday(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
RTSC:

America would not give you what you really need.

They can't even share intelligence with us in west Africa.

I don't need Chinese to be friends with me, but I need a stable partner that can give me what I need when I pay.

America won't.

We are not in their good books.
[/s]

Again absolute baseless rubbish spewed from total ignorance

Tell your chinese masters that you met your better today

Take you nonsensical propaganda away

What is the best , biggest and largest employer of labor that's a Chinese company in Nigeria ? I will tell you , it's Huawei

What's the average wages they pay Nigerians ? It's very low compared to their American counter parts

Let's compare salaries and benefits

China = Huawei, Transsion holdings , zte, syneix, icccc, Chinese construction, etc

Their average salary is between $20 - $1000

Now America= Chevron, Microsoft, Intel, Apple , Lego , Hasbro, Hilton group, some acre fund , etc

What's their average salary ? $5000 - $50,000

If you so called Chinese that love can't respect me enough to pay me good salaries then what rubbish are you speaking from your ignorant mind ?

We are far better off with the Americans

Now get away

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Ola17: 5:02pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

First of all, this could have been to a great extent contained if China had been transparent and honest - which is impossible in a totalitarian, one party state. Secondly if your neighbor unknowingly gave u corona, he’d be apologetic and keep a low profile, not be making noise while u r still going through hell due to the corona he gave u!

Has Congo apologized for Ebola?
How about Spanish flu? Any apologies from the country it originated from?

There’s no evidence that the Chinese government willfully infected the world with COVID19, that to me suffices. Forget the rhetorics by the Trump administration, blaming everyone else but itself for its poor preparation against the novel coronavirus.

One more thing, don’t buy into the Western propaganda about China being a totalitarian state. Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Built2last: 5:03pm On May 25, 2020
Kokaine:

Hmm...
Is it still possible to migrate to Canada or Australia? I need to leave

All things are possible. Never give up
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by reigncalif1: 5:04pm On May 25, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Again absolute baseless rubbish spewed from total ignorance

Tell your chinese masters that you met your better today

Take you nonsensical propaganda away

What is the best , biggest and largest employer of labor that's a Chinese company in Nigeria ? I will tell you , it's Huawei

What's the average wages they pay Nigerians ? It's very low compared to their American counter parts

Let's compare salaries and benefits

China = Huawei, Transsion holdings , zte, syneix, icccc, Chinese construction, etc

Their average salary is between $20 - $1000

Now America= Chevron, Microsoft, Intel, Apple , Lego , Hasbro, Hilton group, some acre fund , etc

What's their average salary ? $5000 - $50,000

If you so called Chinese that love can't respect me enough to pay me good salaries then what rubbish are you speaking from your ignorant mind ?

We are far better off with the Americans

Now get away

what of IMPORTATIONS and co ,,,,how many American goods can we afford to move q growing economy. for me the two countries are good but china is better in our economy compared to USA both in oil sector and co . do u Kno hw many goods we import from China starting from phone, accessories, musical, keyboards, speakers even self made one with ur own label and name,,,,it can't be possible with American due to high cost of production which is not suitable in a growing economy like nigeria. if a one television will be sold at a million naira pair one then how many people will buy in a country like nigeria,it will ONLY render the market stagnant and hence economy wount move. thanks

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Murketeer: 5:05pm On May 25, 2020
HighWITCH:

If America could do anything to China, they would have done so long ago. They have done so to the likes of Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria without any civility.

The day they want to totally get destroyed, they should go beyond economic measures go military. US is a super power, so also is China.
E be like na China size make you dey overhype them ....I don't think China has ever fought any war of recent...so where you dey gather this hype from

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Built2last: 5:06pm On May 25, 2020
bizhop01:

Who is Britain?

Try them first, and you will see they are not called super power for joke.

They still have one of the best Navy in the world.

They have the highest alliance of all nations. The common wealth alone is a force. Canada Australia and New Zealand leading the pack

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:06pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Stop composing lies!

Is Iraq the only country been ruled by a dictator? Oh! North Korea is not ruled by a dictator.

Iran sponsors terrorist and America sponsors what? Oh! You forgot Libya, Iraq and Syria

The fact is that all is fighting for interest and just polish actions with flimsy excuse. Iran is a strategic country and why eyes on them.

Till date, their is no justification for Libya invasion.

[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
engrchykae:
but we have a better chance of getting technology transfer from the Chinese than with the Americans.

No way brother, we already got that in the west.we have one of the best doctors,engineers, scientists in the west that are thriving just that our wicked politicians are not ready for them. It's not a hidden fact that china is not ready to help rather they are in africq to reap us off. How come from east to west africa,you hear the same tales of chinese wickedness in their lands. Believe me America and the west are lesser devils compare to china. China is just giving us obsolete technologies that cant even stand the test of time.

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Murketeer: 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
ibdavidson:
See ur mumu talk.. It's like u don't know that China is number 3 among the world power countries after USA nd Russia?....a fight btwn the two now will be like world War 3 bkus China has almost every kinds of amination that the USA has, nd d difference is just in the numbers of their collection in their arsenals...... Make research b4 u talk how man angry angry

So you want to compare the Chinko weapons with that of Americans?
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:09pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Dont mind all this small boys littering the space.

Nairaland they have guts to air their buncombe

You never find them say such in standard and highly intellectual forums. They dont even join such forums in the first place.

[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:09pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Whats your date of birth?
[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 25, 2020
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Murketeer: 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
pls spare my China, Trump is the enemy here !!!
Hmm ...your China ...shey it's the same China that hate blacks with passion ...that you love so much ...unless you are a chinko on nairaland forum sha

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

You got time schooling the kid.

2010 kids
[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:11pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

smh!

Am done with you. You not current.

Bye
[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Murketeer: 5:13pm On May 25, 2020
rottennaija:

Una too dey overrated USA. Let me tell you countries USA don't try... Iran, Russia, China.
What will happen to the USA ..if they decide to fight one of those countries today?
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Investnow2017: 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Firstly, aburom onye yoruba...abugodim ezigbote igbo boy..

I've been to both countries, China's interest in Africa is to make money off bad debt it's not influential..it's more of business
If you have gone to China...you'd have noticed how fascinated they are to see you, I got free rides..free food during my stay there, I don't think they get to see many foreigners
They're generally friendly..and although they have strict government policies, there's a strong support for their government..And china is safer than United States too

....so because of free food you are drawing this comparison. China is better than the US because when you visited they gave you free food! Sad

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Sigh....

Smh....
[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Investnow2017: 5:16pm On May 25, 2020
rottennaija:

Una too dey overrated USA. Let me tell you countries USA don't try... Iran, Russia, China.

Who is this again cheesy

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

No way brother, we already got that in the west.we have one of the best doctors,engineers, scientists in the west that are thriving just that our wicked politicians are not ready for them. It's not a hidden fact that china is not ready to help rather they are in africq to reap us off. How come from east to west africa,you hear the same tales of chinese wickedness in their lands. Believe me America and the west are lesser devils compare to china. China is just giving us obsolete technologies that cant even stand the test of time.
no,on the contrary what the west is doing to us is "Brain drain"
They are used to sustain the economy and system of the various western countries where they are stylishly held captive.
Of what use is Phillip emeagwali to Nigeria?
Of what use is Maurice iwu to Nigeria?
Of what use is Bath Nnaji to Nigeria?
These are the few I know by name,the thousands I don't know by name nko?
We will get a transfer of technology that will boost our indigenous industry.
For example by the time ivm does assembling for 30years,they must definitely learn one or two things in making automobiles.
Courtesy of the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:17pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

You were never current with happenings. Pre and post invasion, you have no idea about.
[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

You are current!

Someone here was saying NATO and I just had to laugh solitarily . America orchestrated Libya`s invasion an they have never for once denied it.

History has it in books that when we talk about the Libya invasion, all fingers will point to America
[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

No
[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

They dont understand that part very well, india and other Asia tigers are waiting patiently to take over China's spot.
U garrit especially that India...Dem no send China at all. .

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by bizhop01: 5:22pm On May 25, 2020
Built2last:

Try them first, and you will see they are not called super power for joke.

They still have one of the best Navy in the world.

They have the highest alliance of all nations. The common wealth alone is a force. Canada Australia and New Zealand leading the pack
Pass glory, Britain can even afraid of tiny nation like North Korea

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Tokoz50: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Retract your statement. China is already big. They only need to curbed and put at bay.

The world is dependent on China in one way or the other
[/s]
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by ikeyman00(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Built2last: 12:49pm

Interesting times ahead.

You know what baffles us Biafrans a lot. You have someone writing from a country that cannot sustain ordinary 30 minutes electricity, a country that their dead President never seen LIVE walking to studio or the press just as the same we used to see late Yarudua flew from Abuja to Lagos; a country farmers cannot farm again because of the herdsmen killing etc

The interesting thing is they will be first to come out and post STOP the killings in France while their brother are been butchered like flies

The question that should bothers you is where do you see The Zoo called Nigeria in near Further?

Anyway we are heading to the SUN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / Jewish Population By Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.