Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (54691 Views)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by RTSC: 2:28pm On May 25, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

You are Chinese or one of those slave Nigerians who jumps once he or she hears nihao

Rubbish set of slave minded betrayers who have zero self esteem

Nigerians doesn't need Chinese , infact I rather we partner with Americans , Arabs or Indians than China

Chinese are so evil you won't understand. But even if I showed you evidence you won't believe cause you are a closed minded slave

Chinese rely on propaganda or lies

They are worse than the lowest racists

I have lived done business and worked on projects with Chinese Indians Americans and Europeans

Chinese are the worst
America would not give you what you really need.

They can't even share intelligence with us in west Africa.

I don't need Chinese to be friends with me, but I need a stable partner that can give me what I need when I pay.

America won't.

We are not in their good books.

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by RTSC: 2:31pm On May 25, 2020
Bahdsypha:

The united states ain't saints too
Check this out...the United States have military bases in
almost all the continents in the world..
But China doesn't have one outside Asia..Check am
The United States have overthrown governments..supported
coups..funded terrorism.. fought the same terrorism
Have you heard or seen the Chinese invading countries, fighting terrorists or arming any group.
This Battle between China and USA is more of an economic
war
Not because of good or evil
China has base in Djibouti.
Their only foreign base.

Djibouti makes their most revenue from leasing out bases.

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 2:33pm On May 25, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Colonel Gaddafi wanted to strengthen co-operation between arab countries. He also
played a major hand in the African union. Though he
wasn’t the best person in the world but amongst dictators
he was surely among the best as during his tenure libya’s
living standard was even better than some western
countries including USA itself.

Unfortunately he wanted to introduce african gold backed
dinar currency for trading in mid eastern oil & gas which
would have destroyed the dollar. Add to it he supported
revolutionaries all around middle east which undermined
American influence.

That's why America wanted him dead!!!

But the event that lead to his death wasn't really orchestrated by America but the resultant effect of the arab spring.

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

The truth is that they have the fire power to fight 5 different world powers simultaneously and not those quack countries. America is the world police and they are really doing a nice job 4 now.without them china would have dealt with Africans mercilessly.
that is what Hitler thought during ww2
He invaded Poland,ransacked Belgium,sacked Paris.
Then he mistakenly invaded Russia,when winter came his troops had to withdraw from Russia,but the The great polar Bear won't relent,the Bear chased the Wolf all the way from Siberia to Bavaria.
Be careful,in war,you never can tell.
At the height of Roman power,parthians, Huns, Vandals, messed her up.
You never can tell what unknown country that will mess you up.especially in middleeast and southeast Asia.
Americans can fight five powers at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by davida222(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2020
Dpharisee:

Wrong, they come for you if you have the natural resources they need and you are not allowing them to control it
please can u tell them to invade Nigeria. We are begging. Nigeria have all the resources they need.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Psalmistproject: 2:36pm On May 25, 2020
Read the history America used to be one of the countries that likes minding their biz. During the WW1, They didn't participate but WW2 Germany gave America reason to believe someone has to step up if psychopaths keep springing up to colonize every body.

The question is, what is America really doing? They haven't claimed the entire world as theirs instead they are the Major contributor to world peace. Their own government system is among the best. It's easy for you to ask what are they doing in foreign territories? Nothing just oversight, and they dwell in most foreign regions with regard to treaties with other allied countries. But they can forcefully dwell in other unwelcomed territories if they discover the country desires escalation. It's not intimidation, it's confronting the enemy head on.

Keep thanking God for USA for gaining dominance if it was Germany, Russia, China, or North Korea by now you will worshipping a MAN AS GOD.

5 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by AmazingMOG: 2:37pm On May 25, 2020
Beey:
Before you speak, make sure you’ve heard from God. So many speak things that are pleasant to the human ear while they haven’t heard from Him.
this is what I am. Would you want to test my calling?
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 2:38pm On May 25, 2020
Ola17:

Apologize for what exactly?

For being the place where this plague originated

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by SenecaTheYonger: 2:38pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Can’t believe this China still get mouth talk.
In a sane world China should go very low profile and be continuously apologizing to the world
You have to have a soul to feel shame or guilt. Most Chinese don’t feel that.

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

But the event that lead to his death wasn't really orchestrated by America but the resultant effect of the arab spring.

You are current!

Someone here was saying NATO and I just had to laugh solitarily . America orchestrated Libya`s invasion an they have never for once denied it.

History has it in books that when we talk about the Libya invasion, all fingers will point to America

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Faithful4real(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Gibberish!

You watch too much American war films.

Dude are you from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 2:40pm On May 25, 2020
Born2conquer:

Which sane world? Do we have another world apart from this?

U know exact what I mean - if the world were a saner place
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 25, 2020
Faithful4real:

Dude are you from Nigeria?

No
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

What's your point exactly because they brought down those countries to their kneel. They want to give them life but they refuse. How can a country be breeding terrorists that are bent on destroying the world.
do you know that Osama is CIA?
He was used by Pentagon to cause the unrest that dissolved the Soviet Union.
America is the numero uno terrorist

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 2:41pm On May 25, 2020
Iluvmycontr3:

But unfortunately it's happening in the only world there is... no saner world anywhere else. LoL.

If the world were a saner place
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Beey(f): 2:41pm On May 25, 2020
AmazingMOG:
this is what I am. Would you want to test my calling?
Am a Christian but these days people are so quick to invoke God’s name. I am doubting your calling. I just said be sure you’ve heard from Him.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by AmazingMOG: 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
Beey:
Am a Christian but these days people are so quick to invoke God’s name. I am doubting your calling. I just said be sure you’ve heard from Him.
I understand. Let's talk privately would love to know you
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 2:43pm On May 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You have to have a soul to feel shame or guilt. Most Chinese don’t feel that.

I think I see your point - yea, I get what u r saying

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Beey(f): 2:44pm On May 25, 2020
AmazingMOG:
I understand. Let's talk privately would love to know you
Meant am not doubting.Sure you can inbox.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Motivational324: 2:45pm On May 25, 2020
‪Queen Elizebath first visit to Africa ����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Ola17: 2:49pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

For being the place where this plague originated

They need our sympathy and commendations for fighting the disease and winning.

The COVID19 pandemic is a natural occurrence/disaster.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Malawian(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2020
I wonder what China will do if the US invokes its NATO charta? I know say Russia go just jakpa, leave China oninown.

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

America didn't do anything uncivil to those countries if u should ask Afghanistan was used by terrorists as a breeding ground, iraq was ruled by a dictator that is happy maiming his people. Iran was a target because they sponsor people that kills Americans. What does china have in terms of weapon,the same people stealing Americans designs to produce their weapon. They are not mates 4now believe me.
you sound funny.
So Afghanistan was invaded because it was a terrorists breeding ground,do you know that Osama the main terrorist was trained by CIA?
On Iraq,Iraq was invaded because Saddam was raining Iraqis?
Chai.
Do you know that US troops blew a water plant in Basra when they invaded Iraq, isn't it an anti people act?

Iraq was simply invaded because of oil.
Afghanistan was invaded to get a strategic base for US troops,
Libya was invaded for oil.
Your reasoning is the reason the West Believe that they can use the media to control our thinking.

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Adeoba10(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Can’t believe this China still get mouth talk.
In a sane world China should go very low profile and be continuously apologizing to the world
And where is that sane world
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2020
Dpharisee:

America breeds the terrorists for those countries, Iraq didn't have ISIS until US arrived. Terrorists are ruling Libya today and still fighting.
Syria terrorists is backed by America who occupy part of the country where terrorists attack Syrian soldiers.
It's not the duty of America to tell those countries how to live their lives, neither is it there to tell you how to run your home.
don't mind these guys that doesn't know anything, even Russia is supporting Assad because US want to install a puppet who will allow the US to run a gas pipe through Syria, Russia is acting on self interest because if USA get cheap gas from Syria, Russia will be at loss because mainland Europe depends on Russia for gas.
USA is the number one terrorist

4 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by siverspooon(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2020
It is getting interesting. Meanwhile I need a fairly used laptop. Any interested seller?
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
donnie:

All these nations are working together to acheive the same thing. These presidents and media only fool the masses. Behind the TV screens, they all answer to the real powers that be... That small group of people that run this world.
the unseen government,the hidden hand.
They showed us that they truly run the world with this Corona film

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Bahdsypha(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

America didn't do anything uncivil to those countries if u should ask Afghanistan was used by terrorists as a breeding ground, iraq was ruled by a dictator that is happy maiming his people. Iran was a target because they sponsor people that kills Americans. What does china have in terms of weapon,the same people stealing Americans designs to produce their weapon. They are not mates 4now believe me.

What of cuba?
What of Vietnam?
Why did the US arm the revolution that overthrew a rather peaceful democratically elected government in Iran??
Why did the Us invade Libya?
The Us are no saint
Check this out...the United States have military bases in

almost all the continents in the world..

The United States have overthrown governments..supported

coups..funded terrorism.. fought the same terrorism

Have you heard or seen the Chinese invading countries, fighting terrorists or arming any group.

This Battle between China and USA is more of an economic

war

Not because of good or evil

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2020
lastempero:

I know u dont have answers thats why u resorted to insulting yourself and most nairalanders are like you when they cant come up with any reasonable answer.

Nato invaded Libya and not america so next time use ur brain or just read comments so u can learn. Iam done with u boy!
and who funds NATO?
USA, USA even veto NATO

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Sigh....

Smh....
oga don't be harsh,you can teach him that is if he is teachable.
Don't leave him like that.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 3:08pm On May 25, 2020
engrchykae:
and who funds NATO?
USA, USA even veto NATO

Are you telling they override the interest of over 20 other countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / Jewish Population By Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.