Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Confraternities In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confraternities In Nigeria (17494 Views)

2 Dead As Eiye, Aiye Confraternities Attack Each Other / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 9:21pm On May 25, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Cultist Thread, spits ad walks out
yes don't learn anything meathead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by DASKACE(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2020
Back in school, i used to like hanging out a lot.. In the course of my adventure, I became a superficial friend to different frat on campus. When our path cross in jungle/school/bars/hotels/parties, we exchange pleasantries. Rainbow of many colours best describe my personality.

My game plan seem working until the vikings destimyfied everything and decided to do the unthinkable by playing a fast one on me by initiating me forcefully against my will that friday night.

These guys whose soul has been steered with hot iron drill me for hours with others in that bush...Not exactly sure if someone died during the process cos I heard them saying anyone that passes out will be thrown over board. The liquor I took before they diverted our journey into the bush cleared from my eyes during the drilling.

I was code named, 'the harder they come, the harder they fall'... At this point, I don't need a sooth sayer to tell me that they are programming me to be a hit-man..

Then came Saturday morning as my supposedly new comrade started thronging my house at intervals. They started calling me names like chappy welcome on board and deep down within me, I found it awkward as I knew deep down I was different from these set of guys.

Under 24hours, I renounced membership and told any of them that cares to listen that i was initiated forcefully and besides, I am now born again after that very incident.

Come see threat upon threat but my mind was made and ready for anything they throw at me than to succumb to them. Then came days, weeks, months, years the imminent cloud that has gathered for imminent rainfall cleared off the sky.

The kind of peace I have in my life today, I won't trade it for anything. The moment anyone join any cult, they lose their very life even though they are still living as it were. They live under bondage of their cult exco's/masters as they are stripped of their free-will.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Palehair: 9:41pm On May 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
To be honest all frats are equally dumb , it's only the crazy ones that's start shit , most of them are actually just near good boys trying to know what to make out of life . If your Frat is not mentioned it means you should just quit now since you're not been paid but you pay the ship instead , I am or used to be Executioner Emmiritus Carribean marine patrol ,(Vikings), most jews know as Capones , (that happens to be or pirates number 1 ) Vikings and prirates are cousins (because they both sail and wear the colour red and black ) another cousins of the two 'sailors' are the Buccaneers (Aloras) , they don't fight but the two later frats don't like them much because they believe they as just fine boys and don't follow the way of true sailors (Vikings and Pirates) , they all still Anchor when they see each other to promote peace .
I'll be updating soon , .. and cultist hardly ever graduate vor ever get good grades trust me I've dropped out once in law school and in two other universities so I know ,
Oh, you were once a fratboy?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
Palehair:

Oh, you were once a fratboy?
I was 16 and yes
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by okrikaboi: 9:49pm On May 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you guys literally make me wake up each day to research , you all crazies make it worth vdoing , I had no idea any 'typical Nigerian ' would see gore as the Art it is . And appreciate it
Check my profile for good gore content thank me later
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 9:51pm On May 25, 2020
okrikaboi:

Check my profile for good gore content thank me later
fvck you now
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by okrikaboi: 9:59pm On May 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
fvck you now
Soft guy yet una go dey form hard men lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Palehair: 10:07pm On May 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I was 16 and yes
Cool. What else don't I know about you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Now the Tingos on the other hand would refer the as Goat heads ' yeah for some reason it seems to fit their idea of an insult ,
The Eiyes very well like the Vikings (Also Vultures) , move in mass groups , claw in exactly the same way (extremely different from their cousins the pirates and Aloras(Buccaneers) )
The Eiyes love Blue , oh they would proudly wear their blue berets they think frigtens people , for some psychological reason (usually due to the trauma faced during initiation) , it must be because they tell you , you can never get tortured like this ever again which is logically true until you get killed or expelled which must happen 99.9 percent of the time
The Major Rivals are the AxeMen , if you ask them why , they don't know , they just follow what their obviously high , 'ostrich ' (who they would fully respect again due to the trauma faced during initiation) ,
Now the AxeMen day is on 7 and coincidentally the day for the Eiyes falls on the 8th (obviously the blood loving mosters that created these cults knew it would cause problems ) .

following bro. i read somewhere that all Nigerian fraternities were created by white supremacists and even the ones that claim to fight for emancipation of the Blackman are puppets unknowing to them.

pls enlighten me more Emeri. I know no matter how much anyone wants to share they keep the secrets out of the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by JhayJoe: 11:54pm On May 25, 2020
This just made me remember what happens during and after every matric in my school
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2020
uhmm, things dey happen for this world o
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by bx1: 12:33am On May 26, 2020
Following
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by donjazet(m): 12:53am On May 26, 2020
Na this celebrities own shock me. I never knew all this high class celebrities are deeply involved in this shit_ shocked shocked
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 6:15am On May 26, 2020
OnyeMpa9:

following bro. i read somewhere that all Nigerian fraternities were created by white supremacists and even the ones that claim to fight for emancipation of the Blackman are puppets unknowing to them.

pls enlighten me more Emeri. I know no matter how much anyone wants to share they keep the secrets out of the picture.

oh impressed , yes the whole idea of this cult thing was divide and conquer , the idea of cultism is very similar If not same as religion .
You said Emeri , you hang around Vikings alot ?

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 6:33am On May 26, 2020
DASKACE:
Back in school, i used to like hanging out a lot.. In the course of my adventure, I became a superficial friend to different frat on campus. When our path cross in jungle/school/bars/hotels/parties, we exchange pleasantries. Rainbow of many colours best describe my personality.

My game plan seem working until the vikings destimyfied everything and decided to do the unthinkable by playing a fast one on me by initiating me forcefully against my will that friday night.

These guys whose soul has been steered with hot iron drill me for hours with others in that bush...Not exactly sure if someone died during the process cos I heard them saying anyone that passes out will be thrown over board. The liquor I took before they diverted our journey into the bush cleared from my eyes during the drilling.

I was code named, 'the harder they come, the harder they fall'... At this point, I don't need a sooth sayer to tell me that they are reconfiguring to be a hit-man..

Then came Saturday morning as my supposedly new comrade started thronging my house at intervals. They started calling me names like chappy welcome on board and deep down within me, I found it awkward as I knew deep down I was different from these set of guys.

Under 24hours, I renounced membership and told any of them that cares to listen that i was initiated forcefully and besides, I am now born again after that very incident.

Come see threat upon threat but my mind was made and ready for anything they throw at me than to succumb to them. Then came days, weeks, months, years the imminent cloud that has gathered for imminent rainfall cleared off the sky.

The kind of peace I have in my life today, I won't trade it for anything. The moment anyone join any cult, they lose their very life even though they are still living as it were. They live under bondage of their cult exco's/masters as they are stripped of their free-will.
Pin Point!
I knew I was not one of them but I had no choice to move on , I left because at a point there was nothing to live for , my life was blank , Nothing better than peace of mind , having control over your person. I happy you turned down immidiatly I was forced to by A coursemate(law student) , After the blending I just knew I was one of them and started to copy they steps , talks , handshakes just to be a ''Viking '

Truth is they catch them young , and still today we have young boys going into these 'cults' they literally are lost souls(for lack of better words)
Coming from an Atheist thats saying alot.
To each Badass cultboy here don't take it out of your head, you were brainwashed by forefathers who are even dead now that's why there is usually no reason to fight ,but you fight either ways without even knowing the cause ,. , you and your cult were not born on the same day and do not have the same reason for existence as you? You are not paid na , instead we pay the ship/nest/temple/cacoon . It's all the same I swear no frat is stronger than the other if you die , you die 'alone' without your brothers . And after death it's blackout , game over ! You failed!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 6:35am On May 26, 2020
Palehair:

Cool. What else don't I know about you?
you are an amazing person Jeff , Wake up knowing that . smiley
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 6:49am On May 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:02am On May 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
To be honest all frats are equally dumb , it's only the crazy ones that's start shit , most of them are actually just near good boys trying to know what to make out of life . If your Frat is not mentioned it means you should just quit now since you're not been paid but you pay the ship instead , I am or used to be Executioner Emmiritus Carribean marine patrol ,(Vikings), most jews know as Capones , (that happens to be or pirates number 1 ) Vikings and prirates are cousins (because they both sail and wear the colour red and black ) another cousins of the two 'sailors' are the Buccaneers (Aloras) , they don't fight but the two later frats don't like them much because they believe they as just fine boys and don't follow the way of true sailors (Vikings and Pirates) , they all still Anchor when they see each other to promote peace .
I'll be updating soon , .. and cultist hardly ever graduate vor ever get good grades trust me I've dropped out once in law school and in two other universities so I know ,
Lol, I didn't know you dropped out of two other universities till I read this. Not that you owe me that info though.

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:06am On May 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
There is first branch they call Sailors- (Pirates , Buccaneers and Vikings )
Then we have the landwalkers
AxeMen, Klansmen
Air Flyers .Eiye and Apaches (two two)
Shadowmen - Mafians , Maphites

Theses two are as well confused as the other fraternities , I mean how do you join klansmen. ? They were responsible for the lynching of millions of blacks in very bad way , even today they are what we call racsist Americans , they were white hoods and hold touches , they will literally lynch you for just been black , Now you join them?
Alright so the Klansmen wear White and little of black , but their main color is white , the believe in the God Ogar (literally a mad god 'literily dirty pig God) , only if they researched
The Klansmen men are known as , K-men , Abor , they have street branches Debam and Dewell (these street urchins still fight amongst themselves)
When you talk about Klansmen, do you refer to the KKK?
I don't know how anyone can be cultist. You only endanger your life.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 7:08am On May 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

When you talk about Klansmen, do you refer to the KKK?
I don't know how anyone can be cultist. You only endanger your life.
yeah the Klansmen are the KKK , klu klux Klan
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by JhayJoe: 9:55am On May 26, 2020
All these frat guys have made it hell wearing clothes in school cuz once you mistakenly wear any of their colours,you'll just see them disturbing you up and down

6 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 11:10am On May 26, 2020
JhayJoe:
All these frat guys have made it hell wearing clothes in school cuz once you mistakenly wear any of their colours,you'll just see them disturbing you up and down
to be honest like any regular bully , to put you down makes them feel great about themselves , it's psychological.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Epositive(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2020
JhayJoe:
You are right. A lodgemate once wore a yellow band and he was harrased for it. The other time, one of my friends( faculty mate) told me how he was nearly beaten for wearing a necklace with African map as pendant. He had to give it to them.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Lol wrong info everywhere.. I hope no one ends up like that guy in that ikorodu video after reading these mixed up info cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 5:24pm On May 26, 2020
dairykidd:
Lol wrong info everywhere.. I hope no one ends up like that guy in that ikorodu video after reading these mixed up info cheesy
wrong info àbí?.. Why not give us the correct one?

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 26, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
wrong info àbí?.. Why not give us the correct one?
Lol.. its the Op's thread.. let's wait till he comes cheesy
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
I discovered that there is less cult activities in northern schools

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Passionate888: 7:45pm On May 26, 2020
Dewell are sailors
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Passionate888: 8:05pm On May 26, 2020
Lastmankc:
I discovered that there is less cultist activities in northern schools
Them dey o.. I know of Kaduna State Uni and ABU but them no dey too show theirselves.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 26, 2020
And Greenlanders are Klansmen.
This OP dey just won yarn.
Pls too many wrong OT,system men can tell.
Like Vikings and Aiye kills themselves in Bayelsa and RSUST Port Harcourt most recently so how dem come dey pally?
Abeg which school u carry make that assessment?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Palehair: 11:43pm On May 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you are an amazing person Jeff , Wake up knowing that . smiley
Awww, thanks man. The compliment is mutual

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson / Abducted Plateau Bride-To-Be Regains Freedom (Photo) / Why Don't We Investigate Deaths In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.