Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Confraternities In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confraternities In Nigeria (17491 Views)

2 Dead As Eiye, Aiye Confraternities Attack Each Other / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Palehair: 11:53pm On May 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes don't learn anything meathead
You shouldn't have replied him. Some people are not just downright stupid but plainly stupid. He's not worth your time

6 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2020
hhh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 12:06pm On May 27, 2020
OnyeMpa9:

I used to live with some vikings friends. inactive ones actually. they used vktcal frequently but always told me "u can only know ot but not tradition" I always suspected tradition is where the horror of the business lies.

then the spiritual aspect Is something else that shouldn't be overlooked. I know it can only be known by experience/involvement. my Norseman frnd once anchored me and I felt a shock in my thumbs. I dont know if there is any explanation for this

I have had several experiences too I felt wasn't ordinary while I was with my frnds. once I was coming walking down the road with a frnd that is a bird and then we got to a point where "1010" (it also appeared like TOTO) was boldly written on the tarred road with chalk and then I looked across the road and noticed a guy but I couldn't behold his face.... it felt like a repelling force of a magnet. the more I tried to look at his face, the more my eyes closed and my face frowned.

at some point I was feeling used because I know diabolic powers are real but wetin I go do.

pls I attended a private school and no serious cult activities there so we lived like brothers. several frats dropouts from conventional schools that came to face acada squarely because they could afford the bill
these friends seemed to have influenced you though , now about the spiritual part , it only gets you when you believe it will , and about achoring , nothing spiritual about getting a golden finger too , you felt the shock well because your brain was probably triggered for some reason ,

About the writting on the ground I didn't really get that part , but syphis (meetings) dates and time are usually written in conspicuous manner like that ,

Be careful with your viking friends they have a way of initiation without consent

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 27, 2020
h

5 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 1:16pm On May 27, 2020
OnyeMpa9:

I used to live with some vikings friends. inactive ones actually. they used vktcal frequently but always told me "u can only know ot but not tradition" I always suspected tradition is where the horror of the business lies.

then the spiritual aspect Is something else that shouldn't be overlooked. I know it can only be known by experience/involvement. my Norseman frnd once anchored me and I felt a shock in my thumbs. I dont know if there is any explanation for this

I have had several experiences too I felt wasn't ordinary while I was with my frnds. once I was coming walking down the road with a frnd that is a tingo and then we got to a point where "1010" (it also appeared like TOTO) was boldly written on the tarred road with chalk and then I looked across the road and noticed a guy but I couldn't behold his face.... it felt like a repelling force of a magnet. the more I tried to look at his face, the more my eyes closed and my face frowned.

at some point I was feeling used because I know diabolic powers are real but wetin I go do.

pls I attended a private school and no serious cult activities there so we lived like brothers. several frats dropouts from conventional schools that came to face acada squarely because they could afford the bill

another time, we were smoking when one guy brought a bottle of water with a scorpion inside saying "I catch this thing as e wan bite me". I didn't take it serious but while we were smoking I noticed it was like I was being controlled like a puppet. out bodies were moving in unison...legs, hand, neck.

on another occasion, a very close pal we lived together (a g-boy/bag) said guy me and you no fit live together again because e b like say you don kill person b4. much later he brought out something a charm (fishing hook covered with black thread) and was accusing me of bringing that shit into the house. someone later told me he was trying to use me hence the hook. he had some good bucks from street hustle.

as I said if possible just stay clear of them , I'm not a Christian but frequently holding your Bible seems to work , glad you smoke I smoke too , hence the scopion moving in unison is how your brain percieved the scopion in water .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
as I said if possible just stay clear of them , I'm not a Christian but frequently holding your Bible seems to work , glad you smoke I smoke too , hence the scopion moving in unison is how your brain percieved the scopion in water .

thanks. bless up bro

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Ucee1999: 3:18pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:

What's then your religion cos I saw you quoting the Bible in one of your post?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 4:11pm On May 27, 2020
Ucee1999:

What's then your religion cos I saw you quoting the Bible in one of your post?
the quoting was basically pointing out the contradictory command of God in Genesis

I don't believe in Gods or dieties

Especially not worshipping one

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by iamdannyfc(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
the quoting was basically pointing out the contradictory command of God in Genesis

I don't believe in Gods or dieties

Especially not worshipping one

What can you say about frat and juju?
Anything to demystify about juju in relation to frat? ( Personal experience allowed)

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 7:21pm On May 28, 2020
iamdannyfc:

Anything to demystify about juju in relation to frat? ( Personal experience allowed)
wow I really like your question
Well I have seen odin and thought he spoke to me a couple of time to do his biddings , although this way usually influenced by the higher ranked cult members (sound familiar)

And Juju in entirety is fake, at best it's illusion , tricks but definitely not magic , I have seen a herbalist drop a bag and told us we would be seeing a snake and yes truly it was a snake we were seeing but then at the other hand it was a bag seen by people at the other hand , illusion ? Of course it is , if you want to make sure juju is real , don't let them tell you anything (what they say influences your perception , mentally and physically ) for instance I tell you to go to a dark room and inside you would see gold littered on the floor . Before entering the room your mind is already filled with the idea of gold you can literally see the gold lying there on the ground , but of course if you push someone inside that same room telling him there are snakes on the floor , watch how that influences him , even his movement and mind will be shaky

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 7:30pm On May 28, 2020
iamdannyfc:

okay here is a personal experience with juju first hand
In my 100level in 2012, my roommate and I (we were 8 in the room) we stole a laptop , well I was not involved at first , he took it , came to inform me at night he took something I should follow him outside to see it , Which I did and from that night I was an accomplice , oh boy was it scary when they locked the room and called one juju woman from Gambia (if you're in pH you know how spiritual(or not) this place is ,after a while she said we should come that the names of the people are now out , now on getting there I saw women stripped naked in pictures on the wall, some with powder , some beaten up blah blah , I was an Atheist knew it was BS , but of course fear , when we went there , the names that came out was the guy who took the laptop(which was obvious as fvck ) and another roommate of mine , said they took the laptop and sold it , (we both knowing we hadn't) one thing led to another , the innocent guy started to bragado , say no be him , wan cause fight lol , I dey one place dey sober , my guy (the one who took it followed every step the innocent one took) to avoid suspicious , well laptop was never recovered , over 50k gone , and worst part was he later told us he had already told mama name of who he suspected o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Oharina(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2020
Op what do u have to say about maphite confra? It seems u know nothing about them.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by okrikaboi: 10:31pm On May 28, 2020
Oharina:
Op what do u have to say about maphite confra? It seems u know nothing about them.
Bunch of fools who believe they come from fire. Like any other cult group they are dangerous but insignificant in the frat world. Op go sha know more,

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 1:52am On May 29, 2020
Oharina:
nope nothing just met one , came from aba on visit stayed my place a couple of days but we did discuss his frat , with the way he said it they bully maphians

You be Maph man?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 1:54am On May 29, 2020
Pedrogreg how far , you na bad man o
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 1:55am On May 29, 2020
okrikaboi:

Bunch of fools who believe they come from fire. Like any other cult group they are dangerous but insignificant in the frat world. Op go sha know more,
lol hahaha hahaha insignificant ,hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Oharina(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nope nothing just met one , came from aba on visit stayed my place a couple of days but we did discuss his frat , with the way he said it they bully maphians

You be Maph man?
No, but my bro and cousin. They wount tell u a shit, not even a single thing about the frat. If u pesuade them harder they will advice u belong first to knw. It seems they are the most secretive frat.

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 10:43am On May 29, 2020
Oharina:

No, but my bro and cousin. They wount tell u a shit, not even a single thing about the frat. If u pesuade them harder they will advice u belong first to knw. It seems they are the most secretive frat.
well you are well in already to become Maph , but anyway use your head carry am for shoulder not head e go heavy you , it's very enjoyable too if you use your head brotherly

As per secrer I really don't know about that because when frat men meet on neutral ground them dey gist all things gistable , the problem na when RS (rough sea ) or mutiny dey or dVD(divided ship) or high clouds , even women folks , fact is anything fit make these cult fight , ANYTHING , you go just here say RS dey for your school that's all , na to dey hide remain , common slippers fit cause fight , abeg no join if you never join
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Oharina(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2020
okrikaboi:

Bunch of fools who believe they come from fire. Like any other cult group they are dangerous but insignificant
My guy, this guys are too deadly. I'm not praising them though. But judging from what i have seen them do, their actions/behaviours. My brothers are into the game, elderly men o, with military friends, serving police officers that are members of maph, that obviously supplies the flamers (the younger ones still in unis) ammos for classified operations. The flamers are very fine small boys in skuls, used to pull hit when necessary, but on code like pro. Without any body knwing who did it. They are too coded that they dont anchor in public but shake theirselves in a particular way they call liting. But in peoples eyes they shaked normaly. They celebrate their every 11th of may wearing military camos with green military berets. While some wil rock green suits. They dont tout like other frats. Few tout in bini thou becos of som non studnts dey recruit thre
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Oharina(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
well you are well in already to become Maph , but anyway use your head carry am for shoulder not head e go heavy you , it's very enjoyable too if you use your head brotherly

As per secrer I really don't know about that because when frat men meet on neutral ground them dey gist all things gistable , the problem na when RS (rough sea ) or mutiny dey or dVD(divided ship) or high clouds , even women folks , fact is anything fit make these cult fight , ANYTHING , you go just here say RS dey for your school that's all , na to dey hide remain , common slippers fit cause fight , abeg no join if you never join
Lol, anyway thanks for ur advice bro.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On May 31, 2020
Oharina:

My guy, this guys are too deadly. I'm not praising them though. But judging from what i have seen them do, their actions/behaviours. My brothers are into the game, elderly men o, with military friends, serving police officers that are members of maph, that obviously supplies the flamers (the younger ones still in unis) ammos for classified operations. The flamers are very fine small boys in skuls, used to pull hit when necessary, but on code like pro. Without any body knwing who did it. They are too coded that they dont anchor in public but shake theirselves in a particular way they call liting. But in peoples eyes they shaked normaly. They celebrate their every 11th of may wearing military camos with green military berets. While some wil rock green suits. They dont tout like other frats. Few tout in bini thou becos of som non studnts dey recruit thre
Maphites are like any other frat. There is nothing coded about any bloody confra in naija and stop that sh1t about them being professional about it. Like every frat they also have their street members who have never seen the four walls of any higher institution. They tout seriously. I moved with them in sch then and a lot of people took me for a maph. When they treat thier lower members fvckup i dey show face based on their request, it got to a point some of their smallies got confused because dem no fit point who i be. Even when dey blend new guys them dey invite me for the celebration side. Dont come here to try and wash little kids into rubbish. NO FRAT IS SPECIAL... ITS THE OLDEST DECEPTION IN THE BOOK

13 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
dairykidd:

Maphites are like any other frat. There is nothing coded about any bloody confra in naija and stop that sh1t about them being professional about it. Like every frat they also have their street members who have never seen the four walls of any higher institution. They tout seriously. I moved with them in sch then and a lot of people took me for a maph. When they treat thier lower members fvckup i dey show face based on their request, it got to a point some of their smallies got confused because dem no fit point who i be. Even when dey blend new guys them dey invite me for the celebration side. Dont come here to try and wash little kids into rubbish. NO FRAT IS SPECIAL... ITS THE OLDEST DECEPTION IN THE BOOK
I swear NO FRAT IS SPECIAL bro

All of them no wan get sense till lesson is learnt , that's If you're not dead learning it

10 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2020
FrontRunner:
And Greenlanders are Klansmen.
This OP dey just won yarn.
Pls too many wrong OT,system men can tell.
Like Vikings and Aiye kills themselves in Bayelsa and RSUST Port Harcourt most recently so how dem come dey pally?
Abeg which school u carry make that assessment?

You wise brother.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Remove this useless topic, you are encouraging dumb teens and kids to join these senseless groups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by henry1500(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
There is first branch they call Sailors- (Pirates , Buccaneers and Vikings )
Then we have the landwalkers
AxeMen, Klansmen
Air Flyers .Eiye and Apaches (two two)
Shadowmen - Mafians , Maphites

Theses two are as well confused as the other fraternities , I mean how do you join klansmen. ? They were responsible for the lynching of millions of blacks in very bad way , even today they are what we call racsist Americans , they were white hoods and hold touches , they will literally lynch you for just been black , Now you join them?
Alright so the Klansmen wear White and little of black , but their main color is white , the believe in the God Ogar (literally a mad god 'literily dirty pig God) , only if they researched
The Klansmen men are known as , K-men , Abor , they have street branches Debam and Dewell (these street urchins still fight amongst themselves)
Sewell is not a branch of klansmen
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by henry1500(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
There is first branch they call Sailors- (Pirates , Buccaneers and Vikings )
Then we have the landwalkers
AxeMen, Klansmen
Air Flyers .Eiye and Apaches (two two)
Shadowmen - Mafians , Maphites

Theses two are as well confused as the other fraternities , I mean how do you join klansmen. ? They were responsible for the lynching of millions of blacks in very bad way , even today they are what we call racsist Americans , they were white hoods and hold touches , they will literally lynch you for just been black , Now you join them?
Alright so the Klansmen wear White and little of black , but their main color is white , the believe in the God Ogar (literally a mad god 'literily dirty pig God) , only if they researched
The Klansmen men are known as , K-men , Abor , they have street branches Debam and Dewell (these street urchins still fight amongst themselves)
dewell is not a branch of klansmen
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
henry1500:
dewell is not a branch of klansmen
debam .... So tell me about dewell
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Op what do you know about nabelians(atabor)
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2020
how
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by onward4life(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
not troublesome but dangerous when you cross them their method of execution is poison

they are only functional in the east

apart from dat run into them full **fledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Grandmother Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter In-law Lesson / Abducted Plateau Bride-To-Be Regains Freedom (Photo) / Why Don't We Investigate Deaths In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.