Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Confraternities In Nigeria - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confraternities In Nigeria (17235 Views)

2 Dead As Eiye, Aiye Confraternities Attack Each Other / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 10:28am On May 02, 2022
YahooG:

Op,let me help you with some cult names,
Amici
Burkina Faso
Colombia cartels
Mgba-mgba
Gentlemen club and
Fraternity of friends
All this one's are silent killers, Bucanneers pays them to carry hit for them!
true .. I'm happy you are not one though .. smiley

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 10:28am On May 02, 2022
Why was this thread resurrected lol

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by YahooG(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
true .. I'm happy you are not one though .. smiley
Me?hehe,a former member of the Supreme Maphite,i have denounce sha,say no to cultism!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Edyice: 10:45am On May 02, 2022
Why will someone join what will shorten his lifespan..

They will send someone from another location to come and fall you .

Meanwhile ; thunder fire that your reason ( in omah--lay's voice )

Let just assume you knew the idiot that wants to fall you , anytime you see the fool coming from afar or near ( you would stand your ground )

Although many have nothing to do in this life , they only want to draw others along.. ( that's life for you )

Anytime I here men talk about been a cultist around me , the stupid fvck will never site my back again, mofos have not to leave for , those fools might put you in deep shit ( there thinking is always wacky )

Bleep all them cultist , they all think like lifeless buhari, nothing upstairs, fvcking vision less, thunder fire all of them ........ spit on them grave , oooh wait they done even have grave . Stupid fvck alway die on the street.. ( ooh yeah ..... spit on them on their street grave )

Las Las the so-called JEW MEN na hin they chew their ladies cool

Dumb fvcking nigga's

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 2:58pm On May 02, 2022
Edyice:
Why will someone join what will shorten his lifespan..

They will send someone from another location to come and fall you .

Meanwhile ; thunder fire that your reason ( in omah--lay's voice )

Let just assume you knew the idiot that wants to fall you , anytime you see the fool coming from afar or near ( you would stand your ground )

Although many have nothing to do in this life , they only want to draw others along.. ( that's life for you )

Anytime I here men talk about been a cultist around me , the stupid fvck will never site my back again, mofos have not to leave for , those fools might put you in deep shit ( there thinking is always wacky )

Bleep all them cultist , they all think like lifeless buhari, nothing upstairs, fvcking vision less, thunder fire all of them ........ spit on them grave , oooh wait they done even have grave . Stupid fvck alway die on the street.. ( ooh yeah ..... spit on them on their street grave )

Las Las the so-called JEW MEN na hin they chew their ladies cool

Dumb fvcking nigga's
Meatball Head .

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Why was this thread resurrected lol
Na me reopen the matter LoL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by DanceVille: 7:28pm On May 02, 2022
Cult groups jus dey trends for this Crime section on Nairaland

Nna Ehn grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Realmi: 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
To be honest all frats are equally dumb , it's only the crazy ones that's start shit , most of them are actually just near good boys trying to know what to make out of life . If your Frat is not mentioned it means you should just quit now since you're not been paid but you pay the ship instead , I am or used to be Executioner Emmiritus Carribean marine patrol ,(Vikings), most jews know as Capones , (that happens to be or pirates number 1 ) Vikings and prirates are cousins (because they both sail and wear the colour red and black ) another cousins of the two 'sailors' are the Buccaneers (Aloras) , they don't fight but the two later frats don't like them much because they believe they as just fine boys and don't follow the way of true sailors (Vikings and Pirates) , they all still Anchor when they see each other to promote peace .
I'll be updating soon , .. and cultist hardly ever graduate vor ever get good grades trust me I've dropped out once in law school and in two other universities so I know ,
u mean Buccaneers dont fight
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Realmi: 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
YahooG:

Op,let me help you with some cult names,
Amici
Burkina Faso
Colombia cartels
Mgba-mgba
Gentlemen club and
Fraternity of friends
All this one's are silent killers, Bucanneers pays them to carry hit for them!
do Buccaneers carry hits too
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Lilfemzie(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2022
okrikaboi:

Bunch of fools who believe they come from fire. Like any other cult group they are dangerous but insignificant in the frat world. Op go sha know more,

https://www.nairaland.com/7100731/say-no-cultismhow-joined-supreme
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Lilfemzie(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2022
Realmi:
do Buccaneers carry hits too

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

Read through this thread, all cults demystified

Also search for @Cultistupdate moniker, he posts latest cult wars, you'll see buccaneers carrying hits and being hit too
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 7:19am On May 03, 2022
Realmi:
u mean Buccaneers dont fight
They do , they all do but not notorious for 'fighting' lol
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by okrikaboi: 7:41am On May 03, 2022
Lilfemzie:

https://www.nairaland.com/7100731/say-no-cultismhow-joined-supreme
Bros I followed the thread maphite believe in making noise I know a lot of them in Elephant phamily. You probably know or you don't but bro na just ment. They deceive a lot of people that want to join that they are Italian Mafia I'm sure you saw that in his story too. Very silly peeps but for Enugu dem get hands no cap that one I won't lie grin

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 3:56pm On May 03, 2022
DanceVille:
Cult groups jus dey trends for this Crime section on Nairaland

Nna Ehn grin grin grin
funny I posted this back in 2020. Feels like 10
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Kennyfancy(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2023
Bruff just stumbled on your post. Nice one ! But I need to clarify you that Wizkid is an Eiye. Please do better findings I’m talking from a confirm source backed up with proof . Respect
you are wrong
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Kennyfancy(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2023
Bruff just stumbled on your post. Nice one ! But I need to clarify you that Kiss Daniel too is an Eiye. Please do better findings I’m talking from a confirm source . Respect
wrong again, Kiss nah BAN
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Pwettylinda(f): 6:53am On May 22, 2023
All are useless if them no fit use am better lives and change the current situation of the country undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by slimhomiequan(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2023

26 no different from any other confra, just take am like that the same way all confra evil na so Sons of TS dey too.

who told you?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by slimhomiequan(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
MichaelBukamzy:
i get you. Thanks brah.

We BF are upright men. Who no enter no fit know
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Kennyswag: 3:43pm On Feb 10
Op get your facts right.
wizkid is an eiyeman, while kiss daniel is a buccaneer
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by dododawa1: 12:13pm On Feb 11
Nonsense and bumb bumb rubbish

Dirty people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) / Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.