Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (104176 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by SoNature(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
jaytee01:
Can they tell us what they do for a living?

It's an insult to the south to compare them to the north.

Southern Nigerian youths are more enterprising, educated and well-traveled

Take away politics from the north, and they are in trouble

Anyways, the Northern guys in the picture are cute though

13 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by SaintLucia: 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
StephenBB:
And so...how will this reduce the price of groundnut
More groundnut, garri, sugar and sachet water for you if that is your problem by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Skillsnigeria: 2:42pm On May 26, 2020
Awon agbesumobi lasan lasan,I can't wait for everybody to finally have their own separate country
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by saraki2019(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2020
[s][/s]
Righteousness89:

Riches or Poverty is not a Bragging Right!

Having JESUS CHRIST is the Bragging right!

You can be an Abraham and Make Heaven

You could also be a Lazarus and Make Heaven.

The Choice is yours! The Principle you choose to follow will determine your Choice..

Being any without JESUS is not Worth it bro!
[/s]
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad
See this one, 90% of your population live without roof and you still have gut to spew this nonsense? Arewa or Aboki or whatever nonsense you call yourself, Just be awaiting Gods punishment ehn. Useless people
I stay in the North, and I know how the RICH have wealth flowing in their house and how the POOR can eat dung just to feed.
Your people are beyond poor but WRETCHED and yet you still manipulate them with religion.

If not for the fact that I'm a Muslim myself, I would have taught Islam is a manipulative religion not knowing that its your people that are wicked and cruel and add it to religion.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by malvisguy212: 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad
70% of this guys are gay. I am a Northerner. You will see a grown up Hausa boy with a pampers.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by SoNature(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
Coldie:
Igbos are the problem, they want our oil. Instead of there to be a rich Igbo its better for a northerner aka arewa to be rich, while all of us here remain poor.

There's nothing like south.
We are south south.

Oga, leave the Igbos out of your madness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Nigga who is "we" ?
I can bet on my life that you are not one of those people in that video, nor do you have the means to live like them but you are talking as if na together una dey share the money

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Tranquility4u: 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome , Lovely and Powerful Collections!

Great to own! Great to Drive!

Having them without Having JESUS is not Worth it!

Treat these things with Light Hand!

They can't drive you to Eternal Life..

What will it profit you to Have the Latest buggati and Ferrari without Having JESUS !

Brother ! Sister! Uncle! Aunty! Na Vanity!

You won't carry one Nut or Tyre with you to the other side

It's not Worth it!

Having said all these , I wanna send a Huge Love to the Arewa ladies. I Love and admire the way you dress.. All Shades of Beauty and Glory !

Worship The Creator that created Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by malvisguy212: 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

You striked out my post because I simply corrected you

Where's your Perseverance that Jesus Christ himself talked about..

You aren't a true Christian bro
what is controlling you my brother? That gentle man did not say anything wrong about the rich or the poor. Out of hatred you attack him. Generation without God

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ToastingAllowan: 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Co signed
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Supan(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

How wicked can your leaders be?

Cornering the wealth of their people for this nonsense. I mean, how do they sleep at night or even pray to these their god sef?

To think that this is same the region giving us millions of homeless and helpless almajiris in their millions.

Wicked pple.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Seankhalifa: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

make I send my accout.. Sallah blessing
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by BeerParIour: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

What will it profit you to Have the Latest buggati and Ferrari without Having JESUS !

It's not Worth it!

Having said all these , I wanna send a Huge Love to the Arewa ladies. I Love and admire the way you dress.. All Shades of Beauty and Glory !

You swear to believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad before commenting on this thread.
Stop womanizing around.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by malvisguy212: 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
jumper524:
obviously there are poor people in Kaduna no doubt.
but you saying only 3 percent?
bros watin Na??
that 1 of 33 people haba!! bros .
the point is that there are more beggars in the north than anywhere in Nigeria, and there are many rich men in the north . But this rich can never give you job. They will only give you (sadaka,) buy akara and koko, share it to the poor. They believe this will grant them free passage to Paradise. Outweigh there bad deed with good deed.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
malvisguy212:
what is controlling you my brother? That gentle man did not say anything wrong about the rich or the poor. Out of hatred you attack him. Generation without God
I did not attack him
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by malvisguy212: 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:

You swear to believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad before commenting on this thread.
Stop womanizing around.
so you believe the writing word can out did what has already written in his heart? Lol Islamic religion is very canal indeed
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by malvisguy212: 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

I did not attack him
He did not attack the op..off course you did not attack him (who is he?) you only attack his message.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
malvisguy212:
He did not attack the op..off course you did not attack him (who is he?) you only attack his message.
I did not attack the message bro

I said he's derailing... The wise ones must have grabbed the message

Is derailing not against the law in nairaland??
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by AbuAeesha: 3:14pm On May 26, 2020
Naughtysite:
Did they buy them from raising cows or cultivating beans ?

Is it not Oil money ?

so dangote,abdussamad bua,azman,dantata family made their fortunes from oil? I just mentioned some business men in Kano only.
we need to think bfr making comments
thanks

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by MoIbrahim: 3:14pm On May 26, 2020
Naughtysite:
Did they buy them from raising cows or cultivating beans ?

Is it not Oil money ?

See them!
It is by cultivating oil! grin
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by africandollar: 3:14pm On May 26, 2020
Which one be Arewa boys again? That one na identity? Are they Fulani or are they Hausa? Most likely Fulani because they are the most corrupt set of people in Nigeria at the moment thanks to Bubu. Also why do I have to swear by Allah to comment on a page showcasing luxury cars? Is the MOD dead from the neck up?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by RoiTV2020: 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

They are still the poorest people in Nigeria. They are either wealthy (few) or extremely poor (Most). The North has very little middle class population.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by malvisguy212: 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

I did not attack the message bro

I said he's derailing... The wise ones must have grabbed the message

Is derailing not against the law in nairaland??
go and read his first post again and tell me how he derail the thread. It's was your argument that derail the thread.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by magzey: 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not Worth it!

Unfortunately they have Allah,Muhammad and Jesus hope you understand. grin
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by BeerParIour: 3:21pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
OsuMustGo:

So, why do north keep exporting thousands of ALMAJIRIS to other regions?

You can not marry several wives,
Give birth to children like pigs
And expect other people to take care of those children for you. That's ridiculous and unacceptable.
[/s]
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Ykc2(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

grin grin grin grin grin what you people are showing as governors son or dantata son is what igbo traders in trade fair or alaba market will show ,please you people should use some of the money to train almajiri children

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Sheuns(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

How many get money? No be only politicians, oil moguls and successful business people? No be only u live for north or be northerner. You no fit dey Abuja all your life say u dey live for north.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by HITsquad: 3:29pm On May 26, 2020
Aboki na still Aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by RoiTV2020: 3:33pm On May 26, 2020
obataokenwa:
My brother u know the truth na...Angwa Rimi, malali is where the major northerners build houses in kaduna. The few rich ones are greedy and don't care abt the poor only to give them kwosei and kwokwo every morning. Sincerely you guys are breeding revolution and it's matter of time before they attack u guys.

I live in Kano, and what you just said is nothing but the truth. The poor don't even care.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Chinwe4real(f): 3:36pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

All northerners are not poor.

However, the wealthy ones are few.

I've stayed in Katsina and Kaduna states respectively. The rate of penury there is alarming.

You're very much lucky to be among the wealthy few.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by AlhajaChinyere: 3:37pm On May 26, 2020
incogni2o:

Pls don't keep quiet my brother,

For instance, i started following you today.

MAD MAN angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Barka Juma'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.