Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications (47417 Views)

This Is Undoubtedly The Tweet Of The Year / Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name / Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by olaric(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Ok
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Ayomarcel(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Probably the person handling the account didn't log out from the account. Thinking he is using his personal account to reply to the tweet. These happens a lot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Realdeals(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Good job
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Kingrefreshed: 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Omooba77:
Like Seriously! When you have no offence or facts to challenge his intellectual know how you result to report the colonizers. I hear, You are Lampards twin. Continue...Indaboski Bahose will sure visit you soon.

https://twitter.com/FMoCDENigeria/status/1264899903978946560?s=19

I saw Bahose there. Indabosky
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by olaric(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2020
Very soon they will come out to claim that the account was hacked
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Pascal11: 8:31am On May 26, 2020
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by AuntRose(f): 8:32am On May 26, 2020
We joke too much in this country...

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by olaric(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2020
Yobabad:
Chai this people have finished Yoruba people, am so sorry for Ofe mmanu people

You are lost for good

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by wizkidblogger(f): 8:33am On May 26, 2020
med oo grin
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by joelag: 8:33am On May 26, 2020
Omooba77:
Nigeria in the wrong hands

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by PureGoldh(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2020
I laugh in Swahili
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2020
Afonjas una see una life, continue

2 Likes

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Afolabimills(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2020
Clueless crooks in govt from d top 2 bottom under a useless govt

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Afolabimills(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2020
Clueless crooks in govt from d top 2 bottom under a useless govt..
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by ednut1(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2020
Handler thought he was using personal account lol

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by ShenTeh(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2020
Are they writing in English?
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Maroghene(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2020
Anyone with a tecno canon 12 or it's pro version or infinix S5 for sale around Warri and it's environs. Kindly message me on Whatsapp on 08071734553
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by YemyTemmy: 8:37am On May 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Dr Isa Pantami is the communication minister and a PHD holder from a Scottish university. The buck stops with him. Suffice to say he is no dimwit.

You can argue a case for incompetence but stop casually insulting Nigerian administrative leaders as "dimwits". We are no longer in the era when poorly educated or unintelligent folks held sway as Nigerian public officials. That is simply not the case today.

Are you saying graduating from university outside the country or having a PhD insulate him from being a fool, I've had to train some lecturers and seen the fools in them. They are only privileged and not necessarily intelligent

17 Likes

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by blackboy(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2020
I laughed after reading it. Why ? I couldnt decipher what the handler was saying. Its.more like a joke or fooling around

3 Likes

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2020
Oh Ministry Of Communication
If you can't use English, please make use of palm frond, all are means of communication

3 Likes

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by YoungAncient1: 8:41am On May 26, 2020
They will come and tell you someone without authorization sent it and he has been disciplined.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by CzarChris(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2020
Omooba77:
Like Seriously! When you have no offence or facts to challenge his intellectual know how you result to report the colonizers. I hear, You are Lampards twin. Continue...Indaboski Bahose will sure visit you soon.

https://twitter.com/FMoCDENigeria/status/1264899903978946560?s=19
I'm lost here, I can't even put together a single atom of sense from this post on Twitter comment. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Nobody: 8:43am On May 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Dr Isa Pantami is the communication minister and a PHD holder from a Scottish university. The buck stops with him. Suffice to say he is no dimwit.

You can argue a case for incompetence but stop casually insulting Nigerian administrative leaders as "dimwits". We are no longer in the era when poorly educated or unintelligent folks held sway as Nigerian public officials. That is simply not the case today.

We need civilised people. Not just certificate holders.

10 Likes

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Jostoman: 8:43am On May 26, 2020
The man should go and report himself to EFCC now before i open my eyes.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by osinachi080: 8:44am On May 26, 2020
So ministry of communication can not communicate effectively. Chai!

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by StagethemTVee: 8:45am On May 26, 2020
That guy has been drinking Liquid Metal
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by tmcleo2k2(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2020
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by IMASTEX: 8:45am On May 26, 2020
When the school principal can't read do you now expect the teachers to write well?
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2020
With Nigeria, nothing is impossible.

see nonsense.

SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / What Was Yahaya Bello Calculating While Judgement Was Ongoing? / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.