Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications (47416 Views)

This Is Undoubtedly The Tweet Of The Year / Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name / Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Nobody: 9:11am On May 26, 2020
Indeed the craft/skill of spelling remains a major challenge in Nigeria.

Imagine the twitter handler of a government ministry spelling Resort as "result".

Quite embarrassing...
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Nchenches: 9:11am On May 26, 2020
Jabioro:
Simple communication expression "ours" communication ministry tweeter handler can't handle perfectly..look at many communication errors on public page..Idaboasky....

Idaboasky?
Arabic or Hausa or what language?

If care is not taken, before long, Arabic and Hausa shall become the official languages of Nigeria.
politicians from the south are not insisting that Nigeria be restructured politically or dissolved.
The compromised ones are ready with their families to flee Nigeria when Fulani push becomes hard to bear.

2 Likes

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by philipstanley(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2020
What do they mean in their tweet.

I read zero bars, no sense
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by sordique81(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2020
Y'all should know this is a clone account!
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Enwhen(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2020
chiemmanuel:
I hope they say someone hacked their account

Nobody hacked their account , they later apologise , that it was a mistake from the handler who wanted to reply with his own handle but mistakenly reply with that of the ministry of communication he handles.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by staytravel: 9:19am On May 26, 2020
Lamphard lool
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by hstar: 9:20am On May 26, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I saw Bahose there. Indabosky
Abeg what do pple online mean by 'indabosky' and 'sinzu money?'
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by kristo123: 9:24am On May 26, 2020
What am I reading here... Was the account hacked.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Temptee101(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2020
What do you expect when we have a dullard as the president.

Just imagine! This people have no shame, making a caricature of the country, her citizenry and the dullardic covikpresidiot
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Royalfurnitures: 9:25am On May 26, 2020
That's pettiness from a govt agency.shame!
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by apexx6690: 9:29am On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 4015839[/color]
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by apexx2429: 9:40am On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 2610324[/color]
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by apexx2429: 9:40am On May 26, 2020
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Iluvmycontr3: 9:41am On May 26, 2020
jlinkd78:
"Resort to" not "result to"; communicating in simple correct grammar is a tall order for Ministry of Communication. Look at how comical dat tweet is to understand how comical d govt has turned out to be. Fernando Po and Liquid Metal could make d comedy session more audacious.

Just imagine.. Is this the height of mediocrity n sign of failure?
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Dr Isa Pantami is the communication minister and a PHD holder from a Scottish university. The buck stops with him. Suffice to say he is no dimwit.

You can argue a case for incompetence but stop casually insulting Nigerian administrative leaders as "dimwits". We are no longer in the era when poorly educated or unintelligent folks held sway as Nigerian public officials. That is simply not the case today.

So, you actually believe the fallacy that a degree holder from a foreign university, or any other university for that matter, can never wallow in idiocy... Yet you went on to claim other administrations had poorly educated folks.

You are either naïve, poorly exposed, or merely indulging in self deception.

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by farem: 9:45am On May 26, 2020
Racoon:
My brother this is what happens when dimwits are allowed to hold a nation of about 180M people to ransome ransom .Imagine what a government agency is dishing out via official handle.

He who comes to equity comes with clean hands. Physician, heal thyself!
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2020
Sufisunni:
PhD is not only about doing research in a Scottish university, but your scholarly research works. You should be pasting here his scholarly works in science direct, the nature journal etc

Look, you Nigerians love to obfuscate simple issues and shift the goal post. I made a statement that, given the right conditions, is empirically accepted as true and you are asking me to supply his scholarly work? Are you serious?

The point I make, not open to mischievous interpretation, is that anyone who has gone through the walls of a decent higher institution to obtain a degree should be fairly knowledgeable and certainly not a dimwit.

Let along someone able to go all the way to achieving a PHD in an accredited institution of learning.

Most do not understand that the primary aim of a Uni education is to first make you a solutions provider and then steer you toward a professional career path.

I cant speak for some of the jokes that call themselves universities in Nigeria but any good Uni should teach most students critical thinking and imbibe a foundation of using research skills and analytical troubleshooting to obtain solutions. Most exams at Uni, and for virtually all courses, test the understanding of elements of those concepts.

I would therefore expect anyone with a PHD from a reputable institution to be the last person anyone would casuallly dismiss a dimwit. They may be incompetent at their job but we should be careful how we malign others carelessly with unbefitting tags merely because we always want to automatically attack administrative/political leaders .

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Abusadiq01(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate!
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by huptin(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Dr Isa Pantami is the communication minister and a PHD holder from a Scottish university. The buck stops with him. Suffice to say he is no dimwit.

You can argue a case for incompetence but stop casually insulting Nigerian administrative leaders as "dimwits". We are no longer in the era when poorly educated or unintelligent folks held sway as Nigerian public officials. That is simply not the case today.

Seriously? What about Buhari? Is he also not poorly educated and unintelligent?
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Jabioro: 9:54am On May 26, 2020
Nchenches:

Idaboasky?
Arabic or Hausa or what language?

If care is not taken, before long, Arabic and Hausa shall become the official languages of Nigeria.
politicians from the south are not insisting that Nigeria be restructured politically or dissolved.
The compromised ones are ready with their families to flee Nigeria when Fulani push becomes hard to bear.
My dear brother,the way you're asking the same way I am asking those who care to listen....
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by HeadShot: 9:54am On May 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Your president is an illiterate
So shut up there or you show us his waec
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by obailala(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2020
The handler of that account obviously isnt a preacher of love grin
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Nobody: 10:05am On May 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, you actually believe the fallacy that a degree holder from a foreign university, or any other university for that matter, can never wallow in idiocy... Yet you went on to claim other administrations had poorly educated folks.

You are either naïve, poorly exposed, or merely indulging in self deception.

Another contrarian, as the many here, who just want to oppose a view and gain likes. I was working with the principles of using elimination of probable argument to reach conclusions quicker .

If I had said a Nigerian Uni, you would be same person who will dismiss them as places where PHD's are bought with money as GEJ is forever accused of doing.

You Nigerians are the same who will drag a President for being "certificate-less".

So what/who exactly do you want to accept as indicators?
Man with no certificate is not intelligent and cannot do the job. Man with certificate for academic effort obtained at the pinnacle level of education may still be a dullard also not fit for the job according to you.

If not a mischief maker you will accept we can only accept formal markers as guidance of judgement. I.e level of education, employment history, proof of relevant experience and solution delivery. etc.

Generally, someone with a PHD from a decent institution of education should be intellectually robust and certainly not a dimwit if one knows the meaning of thay word. That is the reality for most people cut or dice it whichever way you want.

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Nobody: 10:09am On May 26, 2020
HeadShot:

Your president is an illiterate
So shut up there or you show us his waec

@Angelfrost.

See proof of my argument? Buhari is no good and Pantami a PHD holder is no good either. That was my point with the post many ran to oppose.

Nigerians never look for solutions or dedicate themselves to understanding what the real problems are. They just want to insult and disparage everything and everyone.

Complain they did not employ highly educated leaders yet still complain when they do. Anyone into winning in life will just ignore hypocritical and problematic Nigerians to get on with their life and mission.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by charlsecy(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2020
Racoon:
My brother this is what happens when dimwits are allowed to hold a nation of about 180M people to ransome.Imagine what a government agency is dishing out via official handle.
Reason am. A handler mush have thought he was logged onto his personal account without knowing the official account was still logged on.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by NairaMaster1(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2020
Omooba77:
Abike Dabiri vs Imaam...Who will win?

Imam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was Yahaya Bello Calculating While Judgement Was Ongoing? / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price / Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.