Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications (47414 Views)

This Is Undoubtedly The Tweet Of The Year / Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name / Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by pat077: 10:24am On May 26, 2020
I don't think this is the real handle of the ministry. This must be a parody account.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by eunisam: 10:35am On May 26, 2020
esereme2019:

This table that u are able to shake so eehhh grin

na to turn table upside down remain. as u can see, this government is trying to convert our center table to dinning table for the past 5 years. don't be surprised the mission may not be achieved in 8 years.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by finalboss(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
Pascal11:
I will be teaching forex for 2 weeks this is your opportunity to make money at the comfort of your home .the price is very cheap as an only trying to help others it just 5k contact me on whatsapp on 09030188043
5k to teach forex, mad o
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
Which one be "you RESULT to report the colonizers"
Omooba77:
Like Seriously! When you have no offence or facts to challenge his intellectual know how you result to report the colonizers. I hear, You are Lampards twin. Continue...Indaboski Bahose will sure visit you soon.

https://twitter.com/FMoCDENigeria/status/1264899903978946560?s=19
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by mountmoriah(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

Thanks
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Another contrarian, as the many here, who just want to oppose a view and gain likes. I was working with the principles of using elimination of probable argument to reach conclusions quicker .

If I had said a Nigerian Uni, you would be same person who will dismiss them as places where PHD's are bought with money as GEJ is forever accused of doing.

You Nigerians are the same who will drag a President for being "certificate-less".

So what/who exactly do you want to accept as indicators?
Man with no certificate is not intelligent and cannot do the job. Man with certificate for academic effort obtained at the pinnacle level of education may still be a dullard also not fit for the job according to you.

If not a mischief maker you will accept we can only accept formal markers as guidance of judgement. I.e level of education, employment history, proof of relevant experience and solution delivery. etc.

Generally, someone with a PHD from a decent institution of education should be intellectually robust and certainly not a dimwit if one knows the meaning of thay word. That is the reality for most people cut or dice it whichever way you want.

You are overstretching this non argument to even ridiculous proportions sir...

I never disparaged tertiary level qualification as a good foundation or pointer for key leadership administrations.

The valid and poignant argument remains that one can earn the highest degree, and still continue to indulge in tomfoolery or idiocy (This is not even up for dispute)...

...And I don't do anything for 'Likes'!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Chukwuemekaezug: 11:18am On May 26, 2020
Another careless office worker
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Oye4u(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2020
It has no meaning at all.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Enestbodi4432: 11:42am On May 26, 2020
see below
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Kingrefreshed: 11:43am On May 26, 2020
hstar:

Abeg what do pple online mean by 'indabosky' and 'sinzu money?'

Ask Odumeje
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by hstar: 11:57am On May 26, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Ask Odumeje
I know it's related to the pastor nah, but it has become a norm on nairaland
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Kingrefreshed: 12:00pm On May 26, 2020
hstar:

I know it's related to the pastor nah, but it has become a norm on nairaland

Oh okay
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Ubanz: 12:05pm On May 26, 2020
We were hacked. That's the next thing we will hear. That damage control has expired.

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Kdon2: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
obasiken:
This Govt is full of Square pegs in round holes

The minister is a Quranic school Alfa na,he no go school and his aides are half educated almajiris. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Evercurious(f): 12:53pm On May 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Dr Isa Pantami is the communication minister and a PHD holder from a Scottish university. The buck stops with him. Suffice to say he is no dimwit.

You can argue a case for incompetence but stop casually insulting Nigerian administrative leaders as "dimwits". We are no longer in the era when poorly educated or unintelligent folks held sway as Nigerian public officials. That is simply not the case today.

PhD holder with NO SENSE AT ALL.. Are nt you ashamed of this write up? Yours inclusive
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Evercurious(f): 1:05pm On May 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Another contrarian, as the many here, who just want to oppose a view and gain likes. I was working with the principles of using elimination of probable argument to reach conclusions quicker .

If I had said a Nigerian Uni, you would be same person who will dismiss them as places where PHD's are bought with money as GEJ is forever accused of doing.

You Nigerians are the same who will drag a President for being "certificate-less".

So what/who exactly do you want to accept as indicators?
Man with no certificate is not intelligent and cannot do the job. Man with certificate for academic effort obtained at the pinnacle level of education may still be a dullard also not fit for the job according to you.

If not a mischief maker you will accept we can only accept formal markers as guidance of judgement. I.e level of education, employment history, proof of relevant experience and solution delivery. etc.

Generally, someone with a PHD from a decent institution of education should be intellectually robust and certainly not a dimwit if one knows the meaning of thay word. That is the reality for most people cut or dice it whichever way you want.

All this speech does not exempt a PhD holder
from been 'stupid' or 'unintelligent'. Does it?
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Rayd502(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
But wetin concern Lampard for the matter?
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Billygee2u: 5:58pm On May 26, 2020
jlinkd78:
"Resort to" not "result to"; communicating in simple correct grammar is a tall order for Ministry of Communication. Look at how comical dat tweet is to understand how comical d govt has turned out to be. Fernando Po and Liquid Metal could make d comedy session more audacious.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Billygee2u: 5:58pm On May 26, 2020
Karlifate:
This administration is full of confusion.
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Projen: 8:23pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Grayoso post=89965013]

Jobless n1tw1t. You tribalistic douche bags really need your own country asap. [/quote

These divisive post are not from southerners. They are trying to sow division amongst southerners. Both the sender's and the reply are from the same sponsors.
Southerners take note. They find way to introduce their scheme into every topic
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Projen: 8:25pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Omooba77 post=89947565]

Why are you full of bigotry?[/quote

These divisive post are not from southerners. They are trying to sow division amongst southerners. Both the sender's and the reply are from the same sponsors.
Southerners take note. They find way to introduce their scheme into every topic
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by splendor45: 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
...And a certain President of U.S.A was taken to the laundry and barraged over the place when He referred to Nigeria as a shit-hole country. Am waiting to hear them come and say that their account was hacked..blah blah blah !!...in my 2Baba voice..'4 Instance'
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by chiemmanuel(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

Nobody hacked their account , they later apologise , that it was a mistake from the handler who wanted to reply with his own handle but mistakenly reply with that of the ministry of communication he handles.
very costly mistake
Re: See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications by Abelfidelis(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2020
Omooba77:
Like Seriously! When you have no offence or facts to challenge his intellectual know how you result to report the colonizers. I hear, You are Lampards twin. Continue...Indaboski Bahose will sure visit you soon.

https://twitter.com/FMoCDENigeria/status/1264899903978946560?s=19
its just like a tweet from a private handle smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.