Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It (2025 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by Raphkriz(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2020
Zlatan : "If I played in pele's Era, I would score 3000 goals, there was no strict rules, no offside, NO VAR. I believe with no offside calls I would have scored on every match, the only thing that would stop Zlatan from scoring it would be injuries. I still don't count his goals. I don't even bother listening to him when he says he is better than Ronaldo, Messi and me. Winning 3 World cups with offside goals was a great Robbery "

This was the statement from Zlatan Ibrahimovic that Pele couldn't keep silence as he replied : "I don't have any real reasons to argue with my grandchildren like Zlatan ibrahimovic. It's like telling your former teacher that am better than you, while he is the one who formed a solid foundation for your success."
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by majamajic(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2020
Ibra is right

In Pele era , Ronaldo would have scored 10,000 goals
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by Enwhen(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
majamajic:
Ibra is right

In Pele era , Ronaldo would have scored 10,000 goals

If you can say this , you can also tell your parents that if you were in their time , you would probably be the likes of OBJ , PMB, GEJ...

What have u done now ??...look at Messi and Ronaldo u celebrate today , tomorrow another set like u and Zlatan , will belittle their achievements....

Today we have many modern facilities for football training in other to keep footballers free from injuries unlike the days of Pele but yet Zlatan ignorantly mentioned INJURY as what could stop him if he were to be in those days...that's the words of confused and failed people...Today we have various lightning system , but was started yesterday in a local way.

2 Likes

Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
Ibra is a great footballer but there are two things about Ibrahimovic that I don't like: He is too egotistical and a bitter man.
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by babakb: 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
iyke926:
Ibra is a great footballer but there are two things about Ibrahimovic that I don't like: He is too egotistical and a bitter man.

Ibrahimovic is just angry and jealous that he isn't considered as one of the best ever players like Messi and CR7...
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 25, 2020
babakb:

Ibrahimovic is just angry and jealous that he isn't considered as one of the best ever players like Messi and CR7...
Exactly! But he is one of the best players that have played soccer just like Thierry Henry, Pavel Nedved, Clarence Seedorf, Lewandoski etc.
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by majamajic(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2020
Enwhen:

If you can say this , you can also tell your parents that if you were in their time , you would probably be the likes of OBJ , PMB, GEJ...

What have u done now ??...look at Messi and Ronaldo u celebrate today , tomorrow another set like u and Zlatan , will belittle their achievements....

Today we have many modern facilities for football training in other to keep footballers free from injuries unlike the days of Pele but yet Zlatan ignorantly mentioned INJURY as what could stop him if he were to be in those days...that's the words of confused and failed people...Today we have various lightning system , but was started yesterday in a local way.

Bringing my parents into this ?
E worth am ?
Or did ibra mentioned that Pele was not great ? He gave his opinion which am in support of , after all people do say that Messi is better than Pele , some still say in time of Pele , Messi can't successfully dribble past 2 players , cos of non protection of players then .
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by peterd53(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2020
Pelé is overrated jor
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by MJBOLT: 5:57pm On May 25, 2020
i agree with zlatan,pele is massively overrated
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by Enwhen(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2020
majamajic:

Bringing my parents into this ?
E worth am ?
Or did ibra mentioned that Pele was not great ? He gave his opinion which am in support of , after all people do say that Messi is better than Pele , some still say in time of Pele , Messi can't successfully dribble past 2 players , cos of non protection of players then .

Sorry for using ur parents, but Pele is like a parent to Zlatan...shows that Zlatan is not educated to have share such backward views...this life is moving forward and not backward...Do u know what players were facing then ?,many of them wish to be playing in today's football becuase of many things they suffered in the past, many modern facilities to help u build yourself as a player today which was not there then... today internet age, u can be easily discovered early before ur peak, unlike those days...Zlatan should compare himself with players of his time...
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by majamajic(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Sorry for using ur parents, but Pele is like a parent to Zlatan...shows that Zlatan is not educated to have share such backward views...this life is moving forward and not backward...Do u know what players were facing then ?,many of them wish to be playing in today's football becuase of many things they suffered in the past, many modern facilities to help u build yourself as a player today which was not there then... today internet age, u can be easily discovered early before ur peak, unlike those days...Zlatan should compare himself with players of his time...

But we all know Ibra , yeah . Me am a supporter of modern day football , I still find it difficult Pele did 1000, they must somehow lost counts cos of technology,
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by Enwhen(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2020
majamajic:

But we all know Ibra , yeah . Me am a supporter of modern day football , I still find it difficult Pele did 1000, they must somehow lost counts cos of technology,

...Go and learn more about Pele from his beginning , u will understand more , even as a black player then... they can't lost count at all, the white don't play with records and history , they keep it...the next generation will still come to meet Pele's record , most today's technologies are advancement of yesterday's , so those wishing to be part of yesterday's stories have failed to appreciate today's achievements becuase they can't meet up but they forget that there were also many challenges yesterday that have been solve today , same way today's challenges will be solve tomorrow and those lazy ones like todays Zlatan we wish to be a player of today....

The white keep records and counts orderly becuase it's the future advancement...today in Nigeria, history has been ban , to rob off knowledge from Nigerians of many things in the past...
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by majamajic(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2020
Enwhen:

...Go and learn more about Pele from his beginning , u will understand more , even as a black player then... they can't lost count at all, the white don't play with records and history , they keep it...the next generation will still come to meet Pele's record , most today's technologies are advancement of yesterday's , so those wishing to be part of yesterday's stories have failed to appreciate today's achievements becuase they can't meet up but they forget that there were also many challenges yesterday that have been solve today , same way today's challenges will be solve tomorrow and those lazy ones like todays Zlatan we wish to be a player of today....

The white keep records and counts orderly becuase it's the future advancement...today in Nigeria, history has been ban , to rob off knowledge from Nigerians of many things in the past...

I Know of one east African player during Pele days , his records was not followed up . I think he outscored Pele .
Anyway I still give it up to modern day footballers, then most own goals are counted for scored team players , 3 corner one goal stuff and all that
Thanks anyway , have a good night rest .
Re: Pele Reply Ibrahimovic Who Claims He Would Have Scored 3000 Goals Had It by Enwhen(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2020
majamajic:

I Know of one east African player during Pele days , his records was not followed up . I think he outscored Pele .
Anyway I still give it up to modern day footballers, then most own goals are counted for scored team players , 3 corner one goal stuff and all that
Thanks anyway , have a good night rest .

Three corners 1goal ?, not in the time of Pele, there is nothing of such in his goal counts...thanks ... goodnight

(1) (Reply)

1.30-2.00 Green Odds / 2012 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-finals / Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.