Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) (6718 Views)

Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) by Chommybaby(f): 11:53am On May 27, 2020
fattprince:

Why masturbate when I could Bleep you for a nice treat. Maybe a bottle of red wine. Or plate of very delicious homemade food.

Are you serious right now
Re: My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) by fattprince(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2020
Chommybaby:

Are you serious right now
Yeah. Did it sound funny?
It's all play. But you looked someone who should be married. If I have a girlfriend now. I will stop masturbation for life
Re: My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) by Chommybaby(f): 12:05pm On May 27, 2020
fattprince:

Yeah. Did it sound funny?
It's all play. But you looked someone who should be married. If I have a girlfriend now. I will stop masturbation for life

Then find a girlfriend....

As for me.... I'm single nd happy

And that was not funny...
Re: My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) by kiddkash(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
25 years? cum on. almost as old as I am
Re: My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) by fattprince(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
Chommybaby:

Then find a girlfriend....

As for me.... I'm single nd happy

And that was not funny...
Okay.
Re: My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) by thatsleepboy1: 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
adedehinbo:
you can stop it, but u will have to replace it by having a sex addicted girl or probably find a friends of benefit girl who can always be there

Thanks. Someone told me and I'm working on it. With time, I go dey alright.
Re: My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) by malanado: 5:28pm On May 27, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Masturbation? I only see it as a problem for us guys cos I self-service alot and I'm on the morning be to stop it with an alternative. Maybe you need a partner or sth.
and who told you ladies don't masturbate a lot, the only difference is men talk about it while female mostly from this part of the world don't talk about it
Re: My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) by thatsleepboy1: 9:03am On May 29, 2020
malanado:
and who told you ladies don't masturbate a lot, the only difference is men talk about it while female mostly from this part of the world don't talk about it

I'm sure you didn't start from the beginning. I know females self-service a lot, my point what that, I don't see any side effect of the act except for wide Vjay or injury inside the Vjay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Gonna Love This.. African Style / Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.