Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... (1105 Views)

My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by ccjoe: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
cool this man doesn't quarrel with his wife...

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by Nonexisting1: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
He is a gentleman and an understanding husband. If you think otherwise, you're just being silly. angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by Suunnn(f): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
ccjoe:
cool this man doesn't quarrel with his wife...

Viewing this picture my eyes could tell his reason

Lol, but they are the same so where is the wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by ccjoe: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Suunnn:

Viewing this picture my eyes could tell his reason
yeah! he's quite caring.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by Jeon(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
I don't know why a woman will destroy her soft body for a Nonsense solid build with Anabolic steroids.

So disgusting... I can't even stand it in Men self.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by ccjoe: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jeon:
I don't know why a woman will destroy her soft body for a Nonsense solid build with Anabolic steroids.

So disgusting... I can't even stand it in Men self.
calm down...it's her choice. At least hubby isn't complaining...

However, the part that you can't stand it in men is not true. My dear, you love it in men. Except you're a man.

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by habsydiamond(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Who born am to quarrel.. one blow for him mouth na all him teeth go scatter for ground.. no be pesin u fit handle u go quarrel with See hand like that of incredible HULK

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by Jeon(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
ccjoe:

However, the part that you can't stand it in men is not true. My dear, you love it in men. Except you're a man.
I prefer lower body to be thick and board ...

I am not a fan of chimpanzee built

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by Truvelisback(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Do u want her to beat the hell out of him?

Re: Meet The Hero Who Has Never Quarreled With His Wife In 25years Of Marriage... by BigCowHornn: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
ccjoe:

If you have not met women who hate muscles in a man then you need to date more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hacks And Tips To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You Forever / Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love / Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.