Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches (64017 Views)

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires Aircraft Firefighting Simulator From UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 1:48am On May 29, 2020
wiseoneking:
You just registered in April 28th, lol. Quit boy, be a man. Mr UK. Lol

What does my date of registering have to do with your fatuity and intrasingience?

Kiddo, leave Onitsha once in a while.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by wiseoneking: 2:37am On May 29, 2020
Golan007:

What does my date of registering have to do with your fatuity and intrasingience?

Kiddo, leave Onitsha once in a while.
it means you are JJC. LOL
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by expertix(m): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2020
wiseoneking:
shut up? You are never raised by responsible parents methinks. We call these stuff here trolly and other types like these are best used for goods and services. These trains are really ancient and not modern. Check and study places like china where this trains are imported and see what they use. See chinese modern train system and compare it with what you have. We have such train on america but it is within the city and never gor far distance travel. To you been in America can be a big deal for you but truly not for me. I used to think like that why I was in Nigeria. Truly, it is extremely advanced nation that takes care of its citizens but they do have their modern challenges
Do you know this is Chinese project and they will run the business for a very long years before it become Nigeria business?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos / Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.