Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches (64005 Views)

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires Aircraft Firefighting Simulator From UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Rolexjerry(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

It’s modern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flHgMJdfEZM
U don't know how modern trains look like I swear.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Rolexjerry(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.
because of this locomotive 1982 train. Go to South Africa and Morocco and see proper trains.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Beautyaddy: 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
Biodun556:
shocked

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2911410852240731&id=100001155348708

Nigerians with their very bad maintenance culture I just hope the trains will be maintained very well to maintain safety of the passengers.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Augustine112(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
Nigeria does not have modern trail
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by pquaver(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

both APC and PDP are thieves. you licking their ass are all joke to them

continue fooling yourself in the course of trolling. you think I belong to the political jobber class

Oga you belong we know you and you exhibited their number character insults where no 1 insulted you. But I will leave you at your level..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by chrisobi1: 5:42pm On May 26, 2020
1996 upgraded to 2016 model��������������
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 5:59pm On May 26, 2020
Rolexjerry:

What countries have you been to and what were their rail system like?
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Heavensent01(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
pquaver:

Oga you belong we know you and you exhibited their number character insults where no 1 insulted you. But I will leave you at your level..

thunder fire who lie between us. what benefit does these two evil party bring to me as a person and Nigeria at large than backwardness, destruction, corruption, retrogression, international begging and all sorts of a demeaning things I can't mention finished

Nigerians are living in hell but you political neophyte are rejoicing because of your suffering and smiling nature of life. only God knows who breed you sycophants, those people must be some irredeemable entities
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Okoroawusa: 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
Rolexjerry:

because of this locomotive 1982 train. Go to South Africa and Morocco and see proper trains.
The igbos say,"Mgbe onye ji tete oburu ya ututu". It means "When you wake up can be your morning". It also means that it's never too late to do something about your situation.

We are doing in 2020 what we should have done in 1982. Am I happy about that? No!. But a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Okoroawusa: 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
Augustine112:
Nigeria does not have modern trail
It's never too late to have. Is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Okoroawusa: 7:55pm On May 26, 2020
alizma:

Bro add me na, use We. I trekked a long distance to somewhere around my office area because that was where I registered, not minding possible violence on election day and today I am happy I deed
Hahahahaha...ok

Thanks for the support. I thought I was alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Rolexjerry(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2020
Golan007:

What countries have you been to and what were their rail system like?
U don't need to travel to know what is happening in the world.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
Rolexjerry:

U don't need to travel to know what is happening in the world.

Actually you do.

Oftentimes the snippets you get are not the true situation, exaggerated or.pure fabrications.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by macjurek(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2020
All hail the Minister of Transport, Mr. Rotimi Amechi,more power to your elbow,I really appreciate the innovation in the Railway sector and modern coaches delivery.

Other Ministers more effort and performance needed.

Thanks.
Engr.Amos Omogege.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Nobody: 12:49am On May 27, 2020
Rolexjerry:

It’s modern, you on the other hand are an enemy of progress for whatever reason. Just because it’s not a bullet train doesn’t mean it’s not modern good grief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Rolexjerry(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:

The igbos say,"Mgbe onye ji tete oburu ya ututu". It means "When you wake up can be your morning". It also means that it's never too late to do something about your situation.

We are doing in 2020 what we should have done in 1982. Am I happy about that? No!. But a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
Oga we have made one step since 1960. Is it not hightime we made another step? Nigeria today should be a trillion dollar economy with the large amount of oil that God gave to us if not for some selfish leaders.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Rolexjerry(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

It’s modern, you on the other hand are an enemy of progress for whatever reason. Just because it’s not a bullet train doesn’t mean it’s not modern good grief!
What do u call progress? U call a locomotive train progress? At a time where poorer countries are stepping up their game?
I shed tears when I read these kind of comments from Nigerians.
Do u know that the amount of money made from oil exportation in just ONE day, yes ONE DAY is enough to set up facilities for bullet trains?
Do u know that only Akwa Ibom State alone contributes 500,000 barrels of oil in a day. Do u know how much money that is?
Haven't u seen Saudi Arabia and other oil exporting countries?
It's not our leaders that are destroying this country, it's people such as you because they know that u are satisfied with whatever they throw at u.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Rolexjerry(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

OK. So that means that I need to travel to Kenya b4 I believe that cheetahs are the fastest land animals or to confirm whether Elephants are truly the largest land animals. Your reasoning eh....
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Okoroawusa: 9:40am On May 27, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Oga we have made one step since 1960. Is it not hightime we made another step? Nigeria today should be a trillion dollar economy with the large amount of oil that God gave to us if not for some selfish leaders.
My point exactly
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 27, 2020
myboy2111:
President Buhari is the best President since Independence.

Lagos Ibadan Expressway-On going
Lagos -Ibadan Railway-Completed
Second Niger Bridge-On Going
Zungeru Hydro Power Plant-Ongoing
Abuja-Kaduna Railway-Completed
Abuja Metro Rail line from Airport to Abuja City Centre-Completed
Abuja New Airport Terminal Completed
Portharcourt International Airport Terminal-Completed
Kano Airport Terminal -On-going
Abuja Airport Runways-Completed
Lagos Airport International Terminal-Almost Completed
Enugu Airport Terminal-Ongoing
Enugu Airport Runway-Ongoing
Kaduna-Kano Road-On going
Apapa -Oworo-Toll Gate Road-On going
Onitsha-Enugu Expressway-Ongoing
Bonny Island Link Road and Bridge-On-going
Rice Revolution- Targets Achieved
Retired Bifrans Soldiers and Police Paid for the First Time
Retired Nigeria Airways Paid for the First Time
Recovery of Looted funds for the First Time
Roads Projects shared equally among the six geopolitical zones
Opening of Eastern Ports
Conditional Cash Transfer-First since Independence
School Feeding Programme-On Going
TSA-Implemented
BVN-Implemented
IPPIS-Implemented
Financial Autonomy of State Judiciary
Financial Autonomy of State Legislature
Financial Autonomy of Local Govt
Executive Order 6 Of 2018 On The Preservation Of Assets Connected With Serious Corruption And Other Relevant Offences
Executive Order No.8 Mandating Nigerians With Foreign Assets To Pay Tax
Executive Order 007, private companies to fund road projects
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 3: - Timely Submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies, including companies owned by the Federal Government.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 5: - For Planning and Execution of Projects, Promotion of Nigerian Content in Contracts and Science, Engineering and Technology.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No.4: - On the Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration Scheme [VAIDS]
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 2: - Promotion of local content in public procurement by the Federal Government.
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.1 : - on the Promotion of Transparency and Efficiency in the Business Environment
Establishment of Six Federal Colleges of Education
Establishment of Nigeria Army University, Biu
Establishment of Nigeria Transport University
Establishment of Nigerian Airforce University
Establishment of 12 research ‘centres of excellence’ in Nigerian universities
Construction of Internal Roads of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education
Establishment of Off-grid Power for Federal Universities and Teaching Hospitals-Ongoing
......Many more to be updated:
Deep offshore Act
Ajaokuta- Itakpe-Warri Railway - Completed
Drastically winning the war against Boko Haram
Equipping our military... never seen since Independence
My brother the list is just endless hope the next government will continue from where buhari stops
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by wiseoneking: 1:57am On May 28, 2020
Golan007:

I know your type.

The furthest place you've been from Nigeria is Cotonou.
Fortunately by the grace of God, l am living in the US for years now. It is not a big thing though.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 6:53am On May 28, 2020
wiseoneking:
Fortunately by the grace of God, l am living in the US for years now. It is not a big thing though.

Shut up.

Nobody who lives in the advanced world would ever call these trains as ancient.

So, it is obvious you are not in the US.

Accept your position in life.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by wiseoneking: 2:45pm On May 28, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

Nobody who lives in the advanced world would ever call these trains as ancient.

So, it is obvious you are not in the US.

Accept your position in life.
shut up? You are never raised by responsible parents methinks. We call these stuff here trolly and other types like these are best used for goods and services. These trains are really ancient and not modern. Check and study places like china where this trains are imported and see what they use. See chinese modern train system and compare it with what you have. We have such train on america but it is within the city and never gor far distance travel. To you been in America can be a big deal for you but truly not for me. I used to think like that why I was in Nigeria. Truly, it is extremely advanced nation that takes care of its citizens but they do have their modern challenges
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 3:20pm On May 28, 2020
wiseoneking:
shut up? You are never raised by responsible parents methinks. We call these stuff here trolly and other types like these are best used for goods and services. These trains are really ancient and not modern. Check and study places like china where this trains are imported and see what they use. See chinese modern train system and compare it with what you have. We have such train on america but it is within the city and never gor far distance travel. To you been in America can be a big deal for you but truly not for me. I used to think like that why I was in Nigeria. Truly, it is extremely advanced nation that takes care of its citizens but they do have their modern challenges

Shut up.

As I said, you haven't been to any advanced nation.

If you had, you would agree this is the standard everywhere else.

As I'm typing, I'm presently in the UK and I know what the standard is here.

I've been to the US on several occasions and I know what the rail system is like so don't even try to go there.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by wiseoneking: 5:04pm On May 28, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

As I said, you haven't been to any advanced nation.

If you had, you would agree this is the standard everywhere else.

As I'm typing, I'm presently in the UK and I know what the standard is here.

I've been to the US on several occasions and I know what the rail system is like so don't even try to go there.
The beginning of your submissions always shows the type of childhood you must have been raised from, am sorry to say that but it is riddled with hidden frustrations. People that uses some gutter fowl words without respect like you must have been psychologically impaired at childhood but that dosen't mean you cannot overgrown it in your middle life. If you can verify standard time as you should have rightly known I am typing from one of the states in the East coast of the US. That not withstanding, I dont give a damn about your UK which is probably the last place I would personally want to live seeing that it is the second country in the world apart from Nigeria, where Nigerians are migrating into the US.
You really need to work on your self.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 5:14pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:
The beginning of your submissions always shows the type of childhood you must have been raised from, am sorry to say that but it is riddled with hidden frustrations. People that uses some gutter fowl words without respect like you must have been psychologically impaired at childhood but that dosen't mean you cannot overgrown it in your middle life. If you can verify standard time as you should have rightly known I am typing from one of the states in the East coast of the US. That not withstanding, I dont give a damn about your UK which is probably the last place I would personally want to live seeing that it is the second country in the world apart from Nigeria, where Nigerians are migrating into the US.
You really need to work on your self.
[/s]

Shut up.

I insist nobody who has been to the advanced world would ever call these trains ancient, and that is enough reason fot me to know you are lying.

I personally, have worked in Houston, stayed with family in NY and Boston, so I know a liar when I see one.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by wiseoneking: 6:06pm On May 28, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

I insist nobody who has been to the advanced world would ever call these trains ancient, and that is enough reason fot me to know you are lying.

I personally, have worked in Houston, stayed with family in NY and Boston, so I know a liar when I see one.
I just went to read the first page of your quotes and I wasn't disappointed. Just on the first page, look at the words you used on people: shut up. Killer, tyrant, pure liar, dont be stupid, numb skull etc. Honestly I didn't know you are so much disdain in this forum before I quoted you. Thats why you are commonly known as BUHARI ZOMBI by alot of people here.

Poor upbringing and poverty. Lol
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 7:09pm On May 28, 2020
wiseoneking:
I just went to read the first page of your quotes and I wasn't disappointed. Just on the first page, look at the words you used on people: shut up. Killer, tyrant, pure liar, dont be stupid, numb skull etc. Honestly I didn't know you are so much disdain in this forum before I quoted you. Thats why you are commonly known as BUHARI ZOMBI by alot of people here.

Poor upbringing and poverty. Lol

Shut up.

I don't tolerate those whose only pursuit in life is how to put their country down.

I can say authoritatively you've never been outside Nigeria. Because if you has there's absolutely no way you would rubbish our new trains and carriages.

I can never be polite to your kind, NEVER!
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by wiseoneking: 11:54pm On May 28, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

I don't tolerate those whose only pursuit in life is how to put their country down.

I can say authoritatively you've never been outside Nigeria. Because if you has there's absolutely no way you would rubbish our new trains and carriages.

I can never be polite to your kind, NEVER!
You just registered in April 28th, lol. Quit boy, be a man. Mr UK. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.