Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches (64003 Views)

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires Aircraft Firefighting Simulator From UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by philipstanley(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.

Why will you regret when you are blind and your conscious is dead undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
When are we gonna have a modern day railway. I'm tired of seeing this local railway.
u think modern railways are chicken change?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by vicfajeze: 9:09am On May 26, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Yes... In your dreams!
wallahi Bros.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by vicfajeze: 9:09am On May 26, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Yes... In your dreams!
wallahi Bros.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2020
Too many Buhari zombies in here.

una like suffering, I swear.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by HighWITCH: 9:10am On May 26, 2020
Amaechi is doing very well. One of the best ministers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Nobody: 9:10am On May 26, 2020
This is very beautiful.
I hope in few more years we will have all other parts of our great country connected via decent rail.
Nigeria is too big not to be so connected.

DuwaRepublic:

It’s modern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flHgMJdfEZM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mamaafrik(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2020
Good to hear,but can't the abacha loan be used to offset some of the loan taken for this project?

Please how about the Lagos-calabar railway line,we always hear nothing about it often times,what stage is it.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Balogunodua(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2020
Wailers food is ready...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Multiplier7(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2020
For those of you bashing Zimbabwean's. Is here guy's. They are more informed than Nigerian's, what a pity.

Check it out. Proud to be a Nigerian today. God Bless President Buhari's Administration

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's actually modern unless you don't know the meaning of modern.

I'd agree with you if you meant highspeed train, but they don't have high-speed trains in America either and many advanced countries.

America doesn’t use these kind of old fashioned trains...even South Africa and Ethiopia has better trains.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by michoim(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2020
Nice one! Kudos to FGN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by IkwerrePikin: 9:13am On May 26, 2020
myboy2111:
President Buhari is the best President since Independence.

Lagos Ibadan Expressway-On going
Lagos -Ibadan Railway-Completed
Second Niger Bridge-On Going
Zungeru Hydro Power Plant-Ongoing
Abuja-Kaduna Railway-Completed
Abuja Metro Rail line from Airport to Abuja City Centre-Completed
Abuja New Airport Terminal Completed
Portharcourt International Airport Terminal-Completed
Kano Airport Terminal -On-going
Abuja Airport Runways-Completed
Lagos Airport International Terminal-Almost Completed
Enugu Airport Terminal-Ongoing
Enugu Airport Runway-Ongoing
Kaduna-Kano Road-On going
Apapa -Oworo-Toll Gate Road-On going
Onitsha-Enugu Expressway-Ongoing
Bonny Island Link Road and Bridge-On-going
Rice Revolution- Targets Achieved
Retired Bifrans Soldiers and Police Paid for the First Time
Retired Nigeria Airways Paid for the First Time
Recovery of Looted funds for the First Time
Roads Projects shared equally among the six geopolitical zones
Opening of Eastern Ports
Conditional Cash Transfer-First since Independence
School Feeding Programme-On Going
TSA-Implemented
BVN-Implemented
IPPIS-Implemented
Financial Autonomy of State Judiciary
Financial Autonomy of State Legislature
Financial Autonomy of Local Govt
Executive Order 6 Of 2018 On The Preservation Of Assets Connected With Serious Corruption And Other Relevant Offences
Executive Order No.8 Mandating Nigerians With Foreign Assets To Pay Tax
Executive Order 007, private companies to fund road projects
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 3: - Timely Submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies, including companies owned by the Federal Government.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 5: - For Planning and Execution of Projects, Promotion of Nigerian Content in Contracts and Science, Engineering and Technology.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No.4: - On the Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration Scheme [VAIDS]
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 2: - Promotion of local content in public procurement by the Federal Government.
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.1 : - on the Promotion of Transparency and Efficiency in the Business Environment
Establishment of Six Federal Colleges of Education
Establishment of Nigeria Army University, Biu
Establishment of Nigeria Transport University
Establishment of Nigerian Airforce University
Establishment of 12 research ‘centres of excellence’ in Nigerian universities
Construction of Internal Roads of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education
Establishment of Off-grid Power for Federal Universities and Teaching Hospitals-Ongoing
......Many more

Misplaced priority. How have all these things help a common man like you? How much increase in your bank account?

It would have been better if all the money used for those project which only the elites with abuja connection will enjoy to just give Nigerians even if it’s 18hrs per day electricity.

With electricity your life will change, price of data you’re using to text will decrease, price of goods, petrol, food stuffs will reduce. More companies will come to do business in Nigeria creating more jobs, hospitals, schools, security systems, street lights will function better and we would have an upgrade in processing of data across the web in Nigeria will be faster than it is which would boost our economy.

Stop celebrating rubbish, ask for something that would better your life. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Afamed: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Refurbished coaches
Better than refurbished dog in the house which has taken over from the owner in the house

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by semyman: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
If only the looters had done half of these in their inglorious years

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Top1gun: 9:14am On May 26, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by rummmy: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
myboy2111:
President Buhari is the best President since Independence.

Lagos Ibadan Expressway-On going
Lagos -Ibadan Railway-Completed
Second Niger Bridge-On Going
Zungeru Hydro Power Plant-Ongoing
Abuja-Kaduna Railway-Completed
Abuja Metro Rail line from Airport to Abuja City Centre-Completed
Abuja New Airport Terminal Completed
Portharcourt International Airport Terminal-Completed
Kano Airport Terminal -On-going
Abuja Airport Runways-Completed
Lagos Airport International Terminal-Almost Completed
Enugu Airport Terminal-Ongoing
Enugu Airport Runway-Ongoing
Kaduna-Kano Road-On going
Apapa -Oworo-Toll Gate Road-On going
Onitsha-Enugu Expressway-Ongoing
Bonny Island Link Road and Bridge-On-going
Rice Revolution- Targets Achieved
Retired Bifrans Soldiers and Police Paid for the First Time
Retired Nigeria Airways Paid for the First Time
Recovery of Looted funds for the First Time
Roads Projects shared equally among the six geopolitical zones
Opening of Eastern Ports
Conditional Cash Transfer-First since Independence
School Feeding Programme-On Going
TSA-Implemented
BVN-Implemented
IPPIS-Implemented
Financial Autonomy of State Judiciary
Financial Autonomy of State Legislature
Financial Autonomy of Local Govt
Executive Order 6 Of 2018 On The Preservation Of Assets Connected With Serious Corruption And Other Relevant Offences
Executive Order No.8 Mandating Nigerians With Foreign Assets To Pay Tax
Executive Order 007, private companies to fund road projects
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 3: - Timely Submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies, including companies owned by the Federal Government.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 5: - For Planning and Execution of Projects, Promotion of Nigerian Content in Contracts and Science, Engineering and Technology.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No.4: - On the Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration Scheme [VAIDS]
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 2: - Promotion of local content in public procurement by the Federal Government.
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.1 : - on the Promotion of Transparency and Efficiency in the Business Environment
Establishment of Six Federal Colleges of Education
Establishment of Nigeria Army University, Biu
Establishment of Nigeria Transport University
Establishment of Nigerian Airforce University
Establishment of 12 research ‘centres of excellence’ in Nigerian universities
Construction of Internal Roads of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education
Establishment of Off-grid Power for Federal Universities and Teaching Hospitals-Ongoing
......Many more
80‰ Audio...
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Temptee101(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
[s]Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.[/s]
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2020
Plead:

America doesn’t use these kind of old fashioned trains...even South Africa and Ethiopia has better trains.
If only you use google positively you will see that,this type of train is the one America use,they don't have modern bullet train there also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by martineverest(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Still on 1982 train coaches

And some people celebrating this old school shit..

South Africa that is using the new modern fast trains get two heads?

Lets wait till Zimbabwean's see this bullshit cheesy cheesy
modern fast rain?.....how many African nations use electromagnetic train apart from Morocco?.u think electro train in chicken change?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Ofemmanu1: 9:17am On May 26, 2020
In 2020?
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Temptee101(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2020
This push and start na em una call train.

I pity all of una
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Agroblessing: 9:18am On May 26, 2020
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by EgunMogaji2: 9:19am On May 26, 2020
I’m grateful for two things this year.

1) That I’m not in the USA during Corona and

2) The foresight to purchase land in Omi Adio.

Long live Nigeria. Long live General Buhari. You can be lifeless (as alleged) and shy all you want but don’t rest in knocking out these projects grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Top1gun: 9:19am On May 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Too many Buhari zombies in here.

una like suffering, I swear.

SMH.
Cos everyone chose not to be foolish as u even when the truth stare u in the face like this train.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Top1gun: 9:20am On May 26, 2020
Plead:

How much are u willing to bet, America does not have any train as modern as this ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by apexx1756: 9:21am On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 3430351[/color]
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Top1gun: 9:22am On May 26, 2020
Shut up your foolish mouth if others have taken care of this Buhari will have more time n fund to tackle electricity. Give him credit for all this first b4 commenting like the lunatic that you are.

IkwerrePikin:

Misplaced priority. How have all these things help a common man like you? How much increase in your bank account?

It would have been better if all the money used for those project which only the elites with abuja connection will enjoy to just give Nigerians even if it’s 18hrs per day electricity.

With electricity your life will change, price of data you’re using to text will decrease, price of goods, petrol, food stuffs will reduce. More companies will come to do business in Nigeria creating more jobs, hospitals, schools, security systems, street lights will function better and we would have an upgrade in processing of data across the web in Nigeria will be faster than it is which would boost our economy.

Stop celebrating rubbish, ask for something that would better your life. Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Multiplier7(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2020
They tried abeg...check the interiors. Amaechi tried too..Even me posting i tried o cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Peters1234: 9:23am On May 26, 2020
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Exmilitant(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.
and me too, i no regretam at all, at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by PigTormentor: 9:25am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I don't ever regret it.

Same here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.