Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? (711 Views)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Why Do We Cheat In Relationships / Guys Why Do We Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by goodmike7: 10:55pm On May 25, 2020
Hello Guys,

This has been bothering me for a while when I was still in the world lol...but seriously, why do guys/girls cheat on their partners with people they will and cant settle with? More often than not our partners are better than the people we cheat with and we cant leave our partners for them yet we do it. Lets share ideas and the reasons for this.
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by lightangel65i(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2020
goodmike7:
Hello Guys,

This has been bothering me for a while when I was still in the world lol...but seriously, why do guys/girls cheat on their partners with people they will and cant settle with? More often than not our partners are better than the people we cheat with and we cant leave our partners for them yet we do it. Lets share ideas and the reasons for this.

It's cause they love the people they cheat with but can't settle down with them cause he is broke.
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by chatinent: 10:58pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
goodmike7:
Hello Guys,

[/s]
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 25, 2020
Because routine gets boring.

We get excited when we get new things.

But remember that new things will one day become routine. It takes self control and discipline not to cheat.

Also wisdom helps you not to cheat. A wise person knows that nothing good ever never ever comes out from cheating.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by ojun50(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2020
pDudd:
Because routine gets boring.

We get excited when we get new things.

But remember that new things will one day become routine. It takes self control and discipline not to cheat.

Also wisdom helps you not to cheat. A wise person knows that nothing good ever never ever comes out from cheating.
Change this mentality........ If you get a federal job you will leave it for to maintain a private job
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by dulux07(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2020
Because those who cheat are not really in love with their partners, i believe it is difficult to consciously cheat on someone you love.
Most partners are in the relationship due to mutual benefits, societal values/pressure, physical attraction, peer pressure, for fun.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 25, 2020
The forbidden dish is often the tastiest.
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 25, 2020
ojun50:

Change this mentality........ If you get a federal job you will leave it for to maintain a private job

Change what mentality undecided

A question was asked, I gave my own opinion. undecided
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by goodmike7: 11:14pm On May 25, 2020
dulux07:
Because those who cheat are not really in love with their partners, i believe it is difficult to consciously cheat on someone you love.
Most partners are in the relationship due to mutual benefits, societal values/pressure, physical attraction, peer pressure, for fun.........

I beg to differ..we have cheated on people we love to the moon and back...
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by goodmike7: 11:15pm On May 25, 2020
iamadonis2:
The forbidden dish is often the tastiest.

But sometimes after tasting the forbidden dish you realize its a waste of time and not as tasty as that which you have,
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
goodmike7:

But sometimes after tasting the forbidden dish you realize its a waste of time and not as tasty as that which you have,

Only sometimes, as you pointed out. Other times it could leave you screaming: "What took me so long?!"
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by Drsnives(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2020
Some for fun
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by Andali(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2020
goodmike7:

Den ur love wznt real....in ur mind u tink u love dem but u don't....if u really love som1...cheating ain't an option...u won't give it a chance.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by dulux07(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2020
goodmike7:

Lol, people you "think" you love...the question is how do you know you truly love someone?
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On May 25, 2020
New things excites the heart n body. No matter what ever it is.
Re: Why Do We Cheat With People We Cant Be With? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:10am On May 26, 2020
We want to prove/need assurance that we are still desirable; more like an ego/pride thing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido’s House / Wetin Dey Trend For Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.